Operation Kingsman

Much to do about something

 

'Excuse me say what now'. 

Kris's previous outburst was still processing in my mind. Of all the countless wishes he could possibly have, he chose that for his wish! My mind was blank as I stared at Kris, mouth ajar and eyes wide open in disbelief. Needless to say I was shocked. My legs almost (emphisis on almost) collapsed due to the surprise as I leaned on the sofa for support. Slowly composing myself I turned to the cause of my disbelief. 

'Let me get this straight, you want me to turn you, into a gentleman' I said straining my voice as I pronounced every word. If this is his idea for some sort of joke I swear I'm gunna put my judo lessons into good use right about now.  

'Why yes, is it really that hard to comprehend such a simple task'. Kris said feigning aloofness to my current predicament. 'Why yes Kris, helping a stick in the like you metamorphasise into a well mannered social butterfly is gunna be a breeze' I mumbled under my breath, sarcasm oozing out from my words. 'If it's so hard to do then...why don't you just admit that I'm better than you. Atleast that way you can finally save yourself from humiliation every time I beat you and I can finally spend my time on something more..worthwhile than our petty competitions'. If there was one thing Kris knew I couldnt do, it was admitting that he was better at me. He's already taken so many things from me and I wasn't about to let him take my pride too. The jerk was playing with my weakness and using it to his advantage and I have to admit, he was good.

'Fine I'll do it, but this aint some Kingsman movie and I ain't no Harry Hart but I'll see what I can do...lesson one begins tomorrow' 

Later at that very evening...

'He said what now!' 

'Yeah I can't believe he actually even suggested such a thing...wait hold on I need to open the door' 

It was around 8 when arrived home. Mom was busy watching the recent episode of her favourite Kdrama, ('Eomma can you record that for me'), dad was in his study probably finishing off another business proposal or something, while Chanyeol well... he was busy getting his hands wet and wrinkly from washing the dishes. Quickly hanging my bag on the coat racket I ascended the stairs making my way to my bedroom. It was just like any ol' teens bedroom...alright I lie, maybe just a smidge bigger considering how my family's just a tad bit better off compared to most. The walls were a nice creamy beige with a square black hanging book shelf creating a contrast in the walls design. Sticking to monochrome-esque theme, various decors and furnitures such as the speakers, the bed and the table were either black, cream or white in colour. Plopping down on my bed with a loud 'thud', I returned back to my conversation on the phone. 

'So what are you gunna do about it?' Youngji asked curiously. 

'What else is there to do about it, I couldn't just back down -'

'Well you could've' Youngji interjected.

'Oh you know what I mean' I said, my eyes rolling at the comment. My shoulders were slumped, almost bent because of the burden of the task at hand. Just thinking about all of the possibilites and probabilities of me actually granting his wish was starting to give me a seriously bad migrain. With one last sigh I finished my conversation with Youngji. As I laid down on my bed staring at the ceiling I started to plan our first lesson. A thought struck me and I grinned a wicked grin. 

'Just because your making my life a living hell right now doesn't mean I can't do the same for you. Be prepared Wu Yi Fan, you're gunna need it'