001

Reunion
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

You were currently working under public relation and there is an event coming up soon and you were expected to make sure everything go as planned by the client. You came back from the venue and you notice the elegant card that was placed on your desk. You furrowed wondering what is it and who send it? You sat down on your office chair and opened the card. It was from hyosung. It's an invitation card for a reunion on Friday night. You were glad she still remembers you after all these years. You were excited to meet them but the excitement was gone when one of your followers came to you with a file of more expectation from the client. You placed the card into your handbag and mental note yourself that you should give her a call.

 

It was around 5 in the evening that day, you decide to stop working for now and head home. You turn off your computer and packed up. You drove home and parked your car at your usual spot. The elevator made a ding sound just in time as you reach for the up button. You smiled at the person who came out from the elevator and you proceed into the elevator going up the top floor. The moment you entered the code number, you could hear sound coming from inside. You opened the door and you let it shut by itself. You look up from the doorway and saw your sunshine. "Mommy!" Minhee your five year old daughter ran towards you and you lifted her up. "Hey sunshine." You kissed her cheek and that made her giggles. As you walked into the living room, the babysitter was getting ready to head out. "Thank you for thanking care of Minhee." You said "You are welcome unnie. I had a fun time with minhee." She said and bid her farewell. "So how was my sunshine?" You asked "Fine! But..." you furrowed "what is it sunshine?" "Daddy left few hours ago." she said with a pout. "And?" You asked as you walk to the master bedroom carrying her. You put her down on the bed and you removed your make up and accessories. From the mirror you could see her fidgeting with her skirt. You stood up from the dressing table and jump on the bed next to her. "Why don't you try telling mommy what's wrong?" You told her as you pull next to you laying on the bed.

Please log in to read the full chapter