002

Reunion
Please log in to read the full chapter

-Thursday-

You got a called when you were in your office finishing the project. "Hello, Jaehee speaking." You answered the phone. "Hey." The caller said. You took a second and looked at the caller ID and you were surprised. "Oh, hey himchan." "Yeah, hey. I was wondering are you going to the reunion?" He asked. "Of course I would not miss it for anything." You said. "So do you want me to pick you up? Or you are going to drive?" He asked. "Pick me up would be lovely!" You answered him. "Great! I'll be there at 6." He said. You both hung up. You and himchan was a history.

You both were neighbours since you were in diapers, you and himchan has been through day care, pre-school, and high school together. Both of you were best friend for life but of course attending college is a different story. After college you have never once thought that you could meet himchan again and he was your first client during your first day of work. You smiled remembering the times you and him had and you were glad you met him. You continue your work then you realize you haven't call hyosung yet. You dialed hyosung's number and talked with her for a while before resuming your work. You were in a euphoria mood to know that the reunion dinner is tomorrow. You were wondering how well is everyone and what are they doing now? The last time you saw them was 5 years ago which is your wedding but not everyone could make it so you were excited.

You got home by 6 and you notice the penthouse was awfully quiet. You walked into the living room and saw both girls sleeping on the couch with stuff all over the floors. You put your things in your room and move to clear the place. Once you organized everything, you woke them up. The babysitter left and minhee is on the kitchen counter rubbing her eyes to wake herself up while you cook. "Mommy, I'm tired." she said and yawn. "Well Sunshine don't sleep too much or you will be awake the whole night." you said as you stir the soup. "Mommy is daddy coming home tomorrow?" She asked "yes sunshine." You answered and kissed her forehead. "While daddy bring prince also?" She asked "Not sure Sunshine" you help her down and put her on her chair and set the table.

 

-Friday-

"Now Sunshine remember to listen

Please log in to read the full chapter