Panda

Be happy ! {Hiatus}

Tao and his father finally arrived to their destination, “it is a big house” Tao noticed .He didn’t remember his childhood though.. "TAO come help me with the luggage" yelled his father before opening the door to the house. Tao was kind of thankful to lulu, this house is much better than the other one..

 

 While he was observing his room, his father entered with a diary? In his hand. "Here’s a little present for you, it’s not a big deal but you used to have one when you were a kid" said Mr.Huang while handing him the textbook
 "Me? I don't remember" hesitated Tao "But where is my old diary now?" "I don't know" answered Mr. huang then he left the room. “What will I write hmm..”


 Tao took a pen from his favourite gucci back bag '09 April 2015 , I’ll start my new life without hunhan with me, I’ll try to forget them, I hope I forget them like I forgot everything when I was a kid' after he finished writing, he went to shower then to sleep. He wasn’t in mood to finish cleaning.

-----------

'9 April 2003, dear diary, i hope my mom get well soon and return to joke with us I miss her voic-' "Kris, are you still reading that diary, this is the 70th time you read it" Said a tall boy with silver hair named Park Chanyeol, "I heard that it's his lover's diary" mocked another boy seating in front of Chanyeol, who has a big eyes and he was short named D.O or Kyungsoo like his friends call him, " shut up, it's none of your business"  

 

Kris shouted before the teacher entered the class with a new student , he didn't care about the two , and he continued reading the diary '10 April 2003 , I met a weird boy his stare was so sharp like it’s cutting through your soul, he kept calling me P-' before Kris could finish reading he heard the new student name was Huang Zitao, 'I’ve heard this name somewhere' as he lifted his face , he saw a boy wearing all in black, shaking as if he was freezing from cold , then when the said boy lifted his head , his met eyes with Kris's, that's when Kris shouted 'PANDA'

 

_________________________________________________

thanks to juniel-exo-love for correcting me, i hope you liked this chapter, it took me a day to write it x) kind of busy ~~  

sorry because it's so short ! next chapter i'll do it longer