Lee Joon- Love Blinds

MBLAQ Love Stories

I was a person with a wonderful eye sight. I enjoyed seeing everything around me with amazing quality, I never even imagined what it would be like if I lost my sight. One day, I decided to get my eyes checked. turns out, my eyes are perfectly fine and is in great condition. After the checkup, I went for a walk at nearby river that I knew since I was little. The sun was warm and bright, I could see everything clearly. I was walking along the river bank, enjoying the fresh air. Few people were playing in the water, splashing, laughing. I smiled at the beautiful view, I stopped and closed my eyes. I let the warm feeling get inside my body, I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. I focused, from the corner of my eyes, I could see something shining almost. I turned my head to see what it was, to my surprise it was a man. My heart was beating quite fast at what I'm seeing. The man's hair was light brown, medium length. His smile was beautiful like an angel's, his eyes were pretty big. He was Korean, and pretty tall. He stood on a small boulder, the sunlight made him glowing. He turned his head and stared down at me, my face was suddenly flushed. His face was beautiful, he smiled. I smiled quickly and ran away. I was in love, I thought to myself. I walked along the river for about an hour, thinking about the person. I started hopping on stones and smiling, suddenly and I bumped into someone. The two of us lost balance and fell, he held onto me and I landed softly onto his chest. I looked up, my eyes went wide when I realized it was the same man that I saw, and fell in love with.

"You ok?" He asked softly.
"Yes! What about you?" I said as in a hurry, I got off his chest. He sat up and looked at me.
" I'm fine thanks, sorry for bumping into you. I was looking up at the sky and I didn't see you." He said.
"Oh no it's fine, I wasn't paying attention either. I said kindly.
"Wow, you have really pretty eyes" He said looking into my eyes.
"Oh thank you." I said blushing.

He got up and held out his hand,I looked up at him. I took his hand and he pulled me up, his hands were warm and smooth.

"Thanks." I smiled.
"No prob." He replied.
"By the way, I'm Lee Joon." He said.
"______." I replied softly.

We spent the whole day talking about ourselves, laughing smiling and just.. Being us. The day finally ended, Lee Joon walked me back to my house.

"Hey, if you're not busy tomorrow, want to hangout or something?" I asked shyly.
"Sure." Lee Joon smiled.
"Great! See you tomorrow." I said happily.

I turned and opened my front door, I suddenly stopped.

"Uhm, do you want to come inside to warm up?" I asked.
"Thanks, but I gotta get back, and it was nice meeting you today _______." Lee Joon replied.
"Yea...same." I said.

After that day, Lee Joon and I became really close, having so many things in common. One day, Lee Joon took me to a amusement park. We got onto the the Ferris Wheel. At that moment I finally admitted that I was in love with Lee Joon. Lee Joon himself, is in fact love with me as well. I closed my eyes and relaxed my mind, suddenly the ride started with a jerk. My hand went for the safety  bar, at the same time, Lee Joon did too. Our hands touched each other's, we didn't pull away from each other. I was dumbstruck all of a sudden, I looked up at Lee Joon. He looked at me with soft eyes.

"Do you like me?" Lee Joon asked.
"....Yes I do.." I replied without thinking.
"Really?" Lee Joon asked.
"Really." I finally confirmed.
"Same." Lee Joon replied with a heart-warming smile.

Lee Joon took my hand in his and held it. I leaned on his shoulder and we enjoyed the view. After the ride we walked around a nearby park by my house. We stopped at a nearby viewing point with a stone on the ground beside us.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I asked Lee Joon.
"Indeed it is." He replied.

We took in a deep breath and ejoyed the moment, suddenly someone came up to us.

"Joon! What are you doing here?" A girl's voice asked.

We turned around and looked at her.

"Kallen,what are you doing here?" Lee Joon asked.
"Looks like you know her." I said with a smile.
"Yea.. She's one of my friend." Lee Joon said.
"Who is she?!" Kallen asked.
"This is ______, my girlfriend." Lee Joon replied.
"Girlfriend?! How dare you?! I liked you, you said you would go out with me!" Kallen yelled.
"I never said that, I never liked you, only as a friend." Lee Joon replied.
"Oh really?! How does that make me feel?!" Kallen yelled back.
"Uhm before this issue gets any worse let's calm down first." I said nicely.
"Calm down?? Who asked you to talk?!" Kallen glared at me.

Suddenly Kallen walked up to Lee Joon, as she walked by, she pushed me really hard. I lost my balance and fell backwards, my head fell onto the stone lying on the ground. My vision became blurry for a split second,then went back to normal. I looked up and saw Kallen walked away after her argument with Lee Joon, I got up holding my head.

"______, are ok?" Lee Joon ran up to me.
"Yea... I'm...fine." I said weakly.
"You sure?" Lee Joon sounded concerned.

I slowly looked down at the stone, it had blood covering a part of the surface. I turned back to Lee Joon, he stared at me in shock. I slowly took my hand off my head and looked at it, it was covered with blood. I began to feel dizzy, I then collapsed. Lee Joon caught me in his arms, I looked up at his face. My vision became really blurry, but I manage to see his face.

"_______, hold on I'm going to take you to a hospital." Lee Joon said with a panic.

I slowly touched his face.

"Lee Joon.. I feel so dizzy." I replied with a weak voice.

Suddenly I fainted, everything went black. I woke up with nothing except the color light.

"_______? Are you awake?" a voice asked.
"Lee Joon?" I asked.
"Yea." He replied.
"Hey, can you turn down the lights?" I asked.
"... There's only one light in this room.." Lee Joon replied sounding surprised.
"...What?" I said surprised.
"Why are you looking directly in front? I'm beside you." Lee Joon said holding my hand.
"...Omg.. No........ I'm blind." I said quietly.
"No. That can't happen." Lee Joon said surprised.
"_______, turns out, you damaged apart of your head when you fell and hurt your head, now you're are unfortunately.. Blind." The doctor told me a few minutes later.
"No...this can't happen." Lee Joon said.
" Are there any way to fix this?" I asked crying.
"No.. We are finding a way." The doctor replied.

Lee Joon held my hand and I leaned on his shoulder. Few months later, Lee Joon stayed by my side every minute of the day. I was struggling with everyday situations, Lee Joon helped me with care and patience. It was Christmas, I wanted to wrap up a gift for Lee Joon. Lee Joon sat beside me, and told me how to wrap everything.

"No.. Please,let me do this by myself.. For once." I said smiling.

Even though I didn't know where Lee Joon was... When he's just sitting beside me.

"Ok." he replied.

I tried wrapping the gift for an hour, I was struggling with the wrapper, didn't know where I was suppose to fold and tuck. I wanted to cry, not being able to see is the worse.

"Fold the top right part." Lee Joon finally said.

I stopped.. Knowing that Lee Joon is tired, I got up and started running. I fell down while trying to find the stairs, I got up and found the wall, and used it to help me down the stairs. I got to the front door, found the door knob and ran outside. I didn't know what was around me,everything was white. I couldn't see the blue sky, the green grass, the people walking on the streets. Not even the falling snow that's flowing right now. I broke out in tears, Lee Joon ran outside and held me.

"_______, are you ok?" Lee Joon asked.
"No, I can't do anything! I can't see the sky, the grass, the sun! I can't see anything!" I screamed in tears as I tried to crawl away from his embrace.
"_______, I know it's hard, I'm sorry that I told you where to wrap the present." Lee Joon said sadly.
"No! That's not it!" I cried in agony.
"Then..what is it?" Lee Joon sounded confused.

I distanced myself from him.

"... I'm useless, I'm blind.. I can't do anything by myself, I can't even wrap a gift for the person that I love without HIM helping me." I cried.
"Not being able to see it's horrible I know but I'll help you." Lee Joon said.
"....I can't even see the face that I once fell in love with anymore." I said through the tears.

Lee Joon hugged me and held me tightly.

"If you have to suffer, then I'll suffer with you." He said.

His tears fell onto my eyes, my vision slowly came back.

"Lee Joon.. I can see." I said slowly,shocked at what happened.

He released me and looked at me.

" Seriously?!" Lee Joon asked.
"..Yea.." I said with a weak smile.

The next thing I knew, Lee Joon kissed me. Then he hugged me.

"Now I can see, how about wrapping that present?" I asked.
"No, this is my present, to have your sight back is my present." Lee Joon cried with joy.

I closed my eyes, finally I can see the face that I, once fell in love with again. We hugged each other tightly   In the white snow. MBLAQ's Lee Joon. 0088.gif