Mir- Strong Passion

MBLAQ Love Stories

I'm in university, enjoying the life, well as if for now. The classes were ok, since I took an easy major. I've never thought of having a boyfriend or being in a relationship. One day, I was on Youtube, watching music videos of my favorite Korean bands. I came upon MBLAQ, and one of the members caught my eyes. It was the youngest one Mir. At that moment, I fell in love with Mir. The next day, as I walked in the hallways in the school, I've noticed alot of people wearing earbuds and earphones. Then I came upon two girls, talking about something.

"OMG, MBLAQ is like my favorite band now! And the maknae Mir is so handsome!" One of them said.
"Definitely!" the other one said.
"Looks like they like them too." I said to myself.

That day I had alot of things to do, after a class, I had to run to the next class in a minute or two. Until late a night, I still had a few things to accomplish. So after the current class ended, I ran out the classroom door. I was in a rush that I didn't pay attention to where I was going. Since it was like 9:30pm at night, you expect that there's noone in the hallways anymore. I ran and bumped into someone, my books and textbooks flew out of my hands. I fell backwards, the person who I've bumped into grabbed onto my waist and held my head. We both fell down onto the floor, I was the one who touched the floor first, luckily the person's hand was protecting my head as I hit the ground. He laid on top of me, I was in shock at the sudden actions. The person lifted his head, still protecting my head with his hand. I saw his face, which was flawless and beautiful. He was Korean, his eyes were filled with souls. At that moment, I knew who he was.

"Mir..." I whispered, as I stared at him.
"Are you alright?" Mir asked.
"..Yes...." I answered quietly.
"That's good." Mir said with a smile.

He stood up and took my hand. His hand were soft and smooth like ivory as he pulled me up. After that Mir and I sat down at the steps in front of the University in the night sky.

"By the way, I didn't get your name." Mir asked looking at me.
"It's ______." I responded.
"Sounds pretty." Mir smiled.
"Thanks, by the way, what brought you here to this University?" I asked Mir.
"This was my University when I wasn't in MBLAQ." Mir said looking up at the stars.
"Really?" I said.
"Yes, I came back to visit it, now I met someone here." Mir said looking at me.
"Thank you." I said.

We both looked at each other.

"Omg! I'm late! I have to go!" I said looking at my watch.
"You still have classes this late?" Mir asked.
"Yes, I have projects to hand in in a few days." I said.
"Wow." Mir said looking surprised.
"I'm sorry, but I have to go." I said apologizing.

As I got up, Mir grabbed my hand.

"It was nice meeting you ______, hopefully we'll see each other soon." Mir said.
"We will." I said smiling.

A few days later, I've noticed that MBLAQ has gotten really popular. I smiled, knowing that Mir from MBLAQ was a friend of mine. As I walked, two girls bumped into me and made me drop my books.

"I'm sorry, are you ok?" The two girls said.
"Yea, I'm fine." I said crouching down to pick my books up.

A hand picked up a book in front of me, the two girls screamed. I looked up, in front of me was Mir.

"Mir.." I said.
"Thought you need a hand." Mir said.
"Thank you." I replied.

After that Mir took me to a park. We talked and talked. Finally, Mir asked me a question.

"______, if you met me, but never knew I was part of MBLAQ, would've you have liked me?" Mir asked.
"Honestly, I don't really care if you are in MBLAQ or not. I like you for your enthusiasm and soul." I said.

Mir smiled, he took my hand.

"You're probably the first girl that took me normally, you're a special one." Mir said.
"I am?" I asked confused.
"Would you be my girlfriend?" Mir asked.
".... Mir." I said shocked.
"It's up to you." Mir said.
"I ...Mir...sure." I said slowly.

Mir smiled and kissed me, I kissed back. After that day, things became really difficult for me. As I walked in the hallways, people would stare at me and talk. A group of girls came up to me and surrounded me.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.
"Yes! You stole our Mir from us." The girls said.
"No, we're friends, is something like that that gets on your nerves?" I asked.

Suddenly, the girls began to push me around. One of the girls slapped me across the face, and continued to bully me. Knowing that I did nothing wrong, I just let myself get bullied. After the day ended. I got home. My face was still red from the slap, I had bruises everywhere. I held the pain in, now knowing that being in a relationship with someone like Mir isn't easy. The bullying continued, everytime I held it in. One day after the harsh school day ended. Mir wanted to see me, I made sure not to let him know. We met each other an hour later, we spend the night together. My face was getting better but my bruises weren't. As we looked up at the stars, Mir wrapped his arms around me. Mir accidentally touched some of my bruises, I squinted my eyes in pain. Mir noticed and held me.

"_______, what's wrong?" Mir asked.
"It's nothing." I replied.

Mir then took my arm and lifted up the sleeves and saw my bruises.

"______, who did this to you?" Mir asked shocked.
"It's nothing serious so don't worry." I smiled.
"It's because of me isn't it?" Mir asked holding my arm.
"No, it's not honestly, don't worry." I said.

Mir looked at me, he lowered me sleeves and embraced me.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't there to protect you." Mir said sadly.
"It's ok, it's not like I'm useless without you you know?" I said shedding a tear.

As the days went by, the bulling never stopped, each day I become depressed more and more. Finally one day I couldn't take it anymore. Mir phoned me, to check up what I was doing when he's done his schedules with MBLAQ.

"Hey, you ok?" he asked.
"Yea..." I answered.
"Hey you busy right now?" Mir asked.

My mind went blank, I really wanted to tell him, but I couldn't.

"Yes I am, I have something to finish..." I said.
"Oh.." Mir said.
"Honestly, I wanted to tell you something." I said.
"What is it?" Mir asked.
"... The bruises, it was from me getting bullied ever since that day when we became together." I said crying.
"______, why, why did you hid it from me?" Mir sounded sad.
"Because, I said that it wasn't because of you, when truthfully, it was because of you, but as a friend, I kept it from you so you would feel at ease." I said.
"How does this make me feel at ease?" Mir asked.
" Because when I keep my mouth shut, everything is fine, so I did. but now, I had enough of the pain. I love you______." I said and hung up.

I sat on my bed, my mind was somewhere else,I only thought of how to end my life. 30 minutes later, I finally decided to end it. A few minutes later Mir came into my house, I grabbed a knife and held it tightly. Mir came into the kitchen, and stopped in front of me.

"_____, put the knife down." Mir said.
"Mir why? Why did you come?" I cried.
"Because, as a boyfriend, I care about the people that I love the most, and you are one of them." Mir said.
"If you hadn't come you would've been happy." I shouted.
"No, not when the person that I love is dead, just put the knife down." Mir said calmly.
"Mir I love you, I can't do that, I've suffered way to much from depression." I said as I looked into his eyes.
"_______, no!" Mir shouted as he came running towards me.

I lifted the knife and it went through my stomach. The pain rushed through my body, as I fell. Mir quickly pulled out the knife and caught me before I hit the ground.

"______, why?!" Mir asked as he held me.
"Because I'm selfish, I only cared about how I felt." I said.
"_______, hold on, I'll take you to the hospital." Mir said picking me up and carrying me in his arms.

I closed my eyes, I woke up a few days later. Mir was sitting beside me by the hospital bed.

"Mir..." I smiled.
"______, why did you do that?" Mir asked.
"Like I said, I was selfish, thinking of my own feelings and how to end the pain." I said.
"So then you decided to try and commit suicide." Mir said.
"To me that was the only way to end it." I said.
"Well, you're completely healed, and everyone at school decided not to bully you ANYMORE." Mir smiled.
"Thank you." I said.

Mir took my hand and held it tightly.

"I'm not losing you again." Mir said to me.
I started to tear up, and finally let the tears come out. After that day, Mir and I lived everyday happily. MBLAQ's Mir. 
0088.gif