Seungho- Dream Guy

MBLAQ Love Stories

Ever since I was little, I would dream about meeting my dream guy. Imagining of how we would meet on that special day. Now, I'm 21, All grown up. One night, I couldn't sleep, so I went out for a nice walk. The air felt fresh and clean, unlike the air in my room which was thick and hard to breathe in. It was midnight when I arrived at a nearby park. The night wasn't really too dark, the streetlights and the bright moon covered everything with bright yellow and silver glow. I closed my eyes and walked towards a nearby bench. I stopped in my tracks to what was in front of my eyes, my eyes just stared forward. It was a young man facing the opposite side, the back of his head was facing me instead of is face. He was looking out into the fields in the park, I was dumbstruck. His hair was darkish-brown: short,flared and has a light glow to it.  He was pretty tall, his body was magnificent.

"Wow." I said with aww.

Realizing what I said, I covered my mouth. The young man who was standing about 15 meters away from  me slowly turned around. In a flash I turned and ran as fast as I could. 5 minutes later, I finally got back to my house. I leaned against the door breathing hard. Thinking of why I ran instead of talking to him.

"I should've at least waited to see his face." I said sadly.

A few days after that encounter, I decided to go to the park in the bright afternoon.

"Maybe he'll be at the park again." I said hopefully.

I arrived at the park, there was an event happening in the park. So I decided to see what it was about, I had lots of fun. There were games,food,competitions,ect. Finally I decided to leave since I wanted to enjoy the nice afternoon air. I turned my head, a few meters away, something familiar caught my eyes. Turns out it was the same man that I saw that night at the very same park.  The man turned his head around to talk to a friend of his, I then finally saw his face. The face was clear and flawless, like pale pink flowing water. His eyes were pretty big, his smile was so beautiful that I thought he was an angel. He looked Korean in a way, so I took him as Korean. Suddenly he slowly lifted his head to look at my direction, not to make him see that I was staring at him and ran forward through the crowded grass. 2 minutes later I finally got to the same place that the young man was that night. I took a deep breath and just stared at the bright green grass beyond the metal bars. Suddenly I can feel someone behind me, I turned around to see who it was. To my surprise, it was the young man. He didn't see me yet, I began to back away. I suddenly tripped on the metal bars and began to fall backwards. The man saw me and ran towards me just in time to save me, before I hit the hard grassy ground on the other side if the bars. He pulled me back, but before that I hit my head on the metal bars. He held my hand and supported my waist, he fell backwards when I placed all of weight in front. He held on to me and protected me from harm, I fainted from the head injury. I woke around 3 hours later underneath a big tree. The sun was going down, beside me was the man. I sat up and looked at him, he finally looked at me.

"Thank you." I said to the man.
"It was nothing, glad to see your ok." He replied with a smile.
"Sorry about that night, It was rude to stare at you from afar and then just run away like that." I said lowering my head.
"Aha don't worry about it, happens all the time." the young man said.

We talked for the whole evening, finally he walked me to my house.

"Uhm, I know we talked for a while and such, but it's kind of weird to not know each other's name, I'm _______." I said with a shy smile. "Seungho, MBlAQ's leader." he said.
"Really?? Wow that's amazing! Well it's nice to meet you, I was wondering, if we're not busy tomorrow, want to hang?" I asked.
"Sure." Seungho laughed.

We said goodbye and separated. During the few months, we became really close with each other. Basically best friends, we were happy. One day while we were coming back from the amusement park, I was curious about something. I grabbed Seungho's hand and stopped him.

"Seungho.. I was wondering, that day, when I fainted.... What did I do? I remember I fainted on top of you..." I asked.
"... Uhm nothing happened." Seungho said avoiding my eyes.
".. Something happened... Just tell me please." I said.
".. Well.... You kissed me when you fainted." Seungho said quietly.
"...." I just stared blankly.
"Don't worry about it, it's not a big deal ______." Seungho said.
"No.. I'm sorry for doing that, you could've pushed me away before I fainted." I said regretfully.
"No.. It's really nothing.... Let's go, I have things to do." Seungho said.

After that day, we didn't hung out much after. The two of us were little annoyed about the whole kiss situation. Another month went by, we decided to meet each other at the park. Stood at the same place where we first saw each other.

"You could've told me earlier, everything would've worked out fine." I said.
"Yea, but what's going to happen after that, we could've never became friends, the aftermath is always different." Seungho said.
"You might never know, things could've worked out perfectly." I said with a smile.

During the years, I fell in love with Seungho, so I decided to tell him.

" Seungho... I want to tell you something." I said softly.
" Yes?" Seungho said.
" During the few months... I liked you for a while." I said blushing.
"Really..." Seungho seemed surprised.
"I know that the kiss was nothing, but I really like you Seungho.. I don't know if you feel the same, or you just want to take me as just a friend." I said.
"______, I like you, but I don't like you as love." Seungho said truthfully.

I was at the  verge of tears.

"Oh... Well, at least I got that out of my heart, I can finally be at peace and forget about everything." I said turning away.

Seungho grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

" The kiss it was nothing, it doesn't mean that I don't like you." Seungho said.

I shook his grip off.

"So you're saying that you like me but you don't take in my real feelings and just replying it to complete the spaces?" I said feeling hurt.
"No..." Seungho said.
"I have to go." I said and left.

When I got home and started crying. A few weeks later, I got a message from Seungho.

" Please, come to the grassy plains between the jade green trees with the metallic rods."

So that night, I decided to go and meet Seungho at the park where the safety bars are: the place where we first saw each other. I stopped exactly at the spot where I gazed at him in the night.

"Seungho..." I said from behind. Seungho turned around to face me, and he came up to me slowly.

"What is it?" I said coldly.
"Something important that I've been thinking for a while." Seungho said.
"Whatever it is, I won't take it in easily." I said.

It started to rain right after.

"The kiss, I've been thinking about it for a long time and I finally made a decision." Seungho said.

I turned around and began to walk away .

"I don't want to here anything about  that." I said.

Our bodies were soaked from head to toe as we stood in the rain. Suddenly Seungho grabbed my hand, his fingers fell into place with mine. He turned me around and pulled me into his embrace. I was quite shocked from the actions.

"I wanted to say, instead of that incident, how about let's make it reality and truthfully." Seungho said hugging me tightly.
"Seungho...." I said still shocked.

Seungho released me slowly, we looked into each other's eyes. Seungho tucked away a lock of wet hair behind my ear, and leaned in. I just stared at him as he kissed me on the lips with sincerity. I finally closed my eyes and treasured the moment. Seungho let go slowly and looked at me.

"I love you ______.. For real." He said.
"Seungho.." I said with a smile.

I slowly leaned against his chest and hugged him. We held each other, the rain slowly stopped, and the air around Seungho and I became warm as we hugged each other. I smiled as Seungho and I held each other. MBLAQ's Seungho
0088.gif