A new start

The Nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chorong wakes up as early as usual because she is the one who prepares breakfast in the house. Bomi suddenly pops out in the kitchen with pyjamas and messy hair. Chorong can’t help but smiles over her attitude.

“ Morning princess.” Chorong sarcastically greets. Bomi stares at Chorong while rubbing her both eyes, “ Morning rong. What are you making? I’m hungry. “ Bomi replies. “ pancakes and maple syrup. Sit here. I’ll prepare it for you. “ Chorong says while flipping the pancake in the pan. Bomi sits on the chair while waiting for the foods. “ I want to tell you something but you come home late last night. “ Chorong utters. “ Blame that on Mr. Son. I mean he asked me to stay until midnight to write an article about some old haunted buildings last night. Being a journalist is not as fun as people thought. “ Bomi shooks her head. Chorong bursts into laughter.

Chorong puts two pieces of pancakes on the plate and pours maple syrup on it. She places the plate infront of Bomi and takes a seat infront of her. Bomi holds the cutleries before speaking up. “ You told me you had something to say. What is it? “ She stuffs with a slice of pancake. “ I thought you may be excited after you hear this. “ Chorong says. Bomi frowns but continue eating her pancakes. “ I accept the job. As the nanny. “ Chorong utters. Bomi chokes her pancakes and hurriedly gulps over the milk.

“ Are you serious? The great Suho? “ Chorong smirks, “ He is not that great but yes. “ Bomi’s jaw drops “ Wow, you are seriously lucky. I want to be you. “ Bomi continues eating. “ My life is not as good as you thought. I might having a hard time later. “ Chorong replies. “ When will you start? “ Bomi asks in curiousity. “ Today. “ chorong answers

“ goodluck rong rong, take this opportunity to get a boyfriend. “ Bomi winks and giggles. “ you’ve got to be kidding me. I’m not even one percent of his level and he has a girlfriend. “ Chorong escapes a small laugh. “ Who knows? Anything can happen. If you don’t want to, promote me then. “ Bomi jokingly says.

“ No way. You deserve better. Finish the foods, I’m going to do the dishes. “ Chorong mutters. Bomi just nods while stuffing more pancakes into .
Chorong shooks her head watching Bomi and can’t help but smiling.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Chorong wears her helmet before starting the engine of her scooter. Bomi left house earlier since she got an emergency call from her office. Chorong rides her scooter carefully towards Suho’s mansion. A lot of thought play in her mind. She is not expecting what would wait for her today.

As soon as she enters the gate with the permission of the guard. She stares at the mansion in awe. She never imagine there is house as big as this. She takes slow steps towards the entrance. She knocks the door while heaving a loud sigh. Before she could knock again, the door is already flung open. She stares at the figure right infront of her with a shocking expression. The person is sitting calmly on a wheelchair while staring at her. Chorong stares back at her and silent fills the atmosphere.
The girl plasters a smile before speaking up, “ You must be the new nanny. “
Chorong nods her head repeatedly.

“ Come in, my brother waited for you already. “ She says. Chorong nods her head again before following the girl from behind. They enter the house and Chorong can’t help but roaming her eyes over the house in awe.

Chorong immediately stops as soon as she saw Suho stands still infront of her. The girl on the wheelchair positions herself next to Suho

“ Morning. “ Suho greets warmly. Chorong fakes a smile and answers “ Morning. “

“ Oh I guess you already saw Namjoo. This is Namjoo, my sister. You are her nanny from now on. “ Suho places his hands on Namjoo’s shoulder and Namjoo flashes a smile. Namjoo holds out her hand to reach over Chorong’s.

“ Namjoo. “ She utters. Chorong replies her hand, “ Chorong.”

“ So, I guess you can get to know each other better later on. So, Chorong let’s join us for breakfast.I bought it just now. “ Suho m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter