Why, English why!!!

Much to do about something

See that guy over there. No not there, over there, the tall giant with ginger blonde hair that looks like the colour of a muffin fresh out of the oven. Hey that rhymed, anyway back to the point, face over there well... that's Kris. That girl over there in tears, don't be so surprised newbie, that's just another regular occurence over here in Seoul Academy. Since it occurs so regularly i'm surprised thay haven't learned there lesson never mind giving up. Besides Kris (or face as I like to call him) only has his stoney stoic eyes set on one girl in this whole school - Lee Sae Rin. 

I must admit, Lee Sae Rin is a beauty. With her long legs, perfectly flawless zit and pimple free skin and her long wavy brown hair it's no wonder every guy in school craves for her attention, even face. Every time she walks down the corridor all the boys faint. No im not joking, as unrealistic as it seems: it's true. From jocks, to jerks, to the geeks and the nerds she's got every boy waiting to her every beck and call. Well...almost everyone.    

Everyone except Hongbin. Of course it would be Hongbin, he's her twin brother after all and if he did well that's just uhm wierd... you know what I'm sayin. Despite the fact that Saint Sae Rin ( I know right I can't believe they actually call her a saint) has practically lived with Hongbin since, since they were basically concieved. Its pretty hard to believe they have such contrasting personalities. You know the whole nature vs nurture thing? Someone please (seriously please) explain to me how, despite the fact, they have the same nature, the same nurture they grow up with two antoginistic personalities. While Sae Rin might look nice on the outside, let me tell you she's a two faced . Her twin brother on the other hand is more reserved, not so much introverted, just shy. Not many people get to see the more outgoing side of Hongbin, the cute, thoughtful, deep, humble, nice, caring, intellectual - oh crap was I saying that out loud? Don't tell anyone I said that, got it newbie.Good.  

'Hey Jae' 
That's Amber calling. I guess that's my que to leave, I'll see you around in school, if you get lost just ask a teacher or something. Now scurry along, if we both stay here around for a bit longer we'll both be late for class.

Turning around, watching the newbie leave I faced my group of friends. Their familiar annoying faces slightly mocking me as I head their way.
 'Council work?' Jackson asks. As if it was anything new. Ignoring their usual snickering over the fact that I was practically the school's tour guide for the freshman's and transfers, I nodded at his remark. 

'Oh shut it Jackson.' I rolled my eyes at their childish behaviour. 'Let's not forget, I am the school head girl; I can get you in detention if you don't stop snickering'. Everyone watches amusedly as he points a finger at me accusingly, an expression of shock and betrayal on his face. 'You can't do that, that's abuse of power! Besides they wouldn't authorise a detention for such a stupid reason'. 

I raised an eyebrow at him. The boy was testing my authority. 'Last time I checked- I can. Your right on the fact that they won't issue a detention, of course not for teasing perhaps. But they definately would for inappropriate school wear. I suggest you take off the snap back Wang.' A proud, confident smirk etched its way across my face as a collective sound of chuckling makes it way to my ears. Amber, Youngji, JR and Hakyeon are currently laughing at fencer boy's misery. 

Making our way to our next class, we entered English just as the bell rang. We weren't late, great. I made my way to the back of the class where my desk was located. In my left blazer pocket I reached for my glasses, putting them on to see the notes that the  teacher was writing on the board. 

'All right class' Mr. Carlton said as he tapped the desk gaining our attention. 'For this project, you and a partner need to come up with a short story together, co-written.' Everyone groaned at the thought of having to work with a partner, too much hassle.'The story will be written in first person narrative from the perspective of two different characters, with each person in the pair writting the perspective of one character. I can tell if only person had written the piece because the writing of the narrative will be consistent in both character's so no cheating.' Well there goes my idea down the drain. 'The genre can be anything you wan't I dont care. Try hard for this project because this project will be your only assignment for the next two months and it's worth 35% of your final grade. I will now call your names and put you into pairs.' 

My eyes darted around to everyone in my friendship group who was scattered among the various seats in my class. Each of us was making eye contact with one another praying to every single God out there that we would get paired up with someone that we can actually tolerate. Names got called out one by one. Amber and Jackson got paired up with each other, fist bumping in celebration. Younji got paired up with Hakyeon to which both sighed in relief. JR got paired up with another boy in our class called Mark who he was friends with. Meanwhile I prayed with all my might chanting ' As long as it's not Sae Rin' over and over again like a mantra. 
'

Park Jae Mi'. I looked up as I heard my name my eyes hopeing that Lady Luck was on my side. 'And Kris Wu'. 

Crap.