I didn't Mean To

Tons of Love
Min Jung's POV

This guy is absolutely out of his mind. He could give back my wallet earlier without having me inside his house like this. I mean, I got his sign and he got his gift so what else? And it's not like he's my best friend. I'm barely just a stranger to him. And we're the same to each other.

"What do you want to drink?" He asked me from the kitchen. However, it took me a good amount of minutes to realise what he was saying. "It's alright. You may have a cup of tea with me." He put a cup of tea in front of me and sat beside me on the sofa.

But well, I just looked at him strangely.

But that's the actual fact that he's really strange, isn't it?!? He's handsome but creepy.

"Don't worry, my family is not at home right now. My sister and my mom were out earlier. My dad was nowhere to search and well..., here I am with my lovely Roo!" He said as he extended his hand to welcome his black haired dog.
 
He was smiling like there is no tomorrow. His smile was as bright as the sunshine and it's funny to see a person's happiness like this.
 
However...,

"Excuse me, sir..," I hesitantly said as I faced my face to him. "Instead of asking me that question, why don't you let me get out of here because I know I'm disturbing you and besides-"

He threw my wallet into my lap.

"I was lonely. I'm sorry. You may go back." He coldly left me alone, in the living room with his dog, to his room.
 
Anddd what in the world is happening right now?! Is he on his period?! Why did he have a mood swings like that?!? How could a human's behavior change so fast like him?!
 
Oh, I should not care too much, should I?
 
Okay, let's use my very last energy and head back home.
 
***
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
I laid my head on the pillow, looked at the ceiling. I let out a loud sigh and smiled. I didn't know what was going onto me earlier, but as I  remember that, I must be looking like a weirdo.
 
A lonely weirdo.
 
I am really bored right now because I got nothing to do on days. On nights, I just have to do a radio programme.
 
No dance practice, no vocal training, no filming, no schedule. Nothing for today.
 
I can't hang out with SHINee member because:
 
First, Key, my dearly best friend, is going to marry soon. Well, yeah. My weirdo best friend got a pretty soon-to-be wife. The world isn't fair, is it? I'm, Kim Jonghyun, obviously more handsome than him but come to think of it, I've never dated anyone for more than two months.
 
Then second, my best buddy and also the Tom of my Jerry, Choi Minho. Long time no news from him, huh? However I assumed he's busy as ever since we know he's going to be a dad very, very soon! If it's a boy, I'm sure Choi Minho will buy so many toy balls for him. If it's a girl, I'm sure Minho will buy her so many Adidas products.
 
For Onew hyung and Taeminie, there's sadly nothing new for them. Onew hyung usually rests on our off days. But sometimes his parents force him to go on blind dates. It's really crazy, I must say.
 
Meanwhile for Taeminie, he's usually hangs out with his friends on our off days. Friends in this sentence means someone like Ravi, Kai, and else. Not us, no. Because we are family, not just friends.
 
So I took my phone and typed on it.
 
Jonghyun: hey guys, I'm bored right now. Anyone wants to go out with me?!
Kibum: sorry dude. Gotta have a date with my wife.
Jonghyun: YAH BUT BOTH OF YOU ARE NOT MARRIED YET! I OBJECT!
Kibum: whatever. Just ask the others, hyung sorry.
MinhoMinho: Sorry, hyung. I'm in Jeju island with my wife.
Jinki hyung: Sorry, Jonghyunnie. I'm on another blind date.
Fairy Prince: sorry, hyung. I'm cleaning our dorm.
 
I frowned. Taemin? In our dorm? It's strange. As I said, Taemin usually goes out with his friends.
 
MinhoMinho: HAHAHA TAEMINIE I KNOW U LIE BECAUSE I DON'T SEE U IN DORM
Kibum: Minho u are so stupid huh? It means you are in dorm and not in Jeju island.
Fairy Prince: hyung we got caught
Jinki hyung: guys, who taught you to lie?!
Jonghyun: As if you are not lying too, hyung
Jinki hyung: eh? I'm not lying tho. I am really on a blind date. Being honest here.
MinhoMinho: Well, I'm resting in our drom because my pretty Hae Jin gets angry easily. She even asks me to clean my house three times a day like we don't have a maid when we actually have.
Fairy Prince: Be patient, hyung. Remember she's carrying YOUR child. If you were not that night, you will not get any trouble tonight.
MinhoMinho: Don't change the topic. Where are u
Fairy Prince: at dongdaemun, with my friends and their secret girlfriends. Wanna come?
Kibum: I'm at a bridal shop actually. It's been three hours and she keeps refusing to wear what I suggested to her. It's so annoying!
Jonghyun: I'm on my bed tho. I made a new friend earlier.
MinhoMinho: Friend? What friend?
Fairy Prince: it must be a girl, right?
Kibum: Aish. I wonder when will u stop being like a playboy, hyung.
Jinki hyung: Jonghyun, I don't understand why do you like to play with an innocent soul like that. I've been going on blind dates and it's scary for me, I wonder why it looks like a game to you
Jonghyun: YAH! DID I SAY I DATE HER? NO!
MinhoMinho: then what? In your dictionary, there's no such word as friend. You'll end up date her anyways.
Jonghyun: I won't. She's not my style.
Fairy Prince: really? If she's not your style, why would you made her as friend?
Kibum: if she's not your style  it means she isn't y, or maybe she's really tall, or what else?
Jonghyun: Nah, 100 for Kibumie! She's really fat in fact. And she doesn't even know me at all!
MinhoMinho: Mind your mouth dude. I got a pretty woman in my house and even though she's fat, she's my type.
Kibum: you made her fat, Choi. And of course she will be fat because she's pregnant
Fairy Prince: and how did you meet?
Jonghyun: long story, Taeminie. Gotta tell you later when all of us meet because right now, my Princess is calling me. I'm off, annyeong!
 
Right at the moment, my phone rang. Without even looking at the caller ID, I answered it with a smile on my face.
 
"Yes, baby? Do you want to meet me?"
 
"Uh, Oppa. Can we meet in the practice room? No one's here and I miss you so bad!" I heard she chuckled.
 
"I'll be there in ten! Wait for me, darling. I miss you too!" I smiled.
 
"I'll be waiting for you, Oppa!" She hung up.
 
Then I took my wallet and phone. With the key, I started the car and headed to SM Building.
 
***
Min Ji's POV
 
"Min Jung-ah, I'm home!" I shouted and went to the kitchen immediately. "Did you manage to send all of the gifts to the winners?"
 
She nodded her head.
 
"But.. something is strange..."
 
"What strange?"
 
"You know the winner named Kim Jonghyun..., he seemed really strange. I mean, he even asked me to come to his house through a very strange way and it's really creepy! How in the world there's such a guy exists?!?"
 
I laughed. "It's a relief then."
 
"What relief?!" She almost popped out her eyes.
 
"I thought it's Kim Jonghyun from SHINee, Jonghyun Oppa. You know, if that Kim Jonghyun winner is really a celebrity, he shouldn't asked you to come to his house, should he?"
 
"Nah, I wonder if there's really a public figure like that. No, I don't think it was him so you don't need to worry!"
 
I smiled, walked off to my bedroom and took a refreshing shower.
 
It's been a really long and fun day.
 
But it's actually funnier to know that it was actually Jonghyun Oppa that I meant.
 
Ah, what am I talking about?!
 
***
Young Mi's POV
 
I've been a trainee since a few months ago. Since then, my life seems lo pathetic. I couldn't go anywhere, couldn't eat something as I like, couldn't make friends with anyone. For the past few months, my life has been changed. I don't know whether it is in a good, or in a bad way.
 
"Young Mi, where are you going? Let's go home together! You've finished your practice, right?"
 
I bit my lips when I heard Cho Jina, one of my trainee friends, asked me to go home together.
 
"Are you waiting for someone?" She asked innocently.
 
No, I can't tell her anything. Nothing. I shouldn't look this obvious.
 
"Of course I'm not! Do you drive?" I faked a laugh and joined her car on the back seat.
 
"No, meet my older brother, Cho Kyuhyun!"
 
I bowed slightly from the back seat and I know he bowed back at me through the mirror.
 
After I found myself comfortable on her car, I text someone.
 
Jonghyun Oppa, I'm sorry but it seems we can't meet today. My friend gave me a ride back home and since I don't want to look too obvious, I joined her car. Sorry, but you do understand me, right? Love you and let's arrange another meeting later! I'll call when I've arrived home, okay? 

 

 

Alright, guys, here it's the fifth chapter. So manyyyy things happened lately. I had an-almost-insomnia, I had my prom night, andd now I'm officialy graduated from JHS!

I almost got a mental breakdown because there's still no comment, and well, a little subscribers. I don't know what happened to me but I lost all of my confidence on this fanfiction. These days, I've been reading so many fanfiction, thinking I should regain my confidence back and continue what I've started from the beginning. But all of them was not enough, until I met one of my favorite teacher on graduation day and she told me four magical words.

"Be a writer, alright?" 

Somehow I found what I've lost, and here it is the fifth chapter.

So I promise to finish this story off, and I would be veryy happy to know that there are some people who willing to read and GIVE COMMENTS to my story:)

Tell me what you think, don't be a silent reader because karma does exist:)