Obscure clarity.

The wolves howl again (Editing)

Elysium

Nana P.O.V

Where am I now? Ah, that's right...I out. I squinted at the absence of light as I awoke from my long slumber. I was greeted by Zelo who looked like he'd been nonstop crying for a day. 'You're awake?' his voice was dry and full of sorrow. I just stared. 'Am I back on Earth?' I asked him but he simply shook his head. 'You're back to a life you would never want...you're in my place of birth and my planet.' I sat up needing clarity. 'So I'm not on Earth or Zyrmeda but I am on Elysium?' once again, he nodded. 

'But why are crying?' I asked. A river of salty tears left his eyes like that was the only explanation he could give. I presume he looked more lifeless than me. 'They are gone...BAP are gone. They are dead.' my face straightened up in shock. I couldn't ask how or why this happened, the words couldn't come out. I searched the cold floor for words but I found nothing but a push which put me off balance as Zelo embraced me for comfort. I slowly tapped his back trying to think of words to soothe him. One dead was a different story to 5 dead. I didn't have the words to comfort him for 5 dead men he probably spent a lot of his life with. 


Earth 

Jungkook P.O.V 

'When will you leave? I can't mother you all day.' Byunghun's questions were like a background noise to the sounds of Nana's voice that constantly played from my memories. I hugged the pile of clothes I rummaged through to find her scent. 'And leave the clothes alone, she's going to shout at you for messing everything up when she gets back' another blurred voice. I touched the locket on my neck 'She's not here.' I squeezed out as if my voice disappeared. 

'What?' He asked. I got up from the pile to my realisation that she was no longer on this planet. 'She's not here. Not on Earth'

'Then what is she? Dead?' 

'NO!' I half shouted. 'not dead. She's somewhere else. If she comes back, find me at the witches place.'

'Why are you going there for? And how do you know where she is?' 

'I don't. I just know she is alive.' I spoke as I put on my shoes in a hurry 'I can't wait to feel her again' 

'Okay. Putting her absence to aside, I'm disgusted you would even say that in front of m-' I closed the door before he could continue.I can definitely find her. 


'Did you find them?' Jimin hyung looked at me and shook his head as he panted for oxygen. 'Do you think they went back?' he asked, 'I mean BAP are no where to be found and neither is Nana. Isn't that suspicious?' 

'Ah Jungkook...' Hoseok hyung rested his hands on his knees before standing up again with quick heavy breaths, ' I forgot to tell you this but the ceremony is coming up soon. We have to go back.' 

'What ceremony? In Zyrmeda or Earth?' Jimin hyung asked him. I temporarily forgot about the ceremony. 

'I'm not going. I have to find Nana first.' 

'You said she's isn't here. Maybe you'll find her there? Plus, we have to go. It's not like we have a choice...it's a royal ceremony.' Hoseok hyung tried to give me reasons to go. He was right in a sense. I just nodded and looked down. 

'Okay, so are you going to tell me what this ceremony is for or am I going to be left in the dark again?' Jimin hyung looked at me first then at Hoseok hyung for answers. 'The royal ceremony is for the coronation of the new king of Zyrmeda. We have to be there. Everyone is going to be there...even the witches.' I nodded at Hoseok hyungs explanation. 'Coronation? Who is it? For all I know, the king is still healthy and alive.'

'Ya, Jimin...do you live under a rock? Do you how weak the king has gotten? He has no political influence on the witches. We may be allies, but the queen witch is a ruthless being. The coronation will scare the queen. She won't know what she is up against.' 


Elysium

Nana P.O.V

'Where are we going? Zelo?' He dragged me across the street of the new planet I had never visited - or at least don't remember visiting. I received curious stares from some ladies dressed in rags carrying baskets filled with bread in their arms and whispers from the little kids standing with their...parents, I guess. A few people kept a good distance from me and looked at me with fear? Why would they look at me like that?

I fidgeted my hands which were warm and inseperable. Zelo took off a cloak wrapping around me. He put the hood over my head and I looked at him in surprise. 'They tend to give such stares to new faces. Don't take it personal.' I smiled at his gesture of kindness. 

'Ah. I nearly forgot. Is there something special happening in Zyrmeda? I was told to go to the market to buy ingrediants because it was a special day?' Zelo looked down and back up without making eye contact. 'Coronation of the new king. We have to be there too.' I nodded in understanding. The king looked pretty healthy to me, I wondered why there was a coronation and with such short notice. 

'Nana. I have something to tell you...' He stopped me in the middle of our tracks. Taking my hand, he pulled me to a much quieter and isolated area. 'I don't want to hurt you anymore. I know that everything I have told you has done nothing but break you. And I don't want to break you any more.' 

'I'm so sorry, Nana.' he pulled out a string of light from my head. I felt a little nauseous and watched the aura project out of my head which dissolved into his hand like ice cream melting on a warm summer day. 'I'm going to share your sorrow because I don't want to lose you again.' Lose me? 

'Lose me? I don't know you Zelo.' 

'Hold my hand, Nana.' I knew what was coming. I knew he was going to show me a past I didn't know I had. I hesitated but held his hand anyway. 

Flashback/Psychometry vision

'two thousand and seventy four. Two thousand and seventy five...' The child hopped across the bridge counting the steps with a huge smile plastered on his face. 'Stop now, sit with me already.' A little girl spoke with a tired voice. She was tired of the kid counting the steps in the bridge to get to her. 

'Two thousand, one hundred and twenty four.' He finally stopped his counting and sat down with the girl. 'You still haven't told me your name.' she pouted as the little boy smiled even more brightly. 'There's no need to tell you, Nana. When the time comes, I will find you and you will recognise me. You will won't you?' He asked with a desperate innocent face. She nodded as her face lit up into a smile. 

End of Flashback/Psychometry vision

'That's me. You said you would recognise me.' he didn't let go of my hand. I was froze in the moment. Not because that memory was bad - it was quite the opposite. The memory was the nicest I had been told about. I froze because I was hit with an epiphany. An overwhelming one. Was it him? The boy from my locket? 'I'm sorry, Zelo. I'm sorry I didn't recognise you.' I pulled him into a hug with tears rolling from my unjustified eyes. 

'What's wrong? Did I do something?' He asked. No, Zelo. I laughed as I wiped the tears from my eyes. 

'I'm just happy. That's all. I'm happy.'