Chapter 10

I was never your first choice ain't?

 

10

Her POV

“This all is so tiring!” She whines as she pours some red wine into her glass. They had just reached home from her photo-shoot for the Vogue Mag.

“Stop with the whining dear!” Derek chuckled as they sat at the dining table, just chilling after her long day in the studio.

She misses her half-sisters back at home badly, after a year at The States she wanted to go back so badly. At the thoughts of being home the next two days excites her thou;

“I am not whining! Gosh, I am double excited at the thoughts of landing back home meeting my sisters!” She smiles and gulped down the rest of her wine.

She has been informed that they are now each having their own places at the same building with Big Bang, their sunbaes. Well, which means it will be the first ever time for her to meet her sudden best over friend with Choi Seung Hyun.

“Yah, stop day dreaming get to sleep, you have a long flight tomorrow!” Derek laughs and went into his room.

She smile and wonder what was it like to meet him in person, to look into his deep stares. It is one of a kind stare, she finds it intense and y yet it seem as if he was never truly happy and kept himself pretty wrap up. 

Probably he had a past or something but even the girls all agrees when she mentions that he was so bi-polar at times thou as if he has a pretty bad past. Chaerin just brush it off saying that it was because of the crazy and uptight schedules they had for their latest album. Dara and Minji was always talking about his deep and y stares and they end up drooling togather which earn another round of playful smacks from Chaerin.

 

His POV

This is it; she is landing here the day after tomorrow. We will be in the same place, breathes the same air, he will be able to see her, listen to her voices and talks to her without having any communications tools in between them.

A year ago, he was at the verge of break down when YG decides to break the news to everyone in the Family regard her sudden movements and temporary loss of memories. He was trapped between the urge to fly towards The States and hug her, she was his everything and please remembers him but at some point, maybe it was for her good to forget the bad events that took place.

After few months, he was finally texting her introducing himself and they were beginning from the first square. They talk a lot and text a lot in the minimal time they could have for each other. He is going to win her heart all over again.

“Hey are you alright?” he felt a tap and there stood Daesung.

“Yeah, I was just thinking” and they both look over the view.

“Of Bom?” the soft whisper from Daesung

“Yeah, I was just nervous”

“It would be pure bull if I told you that you shouldn’t and there’s happily ever after. Well, Hyung just be yourself and win over her again, true enough there might be the possibilities of her regaining memories of the events and dramas but eventually things will fall back into how it meant to be, just don’t give up”

He looks over and nods. They share the silent night admiring the ever busy city.