Final

Reunion
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Himchan parked his car and walked towards the elevator. He pressed his floor button and waited for his floor. He walks out the elevator and towards his apartment, entering the code. When the beep sounded he took off his shoe and saw his brother-in-law in his living room putting on his jacket. "Hyung, you are leaving?" He asked "yeah my wife is waiting for me. I just dropped by but ended up the whole night here." He said and laughed. Himchan escorted him to the door and bid farewell. He took off his jacket and remembers that he forgot his luggage. He decided to just bring it up tomorrow. He walked into his princess room and he could hear her sniffing. He opened the door and step inside. He kneels down beside his wife and once his princess looks up she was surprise. "Daddy!" She launched towards himchan. "Hey princess" he said hugging her. "Mommy, daddy is home!" She said and you laughed at her. "Yes, daddy is home and you should sleep." You said as himchan put her down on the bed. "But I want to play with daddy." minhee whined. "Now, princess why don't you sleep now and we can go to the park tomorrow." He said as he pulled up the blanket. "Can we mommy?" She asked you. "Sure." You hand her the teddy bear. "yes" she whisper and her eyes slowly close.

After a while finally sure she is asleep, you both turn off the lights and head towards the master bedroom. Himchan yawned and told you to go bath first. You agree and after your turn you came to see himchan arm spread on the bed asleep. You laughed and pulled him up. "Come on sleepy head, you need to take it off." You said as you remove the coat and the tie. You pushed him towards the bathroom and hung up his coat and threw the tie into the laundry basket. You plugged in your phone and his to charge because he always forgets to charge his phone. Once you climb up the bed, he came out with his wet hair and a towel on it. He dropped himself face flat on the bed. You took the towel and dried his hair before he wet the bed. You hung the towel in the bathroom and hit his to make sure he climbs on the bed to sleep or else he will take up the whole bed. He groaned and moved to his side. You turned off the lights and snuggled into himchan as he wrapped you with his hand. He gave you a kiss before really sleeping. "I love you" he said you smiled and snuggle closer. "I love you too." Before you could go into dreamland you hoped you didn't hear him wrong but he said something about moving to a bigger house.

 

It was 8 years ago that you met him again and you two started to keep contact on each other until one day he asked you on a date and you did not care much and say yes. You didn't know he was this romantic and you eventually felt for him like you did in high school. You thought the feeling was gone but it eventually came back. After 3 years he finally pops the question and you said yes of course. Then you got pregnant with Minhee. Minhee was a spoiled child by him because it is his first baby and it's a girl. Minhee has your looks, himchan's eyes and both you and himchan's personality. You were glad Minhee was an obedient child and she does not cry alot. Himchan has been traveling less when Minhee was born and you were more that bless that Minhee came to Himchan and your world. She was the best thing happen to you both.

 

You could hear himchan groan as Minhee jumped on the bed screaming 'daddy! Mommy!' You turn and saw Minhee jumping at the edge of the bed. Your eye widen and instantly pushed himchan away and

Please log in to read the full chapter