Baby steps

The Nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong gathers at the backyard together with all the guests to surprise Sunmi as what planned by Junmyeon earlier. From far, Chorong could clearly see Bomi stands by Chen with his arm around Bomi’s neck. Without even realise, a smile forms on chorong’s face. How she wishes she can experiences the same thing. The clacking sound of heels can be clearly heard approaching them. All the guests are taking their place and getting ready. As soon as Sunmi’s and Junmyeon’s figure can be seen entering the scene,

“ SURPRISE! “ All guests including Chorong chants.

Sunmi enters elegantly like what Chorong had expected. Sunmi wears the dress that Junmyeon chose for her. It fits her perfectly. She is a model so why won’t the dress fits her? Chorong never expects Sunmi would be this beautiful in person. No wonder Junmyeon chooses her out of million girls in the world. A bit of jealousy creeps into Chorong’s heart when she sees Sunmi happily hugs Junmyeon when the guests singing happy birthday song to her. Junmyeon happily opens his arm letting Sunmi falls into his embrace. Not long after the birthday song, a microphone is handed to Sunmi for her speech.

“ First of all, I would like to thanks all the guests who came here tonight and thank you so much for the surprise. And most important thing is my dearest boyfriend, Junmyeon. I would like to thank you for all efforts you had made for me for this night to happen. I have to admit tonight is the best night of my life. “

The last statement receives “awww” from the guests but not the same for Namjoo and Hayoung. Both of them stares at Sunmi in disgust which actually makes Chorong wonders for a while. What goes wrong with Sunmi when she is physically flawless. Chorong is wandering her eyes around just to find Bomi staring at her with sharp stare. Chorong twitches her eyebrows in confusion as Bomi mouths something towards her before a round of applause draws her attention back towards two main figures in front and they are “ kissing?! “ Chorong whispers by herself. Without no reason, Chorong’s heart shatters to pieces and she feels the world around her collapse. Chorong doesn’t understand why is she feeling like that, she knows that she doesn’t have any feelings towards her employer but she has to admit that she is quite attracted to him these days. Chorong feels uneasy so she decides to run from the scene. She quickly walks while carefully not to collides with any guests which actually leads to her losing balance in her heels. Without any further, Chorong falls into the pool with a squeak escapes from . Chorong knows she can’t swim and she almost gives up when suddenly she sees a figure swimming towards her pulling her. Chorong’s vision gets blurry so she can’t clearly see the person who just saved here and the next thing she knows, her vision blacks out.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Chorong opens her both eyes carefully only to stare ceiling above her. It’s not a familiar ceiling she always woke up to until a familiar face pops out nowhere in front of her. 

“ You woke up already? Are you feeling better? “ the person shoots her questions.

Chorong plasters an assuring smile and weakly nods.

“ Gosh, you don’t know how worried I was since yesterday. “ the familiar figure utters.

“ Bomi, chill. I’m okay. Where are we? “ Chorong asks.

“ Junmyeon’s house. Do you even remember what happened yesterday? “  Bomi continues.

Chorong frowns not getting any ideas what Bomi tries to say as she can’t remember anything except for someone she can’t even recognise saved her. 

“ Don’t tell me you don’t “ Bomi mutters.

“ Well, I guess so. “ Chorong tries to sit while holding her head as she can still feel the pain on her head.

Bomi approaches her and begins to open up, “ Okay, first of all do you know who saved you? “

Chorong shakes her head

“ It’s freaking KIM JUNMYEON!!! “ Bomi puts her both hands on Chorong’s shoulders and gives a little shake.

“ Oh really? So? “ Chorong shortly replies.

“ Chorong, you don’t how freaking hot he was. He ran towards the pool right after you fell into the pool leaving Sunmi clueless. He freaking saved you ignoring those eyes stared at him weirdly. “ Bomi explains.

“ So, Junmyeon saved me? But why? “ Chorong mutters to herself. Before Chorong could even replies, Bomi interrupts 

“ And Chorong, you were freaking lucky cause you just received your first kiss yesterday. “

“ WHAT!?” Chorong shouts which forces Bomi to close Chorong’s mouth with her hand

“ Shh, you don’t want to wake the household, don’t you? “ Bomi warns Chorong which receives a nod from Chorong.

“ He gave you cpr, you woke up for a while but you passed out not long after. We were so worried especially Junmyeon so he called doctor and I actually admitted that I am your housemate because I was freaking wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter