Adventure Nº2

A dream as old as Time

I was in the car... Going towards the house that would be my dorm.. Which was also EXO's dorm... I tried not to hyperventilate but I was just so nervous... I was going to meet the guys I've dreamt of meeting so many times before. The car suddenly stopped.

"We arrived Miss."

I nodded and took my seat belt off. The chauffeur opened my door and I mouthed a slight thank you. I grabbed my bag and he gave me the keys to my dorm. The keys to EXO's dorm.

Would they be there? How would they react? OH MY GOD WHAT IF THERE'S UNDERWEAR ALL OVER THE DORM? What if... What if they bring girls here? What will I do then?

All my hard work to not freak out wasn't working, I've never been this nervous in my life, and I have been on  stage with hundreds of people looking at me waiting for me to go out of tune or forget the lyrics! 

I opened the door, the house looked clean. White walls, pictures of EXO, there was a picture of them as 12 that honestly almost made me tear up. Light grey couches, black chandeliers, it was an extremely sophisticated house , but not to the point where it was fancy, it just looked... grown up. The house didn't have many doors, except for the bedrooms, thank god, and the bathrooms. There were only 4 bathrooms, which means I would have to share a bathroom with the boys... I was already expecting that, of course. No house has eleven bathrooms, it's unnecessary.

I went into the kitchen, now that was a mess, it seems like they wouldn't expect me to go there because that was the underwear den. Seriously, there was underwear everywhere, and my mom was worried about me not having enough ...  I can just ask these guys, they probably have a lingerie shop somewhere in the house. That thought made me giggle.

I walked out and for my surprise I found 5 guys, looking at me like I was a museum piece, like I wasn't supposed to be there because I was made of glass and in that house glass didn't last. Baekhyun was the first to come near me, he seemed scared and disgusted by my presence. Geez, did I look that ugly?

"Who are you?" he asked, harshly. 

I thought you guys knew I was coming...

"Catherine Kim, new SM trainee" I bowed "Nice to meet you, I will try to be a good roommate" I said and gave them my best smile. They all sighed and their expressions softened, Baekhyun grinned.

"Oh! You could have said sooner! We thought you were a sasaeng fan..." he said and laughed.

Oh, that was the reason for the scared and disgusted faces...

"Well, do not worry because I will not stalk you" I said and smiled

"Do you know where is your room?" Baekhyun asked me, I shook my head. "I will guide you then. Follow me."

And so I did, the other guys stayed downstairs smiling creepily at me and waving goodbye.

"I feel like I'm in a horror movie and you're about to drag me into the dudgeon and kill me..." I mumbled quietly. Baekhyun probably heard me because he chuckled.

"Don't worry, you would survive anyways...in that type of movie the main character never dies..." he said and sighed "Horror movies are getting less scary every time a new one comes out" I looked at him. He liked horror movies, and he shared my opinion... The EXO-L inside me died, for the millionth time today.

Baekhyun opened a door.

"So this your room" 

"Thank you" I entered my future room, just like anything else in the house it was white. There was a tv and a huge space that had nothing on it, I guess that space would be perfect to practice my dancing. I smiled.  Baekhyun broke the silence.

"Okay so now some ground rules. Okay?

"Okay?..."

"Don't turn this into The fault is in our stars"

"I wasn't"

"Okay then. First rule : You can enter our rooms" I looked at him... Was this turning into some kind of rated M fanfic? "Don't get too excited, you need to knock first, and if we say you can come in you can enter"

"You'll basically be my boss"

"Pretty much...  Second Rule : We have chores. Every week they rotate. We put our names in a hat, every name has two pieces of paper, so each of us does 2 chores and shares them with another person, to make it easier."

"Okay"

"Stop saying okay"

"Sure" Baekhyun half sighed, half grinned.

"Third rule is not really a rule, but every week we have movie Friday, one of us chooses which movie we should see, we make popcorn and watch it and it's pretty cool... Today is Thursday and tomorrow I will be the one choosing the movie, so expect something really scary" he grinned

"Forth and most important rule : You can not say you live here"

"What?"

"Not even to your parents"

"Really?"

"We can't say anything either... It would be terrible for your idol reputation. No one can know you live with us. Also no one can know where we live, sasaengs would literal kill you and us." I nodded "And this is it anything you can always call us" he smiled and turned away. 

He can't go... I still have so many questions.

"Baekhyun!" he turned around "I have a question" he arched an eyebrow and nodded "So... which bathroom will I be using?"

"Oh I forgot to tell you... You will be sharing a bathroom with me and Kyungsoo. We use the bathroom down the hall, the one with a music note hanging in the door nob."

"Thanks"

"Also, today is my turn cooking, so expect a delicacy for dinner" he said and smirked. You smiled back.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4

I was in my room, singing, when I smelled smoke. I opened my door and the whole house was foggy. I went down stairs as quickly as I could.

"What's happening here?" I asked between coughs.

"Baekhyun was cooking" Kyungsoo answered.

"And?"

"Baekhyun was cooking, he shouldn't be, it never turns out alright" he repeated

"We have to open some windows" Joonmyeon said

"I'M SORRY!" Baekhyun screamed from the kitchen, I decided to enter the kitchen. There was red sauce all over the walls.

"What were you doing?" I asked. I think he looked down, it was sort of hard to see clearly with this much fog.

"Kimchi noodles..." he said quietly, I looked at him, widening eyes.

"How did you explode kimchi noodles?"

"I'm not the best cook in the world..."

I saw Sehun coming near Baekhyun, he was holding a white towel, trying to remove some of the red sauce that had landed on him.

"You don't say..."  he said.

"I'm sorry..."

"What are we going to eat now?" Chanyeol asked.

"I think first we should worry about making our house a bit less red..." said Minseok .

"We should just order in some pizza..." Joonmyeon suggested.

I smiled, pizza has always been one of my favorite foods. I was skinny and I didn't eat much, but I swear if you gave me the world's biggest pizza I would eat it whole.

"Do you like pizza Catherine?" he asked me.

"Oh... Please call me Cath" I said. He smiled. "Yes, of course. I mean, who doesn't like pizza?"

"Then it's decided! Pizza it will be! With tons of cheese and pepperoni!" Chanyeol screamed while pumping his fists in the air.

"Oh my god, you rimed! Congrats Chan, here's an imaginary cookie!" Jongdae said sarcastically.

"Can I ask a question?" 

"Catherine, consider us your friends. You can ask us everything! Even to braid your hair!" Baekhyun said

"But don't ask Baekhyun to braid your hair... you'll end up bald." Zitao said smiling.

"Thanks" I smiled "Now to my question... Where are Kai and Yixing?"

"First they are practicing their dance with Taemin... They are having a trio dance intro for the next Music Bank. Second, it's not Kai, it's Jongin." Chanyeol said smiling.

"So... What pizza will we order?"

 

*One hour later*

"So you're actually an EXO-L?" Joonmyeon asked. I nodded.

"I even have my fandom card"

"Can we ask you a question?" Sehun wondered.

"Sure, if I can ask you to braid my hair you can honestly ask me anything. We're officially besties" I said, most of the guys chuckled.

"Who's the most good-looking one? Like who do the fans think is the most good-looking?" Sehun asked.

I giggled.

"It depends... But most of the time it's either you, Jongin or Joonmyeon"

"I told you" Sehun said to Chanyeol, with a smirk. I smiled.

"Which of us is your favorite? Who do you think is the most good-looking?" 

"Uh... Well my bias has always been Baekhyun" Baekhyun got up and started making the Tarzan move, you know fist beating his chest, like a true macho man "But" I restarted, Baekhyun sat down once again "The most good looking member ,in my opinion, is Joonmyeon" Joonmyeon looked at you.

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Are you sure?"

"It's my opinion, I'm pretty sure about my opinion" I said, he smiled and I returned his smile.

"Why am I your favorite then?" Baekhyun asked. I tapped my lips.

"I love your voice, and you're really cute, and your personality is just amazing... I mean you're super funny... But mostly it's your voice." 

"You like my voice that much?" Baekhyun asked.

" Are you kidding me? I love it, it's like a cleanse to my soul " I said and smiled, he smiled back.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4

I was in my room listening to music when I heard a knock on my door.

"Can I come in?" I heard Jongin's voice,I took of my headphones and smoothed my hair and shirt.

"Sure"

" Wow... So you are the famous Catherine?"

" I didn't know I already had a reputation " I said, he grinned

" Oh you do... Your bias is Baekhyun, you're actually an EXO-L and you love pizza " I smiled, he returned " You're also a great translator and... you give headphones to those in need " that made me laugh. " Welcome to our dorm, please enjoy your ride"

" Don't worry, I will "

 

Hello to the people that might be reading this story ^-^ Hope you had fun with this chapter... I think this fic needs a bit of polish but I will try my best to make it as shiny as EXO's MAMA outfits XD