Beautiful Anomalistic Paradigms.

The wolves howl again (Editing)

'So is it necessary to go to school everyday?' Byunghun asked leaning on my cupboard.
'In the human world, yes.' he sighed, 'At least you don't have to do anything. Wait, did you even register for a ID? or even a passport or something? Or driving licence?' he shook his head. 'Then what do you do around here?'
'Stay with you. I stay with you or I go hunting.'
'But you can't stay with me all the time. I am a lady.' he scoffed and grabbed my tie from the wall peg. He wrapped the tie around my collar 'Do you feel the heat?' he smirked. I pushed him away.
'I don't, unfortunately for you'

'So are there any people who are interesting in your school?' Was he really planning on coming inside the gates with me? 'Yes because I have nothing better to do right now and answer me.' I rolled my eyes,
'No, there isn't anyone interesting. Neither is there anyone who would pick on your level of interest.'
'Humans are boring' he complained.
'The bells are about to ring, you can go now' he nodded and watched me go.

I walked into class. Hyerin waved at me as did I. 'Did he get a phone yet?' I was afraid of this.
'Nope, not yet' She kept on bragging about Byunghun and i listened painfully. What was so good about him? I turned my head to look out of the window. To my surprise, he was standing there again. Screw him.
He waved at me smiling while I ignored him. 'Baek Nana!' He screamed so loud, the whole class could hear. ! what drug was he on? The teacher and the whole class ran towards the window. I somehow survived the suffocating corner as i ran out from it. 'We meet again' I heard someone whisper in my ear. I turned around,
'Yah! Lee Byunghun! I will kill you the next time you do something like this' I quietly whispered back.


V P.O.V

'Baek Nana!' Someone from outside screamed. The whole class ran towards the window. I stayed seated, there's not much excitement in the lives of the humans. I turned my head towards the other end of the classroom. There stood the new girl and a guy. Wait, have I seen him before?

Flashback
'Stay quiet rascals' Jungkook spoke to the pack. He stopped the pack with a hand signal when i sighted something significant. A deer. A deer was being dragged...by a human? Why? The human looked our way. He was no human. He had blood around his mouth, his eyes were a sharp blue colour and he had fangs. Vampire? 'Retreat!' Jungkook commanded and we did so.

End of flashback

If he is that vampire, why is he with this kid? What is he here for? I kicked Jungkook's chair. He looked at me 'Look to your right. Haven't you seen him before?' I knew he would recognize him straight away. His sixth sense wouldn't fool him.


Nana P.O.V
 

'Can you please be cautious? This isn't Pyrodius.' I explained in a whisper voice,
'Ok, ok, I was just bored' I rolled my eyes, when will he grow up?

'Class sit back down!' the teacher screamed, I looked at her and looked back. Byunghun was gone. If there is nothing to do in the human world, why did he come here? Even if it was a part of King Wyvorn's plan? 'That includes you as well Miss Baek' I looked around, everyone was sitting down in their seats staring at me. 'Oh, yeah, I was just stretching my legs' I did a couple of excercises to show I was telling the truth and laughed along with it. 'Oh and see me in my office when class ends' I nodded my head. I am in trouble.

'I don't how you did it, but you distracted the class . I believe we all heard someone call your name. If that someone is the one distracting us and he/she doesn't stop distracting us, I will take this matter very seriously. I will let you go once because you are new here but make sure it doesn't happen again.'
'Sorry.' damn that guy.

I walked down to a table. 'What happened?' Hyerin asked me,
'She let me off because i'm new.' I said not even bothering to explain what she said. Hyerin didn't even know it was Byunghun who shouted my name.
'Yah, but those BTS guys have been looking at you for a while now' those Big Train Stoppers? at me?
'Don't be silly why would they look at me?' Hyerin turned my head in their direction which didn't require much work because they were in my line of sight two tables away from Hyerin and I. What the hell, she was right.
'Do I have something on my face?' I asked hyerin. She shrugged her shoulders, making me tilt my head in confusion.


'So how was school?' Byunghun threw his arm over my shoulder as i walked out of the gates.
'Get off' I pushed his arm off, 'I got in trouble because of you, Idiot' he laughed,
'Since when did you care?' he laughed harder. I laughed a tiny bit along with him until our laughter died down.

Out of nowhere, a group of six men stood in front of us. 'Excuse me? You're blocking the way?' Byunghun said, confused. One of them smirked and signalled something to another one of his friends. He walked over to me, I furrowed my eyebrows a little. What the hell. Are they erted men? Do they want to me? Are they murderers? This is confusing. I took a step back, the guy stopped 10 centimeters away from me and leaned his head to whisper something in my ear. 'Abandoned warehouse. 8pm. Tomorrow' what? He's hitting on me? No no no. Let me get this clear, he wants to meet me in an abandoned warehouse tomorrow at 8pm? who would have a date in an abandoned warehouse? He wants to talk to me? what the hell, this is confusing. The guy backed off and the group of guys walked away after the abandoned warehouse guy smirked at me. Creep.

'What did he want?' Byunghun asked,
'Adandoned Warehouse. 8pm. Tomorrow' I answered. He glared into the ground. Geez, what did the ground do wrong? He grabbed my arm 'Let's go home'. Since Byunghun came to Earth (which seems like only yesterday looking at the fact that he has no settlement here), we grew close and he followed me everywhere, including to my own house, which he pretty much seems to live in.

'Are you going to meet him?' Byunghun asked. I walked over to the kitchen and slapped the bottle of blood he was drinking out of his hand. 'I worked hard to get that, so go get your own blood' I explained. I put the bottle back in the freezer yet Byunghun didn't seem to understand what I said and got it out of the freezer and started drinking it again. 'You didn't answer my question.'
'I don't know. I guess, I will.' I was still confused as to why he wanted to see me.
'I'll come with you' I smiled in appreciation and accepted his company. 'So you said you worked hard to get this?' He lifted the bottle up in the air, 'Of course, with your hunting skills, you can only get one bottle per month.' he scoffed. I glared at him.
'If you don't appreciate my effort then don't drink my reward' I stole the bottle out of his hand and walked over to the freezer to put the bottle back in. I felt an a pair of arms snake over my waist. I turned around only to face Byunghun whose chest was a few inches away from me. 'What do you think you are doing right now?' I shouted. He rested his head on my shoulder 'Thank you for taking me in.' I stood there listening to him, 'If you didn't see me in the woods, I would've died by now' I pulled his shoulders away from me to face him.


'What are you talking about? you only need blood to survive, you can get lots of blood in the woods.' He shook his head in disapproval, 'Of course i need blood to survive, but if you didn't find me and i was left alone in the woods, i would've died of lonliness' I smiled,
'You weren't lonely to begin with. It was our fate to meet' he smiled too. 'But what exactly was King Wyvorn's plan? why did he send you here?' he leaned his back on the kitchen counter and crossed his arms.
'The witches, obviously needed vampire blood to make them young for a longer period of time and to make them live longer so their allies: The wolves sent them to Pyrodius. They were in Zyrmeda and crossed the bridge of Amicus. As you know, it's forbidden to pass the bridge with cruel intentions' I tilted my head in confusion,
'Why?' I questioned, he snarled at me and I just giggled at my stupidity.
'A long time ago, A wolf and Vampire became friends and they wanted to keep peace in the two planets between the two species so they built a bridge between the two planets and called it 'Amicus' which means friend in latin. The bridge was meant to be passed with positive intentions and was there to keep the two species united.' I nodded in understanding slowly. 'Anyway, the King's plan was to send me here in order to hide from the witches. He sent a lot of other vampires to different places like Jupiter, saturn and even some planets in Andromeda.'
'So that means, you will have to go back once it is all over?' I asked,
'I don't know, probably. But I don't think the witches will stop. What about you? How did you get here?'
'I don't even remember, It was 102 years ago. I was 17 years old and I remember waking up in the middle of no where. I didn't know where I was and all i had was a locket necklace with a picture of a woman who i assume is my mother and a young boy who I don't even know. He looked like he was 4 or 5 years old in human age.' He looked at me deeply, 'What? does that story amuse you?' I asked,
'No, not at all, actually.'


'So did you talk to them?' Hyerin asked,
'Who? About what?' Hyerin tutted,
'Were you even listening to me?'
'Huh? about what?' she sighed deeply. Did i do something wrong?
'I mean BTS. They were staring at you the whole day, did you ask them why they were looking at you?' she repeated,
'Oh, those 'Blue Tiring Singing' idiots!' She stared at me as if i was an alien, 'What?'
'What did you just call them?' Hyerin asked me to repeat what I had said,
''Blue Tiring Singing' idiots...' I spoke quietly. She bursted into laughter.
'Yah, don't ever say that in front of anyone. They will strangle you. Those guys are literally worshiped by the girls in this school' She struggled to control her laughter.
We continued to walk down the hallway. I heard screams and screeches of lots of girls. They grew nearer and nearer. It sounded like they saw a celebrity or something. Lots of students ran past Hyerin and I, one student even pushed me over in the process. Freaking Bastards. Just when I was about to talk to Hyerin, I realized she ran along with the students. I sighed. 'highschool drama' I tutted at the human world.

A hand reached down at me, I looked up to see who it was but I didn't recognize him. I took his hand, thanking him to which he smiled back,
'I'm Hoseok' I focused my eyes as i remembered seeing him with that bring group called BTS.
'Ahh. Hello, I'm-'
'Baek Nana' He cut me off. I faked a smile. 'You are the new student that transferred here from Russia, right?' I nodded.
'Pleased to meet you.' I nodded again.
'But aren't you one of the main attractions around here? Why did the girls who ran past me just ignore you?'
'It's tiring being a main attraction as you say so i hid so they wouldn't see me'
'I see' I understood. So not all of the guys beg for the attention. At least this guy is nice, I thought they would all be arrogant and self-centered. He smiled at me in a weird way. 'Is there something on my face?' I touched my face to check. He shook his head 'I was just thinking, you are an interesting person.' What?
'But you just met me, how could you make a judgement so quickly?' he smirked,
'I guess i'll see you around then'
'yeah, i guess' I didn't quite understand what he meant.


'Are you sure it's here?' I asked Byunghun as we entered an empty dark building. It was tall and had dusty windows up high close to the ceiling on the walls. The interior had brown wooded walls. It was huge. There was enough space to fill at least 100 cars in it. 'I'm sure it is' I looked at him,
'Yah, you've only been here for a few weeks and yet you say you know where this warehouse is?'
'Trust me, i know' I forced a sarcastic smile saying 'of course i'll trust you'. We entered the warehouse. I checked my watch, it was 7.49pm. 'Yah, don't you think we are too early?'
'Shut up' he said
'But usually in dramas, the girl is always late' he stared at me weirdly. 'Okay, nevermind'
'What dramas do you watch? Jeez' he said as he looked around.

Just then, the doors opened and in walked 6 men. Byunghun and I turned around and he pulled me closer to him. 'I appreciate the protection, but i'm also a vampire you know' I whispered in his ear. He lifted his finger and rested it on his lips telling me to shut up. Okay, okay. I'll shut up. 'Wow, I thought you wouldn't appear but look who is loyal' the blond haired guy spoke. Byunghun scoffed. 'Get to the point, what do you want?'

The brunette walked over to me, 'Aww, isn't this cute? you are protecting your girlfriend.' I didn't reply just for the sake of not getting a punch because if a type of aura was coming out of this guy it was the 'don't provoke me or i'll karate chop your nanny'. Byunghun looked at me 'Really? Karate chop your nanny?' I half smiled in embarrasment. The brunette guy held out his hand to touch my arm but Byunghun swiftly pushed his hand away. 'Stop playing your stupid little games with us and tell me what you want from us.' he sure looked fustrated. 'I think it's best to introduce ourselves first. It's unfair to not introduce ourselves when we know you.' The brunette spoke. 'We are Beautiful Anomalistic Paradigms. In short, we are B.A.P' They took turns to say their names, 'Yongguk, Youngjae, Junhong also known as Zelo, Daehyun, Himchan and Jongup' So the blond guy was Yongguk and the brunette was Youngjae. Cool...not. 'Did you call us out here to introduce yourselves because as far as i'm concerned...I don't think we are interested. It doesn't matter whether you are big apricot pickers or beastly anonymous punchers or whatever, we aren't interested.' I spoke up...for once. Daehyun smirked. 'What? did I say something funny?'
'You're quite the joker aren't you?' Daehyun questioned,
'Um...no, I don't joke often. There is no need to when you have one standing right in front of you' I smiled at my cuss.
'Listen, if you don't shut up that childish mouth of yours, I won't let you go so easily.' Daehyun sure got angry quickly.
'Did I ask you to hold onto me?' I whispered to myself. 'So do you mind telling us know? What do you want from us? I don't know if you're waiting for a bomb to explode or something but it's been 10 minutes already and I'm hungry so make it quick.' I explained. 'We need something. Something you have. If you quietly hand it over, no one will get hurt. What we need is...your blood.' So this was a robbering...for our blood? Why?

Himchan continued, 'So it's up to you to choose. Hand it over quietly or make everything complicated. Until we meet again.' With that, they went away.


'What are you thinking about so hard?' I asked Byunghun. I sipped a cup of hot green tea and sat on my bed. 'I know this may sound crazy but just listen. What if B.A.P are witches? That may be why they need our blood, right?' He's gone crazy. 'No, I mean if they needed a blood transfusion, they could've gotten one at a hospital but no, they specifically came to us and asked for our blood. If they are witches and came to us they must know our secret as well, the fact that we are vampires.'
'Yah, how could they be witches? Even if they are, how do they know us? and how did they travel to Earth? Heck, how are they even allowed on Earth without the permission of King whatever the name of the king of the witch planet is?' I contradicted him,
'Queen, actually. The ruler is a queen. Her name is Queen Jinx. But it makes sense because the witches are after us vampires so she would've given them permission' he outsmarted me.
'Okay, fine. But how do we confirm they are witches? And we definately cannot give them our blood because we can't aim our enemy to their victory over us.
'We'll find a way. Just sleep for now.'


I yawned, I wasn't tired. I was bored. Of school. 'Class, be on your best behaviour we have new transfer students from Russia.' From Russia? Isn't that what the teacher said when I joined? The students entered. The girls cheered at their 'beauty' and the men glared in jealousy. But me? I stared in shock.

'Hello. We are B.A.P' they smiled.




Author's Note

So AFF is killing me right now. I can't seem to make the distance between the lines closer so the speech of different characters is on the same line. It's fustrating because it is grammatically an error. Hopefully i will sort it out soon.

Please don't be a silent reader. COMMENT, UPVOTE, SUBSCRIBE! IT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY ^_^