G.O- Love In The Stars

MBLAQ Love Stories

I'm just a young girl in middle school, I had lots of friends during that time. I loved to talk and laugh whenever I'm hanging out with someone, it's what I do. One day, the teacher announced that we're going to have a new student joining our class. Since I loved making new friends, I was quite anxious. When the moment came, I really had to go to the bathroom, so I went. The thing was, the new student came when I was in the bathroom. 3 minutes later, I finally came back. I didn't know who it was, everyone was doing their work. So I just sat down and picked up my pencil, when I dropped it. As I went to pick it up, another hand went to pick it up as well. Our hands touched each others, the skin was really soft as velvet. I looked up to see a face of a beautiful young boy, he was Korean with brownish soft hair that covered a part of his eyes. He picked up the pencil and gave it back to me, I only stared at the flawless face.

"Thank you..." I stuttered.
"No need." He replied with a smile.

The teacher walked by and noticed that I'm back from the bathroom.

"Oh _______! Glad to see that you two are getting along so quickly, this is G.O." the teacher said.
"Hi, I'm ______." I said.
"Nice to meet you." G.O said.

After that day, G.O and I became really good friends. We hungout alot, soon after that we started liking each other. By the time we got into high school, we became in a relationship, G.O became a really handsome man with a small beard and sometimes a mustache. Our relationship were pretty good till one day.

"It's our last year, I think we have to move on." G.O said.
"Why? Can't we still stay as we are but continue things?" I asked G.O.
"No." G.O replied.
"We're really going to do this?" I asked sadly.
"Yes ______." G.O said.

I hugged him tightly, and let the moment sink in. G.O gently hugged me back, not like those lovish kind.

"Goodbye G.O." I said.

I released him and ran away. G.O stared at me as I disappeared. 4 year later, I finally finished University. I'm now 22, all grown up. One day, I took my spare time to walk around and take pictures in a park. It was beautiful, I was wearing a light blue skinny jeans with medium high heels. The sun was shining brightly over the park, I closed my eyes and smiled. I took alot of pictures around the park, I decided to stop in front of a statue and take a picture. I found my position and took the picture of the statue and I, I looked at the picture. It turned out fine, in the backround there was a young man and a girl. I didn't care, I began to walk away. Suddenly I heard the name

"G.O!" from behind me.

I stopped and turned to see the young girl running towards the young man.

"Is it..really him? It has to be, there's only one person in the world that has such a name called G.O." I said.

I began to walk after them, but stopped.

"What am I doing? Why am I still chasing after him?" I asked myself.

So I walked the opposite way. About half an hour later of walking I got really tired, so I sat down on a bench to rest. Someone was sitting beside me, I didn't know who it was. After a few minutes, I quietly sighed the name.

"G.O."

I got up, right away I felt really dizzy, you know when you stand up from sitting down and everything flashes in front of your eyes.. I fell, the person caught me in his arms and held me tightly to him. I looked up to see the face of a young Korean man with dark brownish hair covering his forehead.

"....... G.O?" I quietly asked.
"You know me?" G.O asked.
"How can I not remember the person that was once my elementary friend and became my boyfriend?" I smiled.

G.O looked at me and finally remembered.

"... ________?" G.O asked with a shock expression.
"Loosen up the forehead, don't want alot of wrinkles do you?" I smiled and touch his face.

G.O pulled me into a tight hug.


"Glad to see you again ______." G.O laughed.
"Same here." I responded.

  Suddenly, a voice came from behind us.

"G.O?"

We looked up to see a young girl.

"Yuka, I want you to meet my old friend ______." G.O said.
".... Nice to meet you." Yuka said with a smile.
"Nice to meet you too!" I said as I quickly got up.
"Sorry, I kinda fell and G.O caught me before I hit the ground ." I said.
"Oh, ok that's good that he didn't let you get hurt." Yuka said with a smile.

When night came, G.O and I walked Yuka home. Yuka and I became good friends, it was nice. After that, G.O and I walked around in the park. We sat down on a bench staring up at the sky.

"Is Yuka, your girlfriend?" I asked G.O.
"Yea, she is." G.O said.
"Oh, you guys seem really happy together, I'm happy." I smiled at G.O.
" Are you?" G.O asked.
"Of course" I said.


Suddenly I remembered that it was July 7 I looked up at the sky.

"I found it!" I shouted.

I took G.O's hand and came at the edge of the cliff in the park.

"Look up there." I pointed at the night sky.
"Isn't that, The Milky Way?" G.O asked.
" It is, legend goes, two lovers name Altair and Vega were separated after a goddess found out that Vega fell in love with a mortal. But every year on July 7, they get to see each other for a brief moment, along the bridge made by crows and birds. That was how The Milky was formed." I looked at G.O.
"It's just like us."  G.O looked at me.
" I suppose so." I smiled.

G.O slowly leaned in,and he gently kissed me. I was shocked, I slowly pulled away.

"G.O no, I don't want this, we can't do this to Yuka." I said to G.O.
"You're right, looks like I forgot all of a sudden." G.O said softly.

We began to walk back. From behind a tree, Yuka was watching us. A year almost went by, Yuka, G.O and I hungout everyday. One day, Yuka wanted to walk around with me, she wanted to talk to me.

"So how's the friendship between you and G.O?" Yuka asked me.
"Great, why ask?" I replied.
"To be honest, about a year ago, when you walked with G.O and talked, I saw you guys kissed. So I knew that you two had a relationship before." Yuka smiled.
"No... Well... He was the one that broke up with me." I stuttered. 

Yuka took my hand.

______, even so, you have to find a way to get him back, never give up." Yuka said.
"You're, not mad or anything?" I asked.

Yuka looked down and smiled.

" Just a little jealous, but I can live.In a hour, I'm leaving for Japan, and I don't think that I'm coming back." Yuka said.
"What about G.O?"I asked.
"That's why I broke up with him, so I'm giving you an opportunity to get him to love you for real, I gotta go now, take care _____." Yuka said giving me a hug.
"Yuka.. Thank you." I said.

Yuka smiled and walked away. That night at sat alone in my house, G.O soon came.

"You ok?" G.O asked.
"Yea." I replied.

We talked for a while.

"I've never stopped thinking about you after that day 5 years ago." G.O said.

I looked up at him and stared. Suddenly he kissed me.  We both stared at each other after a while. Then I hugged him.

"I love you." I whispered.
" I love you too." G.O said.
"Now tell me, what exactly happened after Altair and Vega met?" G.O grinned.
" Ahah well, guess I can't keep it from you." I laughed.
"Nope." G.O smiled.

"Well, after Altair and Vega met, they got married, and had a baby girl and baby boy who were twins." I said.
"Wow, amazing legend." G.O said.
"It is."I replied.

G.O and I sat down on the bed.

"Thank you for everything Yuka." We both said.

In the night sky, The Milky Way shone brightly as its name"Silver River". Indeed it was once again, July 7. The stars coming together to form the bridge for Altair and Vega.
 0088.gif