Moving out

Be happy ! {Hiatus}

Tao ran toward his room, he didn't even notice that his father  was home  'what i have done to them ? I though they are my friends... maybe they were playing around sehun won't do this kind of thing to me ...' Tao wiped his tears and got up and he started to talk with himself in front of the mirror 'i won't ran away this time, i'll talk with Lulu and try to undrestand, it was  misunderstanding maybe'

 

Tao was in his way to luhan’s house when he saw sehun in front of the said house, he didn't want to listen to their conversation like a thief, but He had no choice  "I told tao about our relationship, he was shocked, that he cried, I feel bad for him, what if he hates us" sighed luhan before he hugged Sehun, "It's okey baby, he'll understand us, he always do" said sehun  after he kissed luhan  a sweet Kiss, holding each others hands they entered the house together 

Tao was shocked because of what happened in front of his eyes he barely returned to his home, This time he didn't go to his room but instead he headed to his father , tears threatening to fall , "Father let's move out, I want to move from this town," he said almost in whisper , “please” he begged as his tears managed to find their way down his cheeks , his father didn't know what to say, he's seeing his only son crying hard and telling him he want to move out, he thought that his son loved this town, this is where he made friends after all .. "Calm down taozi, and tell me what happened, did they bully you in school again ?" asked tao's father concerned while hugging Tao  "no, i just want to move, i swear if i stay here i'll end up dead, Just this time help me ..." the other didn't ask any further questions he just  nodded  "we can go back to our old house, i hope you won't regret this later, now go wash your face and let's eat, then start packing while i talk with my boss in work, we'll leave tomorrow"  After tao finished with packing his belongings, he headed to his father's room ,calling him "Father" , before he entered the room hesitating "can i sleep here ?" his father’s  eyes widened, there were times when tao came into his room in the night, it's when he see (or imagine) Ghosts or when he's sick, but this time it didn't seem like he saw ghost or sick. Mr.huang was dying from curiosity he wants to know what happened, but he couldn't ask , he doesn't want to force him, maybe he'll say when he's ready , "Yeah of course, come here son" he smiled while embracing the other into his arms, Tao felt blessed having his father beside him. 

 'I promise I won't hurt you like others, we are best friends I'll never cause my precious friend to suffer' it's the promise that sehun made, 2 years ago, Tao suddenly started to remember the memories he spent with luhan and sehun, he didn't.. he couldn't sleep that night, for the first time he wished to sleep even if he'll dream about the kid again, he felt betrayed ' I was dumb, I was a tool, they used to have fun ?, 'I hope you understand' luhan’s words kept reapiting in his mind  'i'll make sure you take your time in your lovely dovey and you won't see me again' 

 "Tao let's go, if we don't hurry up, we'll ended up arriving Late" Yelled Mrs Huang, "I'm coming!!!" 'Goodbye HunHan thanks for staying by my side even if you didn't like it, Be Happy in your lives' He said while waving to his Home 

 


 Luhan POV
"Hun get up, Tao didn't call me, I’m worried, I’m heading  to his house" said luhan while he was trying to wake sehun, but the other looks like he's dead, no response at all,  luhan sighed  "i'll go, bye" and he kissed his boyfriend in the forehead earning a little smile from the other, 'smiling even when he's dreaming puff' he was so cute he couldn't help himself but laugh. he arrived in front of Tao’s house feeling guilty, he rang the doors bell, no response, 'weird maybe they're sleeping
"Luhan good morning what are you doing here ?" said an old lady living next to Tao’s house, "I was searching for Tao, but seems he's still asleep like always "  luhan faked a laugh he was leaving until he heard the old lady saying that Tao and his father returned to their old house. Luhan halted in his walk , feeling as chocked as ever he felt disappointed; he couldn't imagine tao moving away from them, he felt that it was his fault  'i'm sorry tao' ...

 

________________________________________________________

i'm thankfull for juniel exo love for correcting me, and helping me *-* ! i hope you'll start your own story one day  ... I hope you liked this chapter, the true story will start in the next chapter :D Enjoy !! ^_^