Mind your own business!

The wolves howl again (Editing)

After that incident in the woods I actually thought Jungkook would be stalking me to find out my secret but to my surprise, he didn't. In fact, he didn't even look at me. I really had the urge to tell Ljoe but, I couldn't. The secret I shielded for years...I can't waste my efforts.

I walked the halls of the school hoping to not encounter with anyone. I wasn't fishing for some kind of trouble or communication. I needed a nap. Slowly, I walked up the stairs towards the rooftop. Some fresh air would sooth the stress.
I took a seat on the ground leaning my back on the railings. Suddenly, my eyelids grew heavier and I found myself snoozing off.


Jungkook P.O.V

What is the point of school? Seriously! I needed a break from subjects and people so I planned of bunking my next lesson. Before it could start, I ran up to the rooftop. I panted lightly leaning on the railings. Looking around, I noticed someone was there...sleeping? She really was sleeping. 'Yah!' I nudged her and she sprung up as if she was caught doing something.


Nana P.O.V

 

Was it already time for lesson? I checked my watch, ! 'How long did I sleep for? I'm 10 minutes late already. !' I cursed aloud. I tried to run down to my lesson but i was stopped by...Jungkook? Out of all people, why him? I hate Earth! 'Forget it, it's pointless now.' I furrowed my eyebrows at him and pulled my arm out of his hand. He lifted an eyebrow,
'What!' I screamed at his reaction. It felt awkward. I mean, it would be better if I wasn't stuck with him for an hour alone.
'Why lie? The truth will be revealed in the end anyway.' Jungkook mumbled. I pretended like I didn't hear anything. Did he direct this at me? Does he know my secret? I glanced at him, he looked back at me. 'I was talking to you.' He clarified.
'Sorry, could you repeat that please? I didn't quite hear you' I said, smiling in confusion.
'Liar' he mumbled again as he leaned his back on the railing and closed his eyes with his head facing up. I furrowed my eyebrows again. What's his deal? Jeez! 'I said what are you hiding?' He just had to continue the topic I didn't want to bring up, didn't he? 'I am not hiding anything. Even if I was, why would I even tell you?'

The next 10 minutes passed in plain awkward silence. I was very uncomfortable but he seemed to be too busy investigating a case like sherlock holmes in his mind. I gave up on my legs and sat down ultimately. Just when i tried to adjust to my environment and take in the tranquility of the air and sky, I heard a loud door banging sound. 'Wah! Is this fate or what?' Yongguk? B.A.P? I immediately stood up. Jungkook also looked towards them. 'Now, It's not very nice to ignore someone when they are talking to you is it?' Daehyun smirked. Jungkook scoffed. I gave him a what's-so-damn-funny look. They approached me. 'Let's take this somewhere else please. The timings aren't too great today' I suggested.
'Oh, I see. You're out with your lover, are you?' Zelo eyed Jungkook. I ignored the immaturity and continued to plead,
'I have an answer prepared so let me give it to you somewhere else.' I lied. Jungkook immediately looked at me.
'Say it now.' Jongup commanded. I paused my speech for a while. I clearly lied about having an answer. To be honest, I still didn't know what to do. I kind of hoped that Ljoe would come right now. 'No.' I said in haste.
'No?' Zelo asked,
'No. No is my answer.' I clarified. I made a mistake. I made the wrong decision.
'You know what that means don't you?' Zelo warned,
'I'm prepared.' I tried to sound confident.
'Two against six. I'm not sure how that will end.' Zelo laughed. I swallowed a big lump of regret down my throat. Zelo walked towards me to whisper something in my ear, 'Byunghun won't be safe but he is a man. Nana, your end won't be pleasant. you won't be able to see the sun again. Oh, I forgot, you cannot see the sun anyway.' He scoffed. I felt the fear grow inside me but I remained calm. With that threat, they left. I let out a deep sigh. 'Care to explain that?' Jungkook questioned.
'It has nothing to do with you.' For once, i told him a true fact.
'It does. It has everything to do with me.' He argued.
'What drug did you take?' Well, someone wasn't in their right state of mind.
'From now on, everything that concerns you has everything to do with you. I'm dying of curiousity, why are you so complex?'
The look on his face was grave. 'Complex? Whoever asked you to worry about my life? I'm sure you have a lot to do so spend your free time poking your nose in someone else's business who isn't me.'


'How was school?' Ljoe asked,
'I told them the answer. I told them: No.' I revealed,
'What? Who?'
'BAP'
'What!' he screamed. 'Are you crazy? Do you not know what will happen to you? To us? They know us! Didn't I warn you?'
I held my head with both hands, 'You did! You definately did! I couldn't do anything else. Someone else was there! A human was there and BAP looked comfortable speaking of our identity.' I tried my best to give an explanation to my rash decision but I knew that in the end, I was wrong.


I walked to school by myself because Ljoe was sleeping. I didn't wake him up so he could get some piece of mind after yesterdays conversation. All of a sudden, a student walked over to me and gave me a folded piece of paper 'Someone asked me to give this you.' I nodded and unfolded the paper.
'What's this?' Jungkook walked from behind me and stole the paper out of my hand.
'Yah! That's mine!' I tried to take it back but...damn my height. He walked while opening the paper but stopped.
'What's this?' He showed me the paper. It read 'School Gym. After school. Come Alone or else. We are waiting.' I furrowed my eyebrows and took the paper out of his hands. 'What is it? Why do you have this note?' Jungkook asked.
'I don't know either so stop poking your nose in my business!' I lied. I knew it was BAP although I didn't know why I was supposed to meet them after school.

I got through my lessons smoothly and I felt so drowsy. Strolling through the grounds of the school, I felt the wind flow in a sweet rhythm with a warm breeze. But that all went away when I was pulled by the arm by Jungkook. A table fell from the window down to the spot where I was standing. My eyes widened. BAP?

'Can you not see? Are you blind?' Jungkook shrugged me as he held on to my shoulders.
'S-sorry' To be honest, I don't know what I was apologizing for. My clumsiness or my ignorance.
'Are you hurt anywhere?' I shook my head. Jungkook took a deep breath in.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to go somewhere. We arrived at the fields and we sat down. 'Don't go after school.' Jungkook commanded. 'What is it to you?' what part of keep your nose out of my business is not understandable? He looked me deep in the eye. 'Can you stop? It's intimadating.' I requested.
'Then I will go with you.' I sighed


He did tell me not to go but it's not his business so I decided to go. I opened the doors to the gym and took a deep breath in. I wasn't anticipating the consequences of rejecting their 'polite' offer, all i knew was that it wasnt gonna be pretty. I didn't see Jungkook anywhere around, maybe he thought I wasn't going to go. 'You obediant little fox' Zelo smirked, 'Yah! She is here!' He called everyone.
'So what did you call me out here for?' I asked
'I think we all know why you are here?' If I could, I would've attacked them in my vampire mode. I felt the confidence build up inside of me. I wasn't afraid anymore, what's the worst they could do? Kill me? 'Stop beating around the bush and get to the point.' I shouted,
'Where is all this confidence coming from? Looks like we'll have to take that away.' Jongup laughed.
'So you want my blood so you can live longer and stay young for long? How pathetic. I'm just reminding you but if you take my blood, there will be a price to pay. And to remind you of that price, it's a sacrifice. Their blood.' I knew I gave away too much but I was certain that they were witches. They walked closer to me carefully slowly doing on every step, 'So you knew?'
I smirked, 'I can't be that stupid, can I?' I folded my arms, 'Since there are six of you, I will need 6 sacrifices. Are you okay with that? Even though taking blood from us is forbidden. It's written in the book of forbidden laws in case you didn't learn back in your planet.' I explained. Clearly, they didn't care if they broke the law or not. 'And in case you didn't know the consequences of breaking the law, it's passing through the six trials. Of course, the number of trials you pass must match the level of crime.' Yongguk looked at me in disgust,
'We know the trials: Trail by ordeal. But, did you not know? The war that is going on in Zyrmeda and Pyrodius?'
'And that is all because of you filthy creatures.' I blamed it on them even though Zyrmeda were partly at fault.
'This woman really doesn't know her limits does she?' Yongguk approached to attack me but I dodged his attack at the speed of light. I made my transformation, my eyes glowed red with anger. My strength built up and my psychometry ability enhanced. My veins lightly showed as my skin became pale. My fangs in sight as if I was going to bite someone. I snarled at them, consequently, they backed away. The witches had no transformations or anything. They only conducted spells. They were creatures in hiding. They avoided violence because they didn't have any defense mechanism. 'We might've failed today, but we will be back with a greater surprise!' Zelo shouted and they disappeared into the darkness.

I sighed. I opened the doors and looked up at the sky which had quickly darkened. The birds flew away from me as i walked past. It's getting near. The half moon.

 




Author's note:

I'm sorry this chapter is short but we have a lot of exciting events coming up so please look forward to it.

Please comment, subscribe and upvote!

Thank you all!