Thunder- Dance Your Heart Out

MBLAQ Love Stories

When I was young, I would always dance and sing at the same time. Mostly dancing, I just sing to get my dance to match the rhythm. Now, I'm in my teenage years, and I still love to dance. There's a dance studio near where I live, so I would always go and practice. One day, when I went to the dance studio to practice since no one was using it. I pasted a bulletin board, it had a poster. It said

"Korea's MBLAQ will be staying in "Your Home Place" for 2 years."

I was quite surprised to know that a k-pop group will be living here from Korea.

"Wow..that's amazing, to have this happen here in "Your Home Place"." I said to myself.

I walked away and went into the studio and began dancing. One day I went for a walk on the street,a lot of people were out walking. It was quite crowded, I had to push a little to pass alot of people. Suddenly two people went in front of me and cut me off, I couldn't stop walking and bumped into the person in front of me. I fell backwards into someone. We both fell forward with me in front, the person from behind me grabbed onto me as we fell. He grabbed onto my waist and turned me around so I faced him and he was in my spot, he fell onto the ground first so I fell onto his chest. He held onto me tightly, I looked up at who it was. The man was in the beginning of his 20's, he was Korean. His hair was short and spiked: light brown. And his eyes were beautiful. He looked at me with a smile, my heart started beating faster and my face turned red. I got up in an instant and apologized. Without any other words, I apologized again and bowed to show respect(in Korean way) and ran. I didn't stop running until I got back to my house, I slammed the door and slid down.

" Omg..... His face... Was beautiful.." I said hold my blushing face.

I smiled, then sat on my bed. That night I couldn't sleep, I only thought about the young man's face. For 2 days, I didn't go outside. I just sat at home thinking about him and a little bit of dancing. One day I decided to go to a park with a big green field, to practice my dancing. When I got there, there were a few people playing on the playgrounds and people taking naps on the grass. I didn't care about people watching or not, I just started dancing. Twirling, jumping, doing all sorts of dance moves. Finally after 20 minutes of dancing I sat down on a hill, closed my eyes and tilted my head up to the bright sun. The people laughing and birds chirping ringed in my ears. When suddenly, someone shouted.

" Watch out!!" Someone shouted from behind.

I turned my head back and looked up. My eyes went wide as I saw the man that I bumped into that day, running downhill towards me. My mouth dropped as he came rushing, having no control with the footing. I opened my arms to stop him while sitting down, he came crashing into me. He held my waist and head and held me close to him as we rolled downhill. The hill was pretty big, he held my head so I wouldn't get hurt. Finally we stopped, I was on the bottom and he was holding me above him. Finally he sat up and I got up, I looked at him and just stared. He saw my gaze.

"Hey, didn't we bump into each other a week ago?" He asked.
"Yea..." I said looking the other way.
"Aha well, it's nice to see you again, I'm Cheungdong, but I prefer the name Thunder." he said with a smile.
"I'm _____." I said blushing.  

Thunder got up and held out his hand. I looked at him and slowly placed my hand in his, he then pulled me up. We just stared at each other for a while, finally we started talking.

"I'm the lead dancer slash singer of MBLAQ." Thunder said.

I was brushing off the grass off my clothes as he said that. I stopped and looked up.

" You... You're.. Thunder from MBLAQ?" I said with wide eyes.
"Yup, thought you people would know." Thunder smiled.
"Sorry." I blushed.

We talked about ourselves more and how we both love dancing.

"I gotta go now, got somethings to do." I said.
"Aha sure, I gotta meet my other members, see ya." Thunder said.
"Nice to actually have a proper greeting." I said then bowed.
"Same here." Thunder laughed.

For a week, all I thought about was Thunder. I was absolutely in love with Thunder, I would daydream during my spare times. One day I went to the dance studio to practice dancing, I danced for a while. I was spinning and twirling alot, it felt like I was actually flying. I danced for around an hour, I was just about to go home when the door opened. I turned around, and in surprise it was Thunder.

"Thunder.." I said with a red face.
"Saw you dancing." Thunder said.
"Well..." I started.
"Not bad not bad." Thunder smiled.
"Thanks." I said.

We became really close with each other as the month went by. One day, I went to the studio again. I danced a dance that I made, apparently I needed a partner but I had noone at the time. So I danced by myself for a while, a few minutes later, the door opened.  I turned to see it was Thunder in a white t-shirt and sweatpants.

"Well hi there again." I laughed.
"What do you think?" Thunder made a pose.
"Nice, aha I gotta practice now." I laughed.
"I'll be your partner." Thunder said.
"You don't even know the dance." I said surprised.
"I've been watching you everytime you've practiced." Thunder winked.
" So...you know everything?" I asked.
"Yup, don't forget, I'm the lead dancer for MBLAQ." Thunder said.

Soon after we started, he held my waist tightly and held my hand. I looked at his face which was  a few centimeters away from my face,we both smiled. We danced for a while, the way that Thunder held me made my face turn red. The hand tightly supporting my back and waist, the hand that held my hand so I can stay within the range. We didn't take our eyes off each other, we just stared while dancing. A few minutes later we stopped to rest, I gained my courage and asked.

"Thunder, I was wondering.
"Yes?" Thunder replied.
"Do you like me? Not as a like but love?" I asked.
"Aha, for now it's a like." Thunder said.
"Oh." I felt kind of sad and embaressed.

Thunder got up and took my hand and we started dancing again. We danced about half way through, we stopped at a part where we faced opposite of each other, our hands were a few centimeter away from each other's. Suddenly Thunder said something.

"_____, I love you." Thunder suddenly said.

Thunder then grabbed my hand and pulled me back. I was so surprised, that I went blank. Suddenly I spinned when I wasn't suppose to, I let go of Thunder for a split second. My right foot decided to stop while I was spinning, and I twisted my ankle. I fell down and let the pain rush through. Thunder kneeled down and held me, I leaned in his shoulders as he examined my ankle.

"Were you that surprised when I told you that I love you?" Thunder joked.
"Seriously, who wouldn't be?" I answered.
"Ok I'm going to twist the ankle back." Thunder said.

I grabbed Thunder's hand.

"No, please."I said to him.

Thunder freed his hand and held my face gently.

"I Love you, you gotta be careful next time, now keep looking into my eyes and don't think of anything except those words." Thunder said taking my ankle.

Thunder planned out the timing and twist my ankle to place it back into place. The pain rushed into my body and I froze.

"Ok, it's ok now, just don't dance for a few days." Thunder said looking at me.
"Thanks Thunder." I smiled then suddenly fainted from the pain.
"______? Hey Hey  hold on!" Thunder's voice shouted as he held me.

Everything went black. I woke up a few days later, in a hospital bed, Thunder  was sitting beside me.

"Hey." I said.
"How you feeling?" Thunder asked.
"Feeling better now thanks." I responded.

We talked for a while.

"So anything new?" I asked.
"Well.... The two of us, are in a dance performance together next week." Thunder said.
"Oh, let's go for it" I said with a smile.
"The doctor said not to dance for 2 weeks." Thunder replied.
"It's a dance performance,I don't care if I get hurt." I said.
"But ______." Thunder started.
"No, I'm going." I replied.

For the next week, I practiced the dance with Thunder nonstop. I was in alot of pain, but managed to resist the pain. Thunder was worried about me alot, asking if I really want to do this. Finally the day came, Thunder and I stood side by side as we were about to go on stage. We finally started dancing, I didn't care about the pain in my ankle, the fact that I was doing something that I love, the beautiful lights and the person that I'm dancing with. After a while, we finally finished dancing, the audience rose and applauded for us on stage. Thunder and I stared at each other and smiled as we breathed. We turned and bowed as roses flew onto the stage. We turned and ran offstage.

"We did it!!!" I shouted.

Suddenly, Thunder grabbed my hand and turned me so I faced him.

"Yes, we did it, together." He smiled. Thunder leaned in and kissed me, my heart stopped. Thunder and I let go after a while.

"This is why I love you, you are hard-working, energetic, and most of all, you don't give up." Thunder said.
"Thunder..." I smiled.
"I love you." Thunder said.
"Love you too" I smiled.
I hugged him, Thunder picked me up and twirled me around. I started crying as I laughed and hugged Thunder. He let me down soon after.
"Hey...Thunder... I think my ankle healed up...." I said suddenly not feeling pain anymore.
"Wow, this is a miracle." Thunder laughed.

I was really happy to be with Thunder. All thanks to that fateful encounter. MBLAQ's Thunder.
 0088.gif