Who are you?

The wolves howl again (Editing)

Zyrmeda

Queen Jinx P.O.V

'There's no progress with our objectives. There are more casualities, we are losing our men.' The king complained. I could tell he awaited a response. The response he wanted to hear. 'Lord Lycaon, as per the agreement that was made in our treaty, I shall send my army to fight in your place until you get backup.' I suggested
'That will not do. We cannot proceed with this absurd guerilla warfare. Retreat them from the war zone.' Fed up of his beating around the bush talks, I decided to ask straight to the point. I could tell his satisfaction level was lower than the ground but I couldn't afford to give in to his selfish demands. Withdrawing my men from the war zone would create great disadvantage. Even if we were not getting anywhere with obtaining the witches' scroll - which...poor lord thought I was going to share with him.
'What is it you seek?' 
'Pyrodius is becoming more and more weary of the purpose of our alliance. I know they smell something fishy. We must maintain good relations with all parties to stop mass destruction.' I scoffed in a mocking manner. I didn't hold back to refrain from disrespecting him. 
'I'm sorry, Lord Lycaon but that is the most irrational mindset i have ever seen. What kind of alliance do we have? There is only one purpose for our alliance. When your father past away, you wanted to seek vengeance from Pyrodius as they were responsible for his death. Our only purpose is to obtain the scrolls Pyrodius has locked away. What do you call it? What do the humans call it? Nuclear weapons? They're far more destructive than those. Far more valuable. Therefore, it should be wise to follow through the treaty appropriately.'
'Are you threatening me right now?' Lord Lycaon had a great deal of anxiousness on his face and it appeased me. 
'Threat? Of course, not. We're allies' I smirked. 'We shall proceed this discussion in the next meeting, for now, i have important business to attend to.'


Third person. Zyrmeda 

There was a knock on the door. 'Come in.' King Lycaon commanded. 
'Ah, L! Take a seat.' He welcomed. 'I want to introduce you to a new royal guard, L. L, these people are the ones i have entrusted with the secret mission. Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon, Taehyung, Seokjin, Hoseok and Jimin.'
'Nice to meet you.' The man had a poker face which made it hard to decipher his emotions. 
'Trusted. Loyal...my .' Jungkook spoke following the king clearing his throat trying to set a good impression in front of L. 


Nana P.O.V

'Do you think we should head back?' I suggested seeing as it was getting darker as time flew. He nodded and we commenced our journey back to the base. 'Do we have our winner here?' Mr Shin announced seeming proud seeing me, the survivor from Kyungwon. 
'But she got shot!' someone from royal academy shouted out. 
'So did he!' the boys from Kyungwon shouted as the rest of the girls were busy fangirling over his 'beautiful looks'. Now that i think about it, the hot guy they were talking about earlier might actually be him...he wasn't bad looking. 
'You forgot us.' Taehyung came out with the rest of the boys. The 7 boys smirked as they announced victory. I felt a pair of eyes on me and of course it was Jungkook. Somehow I felt guilty and uneasy at the same time. The look he gave was a curious look. 



'Ah...today was a fun day, I hope we do something good tomorrow.' Soorim said. Finally we were back at out site. I was so exhausted from the game.
'Quick announcement, tomorrow you guys will have a free day. Plan whatever you want but don't go out too far. You guys have a map right? Use that to decide where to go.' Mr shin said. 

'Nana,' Jungkook held my hand pulling me in a certain direction 'Come with me.' 
'Where are you taking me?' We walked until he covered my eyes telling me to shut them tightly. We had gone so far out the sounds of the rest of the students became murmurs in the background. All i heard was the sharp relaxing sound of nature. I could fall asleep so peacefully just hearing the sound of water flowing through. 'Don't open yet.' He removed his hands after a few seconds revealing a beautiful scenery. There was a huge river glowing under the moon. I could clearly see my reflection in the clear water. The grass was greener than ever. I turned to Jungkook smiling brightly. 'It's beautiful! Where did you find this place?' 
'I thought you'd like it.' 
'I love it! Thank you, Jungkook.' I felt at peace. Ever since I started attending Kyungwon, everything was messed up. I revealed my identity by accident, I found witches on Earth and most of all, my past came back to me slowly. I stared at my reflection in the river which camoflauged my tears. Jungkook came in front of me 'why are you crying? I thought you said this place was beautiful?' He placed both of his hands on my face wiping my tears with his thumbs.
'It is. It's so beautiful it's making me emotional.' 
'I know that's not the reason you're crying. Nana tell me. What's wrong?' I closed my eyes letting the last few drops of tears fall and wiped my eyes. 
'I'm alright. Thank you.' I saw some sort of pain in Jungkook's eyes. I felt guilty. He pulled me in a hug breaking our eye contact. Resting his chin on my shoulder he whispered something in my ear 'Nana, if you're hurting tell me. If something happened, tell me. I want to be the first to know everything about you.' These words took all the weight off my shoulders and just then I realised something. I felt a sudden urge to ask him something. 
'Jungkook, can I ask you something?' He let go of me and nodded. I eyed his pendant, he had it on. He knew what I was looking at and I fear he may know more about it than I myself did. My hand travelled from air to his neck where the pendant rested. Just when I tried to open the pendant his hand met mine. 'Don't. Please.' From those two words I was sure, he knew about it. I furrowed my eyebrows. 
'You as well? You know about it as well?' I took a step back from him. He looked concerned and although that hurt me i had to dismiss the emotion. 
'When I tried to ask you last time about it, you brushed it off saying you knew nothing?' 
'It's not like that Na-'
'The first time you saw me in the woods, you saw me in my vampire form. You weren't shocked as any other human would be.' 
'I was trying to be underst-'
'You were the only one who knew the meeting arranged by Zelo in the warehouse between my 'parents' and I. I would've died but someone, no...something helped me before I lost conciousness...you...the next day I was at your house and you told me you picked me up on the street.' I was mad. More mad than ever because...because for once in my life I actually thought I could...

'Jeon Jungkook. Who are you?'