Adventure Nº5

A dream as old as Time

Everyone always joked about his body. Everyone, me included, always said he wasn't muscular enough. Even he himself often said he needed to lose weight and gain some abs and biceps and triceps and all of those muscles guys talk about.

But, as I hugged him, I disagreed with all of those statements. He was muscular enough, he did not have to lose weight and gain all those muscles guys talk about. His embrace made me feel safe. His arms were strong, yet incredibly soft, and his chest was manly and muscular, but it still felt like a warm pillow I just wanted to lay my head on. It lasted only around five seconds, but it felt like a millisecond and a century, all at the same time. Baekhyun's  grip loosened and we broke our hug. He smiled and scratched his neck shyly.

"I think I should finish up the popcorn..."

"Good idea, I still have to speak to the other members..." Baekhyun nodded, still smiling and popped open a new bag of popcorn. I walked towards the living room.

"Oh my god Sehun, could you be more annoying?" Kyungsoo growled.

"But I just asked you if we could order some fried chicken!" the younger boy replied.

"Around four thousands times!"

"You don't answer!!"

"I said no to all of those four thousand times!"

"You didn't give an answer I actually wanted." I sighed, laughing slightly. That simple gesture made the boys forget about their little bickering and look at me.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" the seven boys present in the living room screamed. I smiled widely.

"THANK YOU!" I screamed back.

"You need to go upstairs!" Yixing said and pushed me towards the stairs that led me to my room.

"Why?" I asked, curiosity taking over me.

"Just go!" Zitao screamed excitedly.

"I'm going, I'm going! Geez..." I walked up stairs, that's when  I heard a low bark. As I entered my room, I was surprised by Jongin, who was petting a white ball of fur. "What the hell..." He noticed me and smiled.

"I brought you a present!" He said,  holding the white puppy to my eye level.

"What is this?" I asked petting it. It was honestly one of the most adorable things I have seen in a very long time, and I live in Korea, home of adorable things. It my fingers, making me giggle.

"It's a dog" I glared at him, making it clear that what I wanted wasn't the obvious statement. He smiled. "My neighboor's dog had puppies, when she showed me Changgu I couldn't say no." I chuckled.

"Changgu?"

"Pretty right?" I shook my head. "You have no taste..." I sighed and looked at the dog.

"As cute as he-"

"She."

"What?"

"It's a she."

"A she called Changgu?" he nodded, I sighed once again. "As I was saying, as cute as she is, I don't know if we can keep her... Do we have time to take care of a dog? Does your manager know about this?" Jongin nodded.

"We will take shifts, and there are dog nannies for when we are on tour. Everything is planned out."

"I don't know..."

"C'mon! She'll be our baby..." he said smirking, I felt blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Don't you already have two babies?"

"None with you..." he said, hr probably noticed the tomato like blush on my cheeks because he quickly re-made his answer. "None with you nor with the other members."

"Still..."

"Please!" I looked at Jongin who was pouting, that guy was honestly too cute to handle, and to the white puppy.

"Okay..." I said, sighing in defeat. Jongin jumped and hugged me very quickly, as if it was nothing, as if it was something he did every day of his life, and smiled widely.

"You won't regret it!" that damn boy,  making me as red as a strawberry.

"One condition!" I cried.

"What?"

"Her name will not be Changgu."

"Why?" he whined.

"Seriously? Do you want a list of why Changgu is a terrible name?" he shook his head.

"What should we call her then?" I hummed slightly.

"Dubu!" I screamed, he glared at me.

"In what planet is Tofu better than Changgu?"

"In the EXO planet!" I said, smirking. He laughed a bit.

"Very funny miss Cath..."

"Do you have any idea that doesn't end in ggu?" I asked.

"Joonmyeon said we should call it Rin." I smiled.

"That's honestly a great name! Where did he get that idea?"

"He said that when we get home and we call both of you it would sound like your full name. You know... Cath and Rin. " Joonmyeon was too sweet.

"That's adorable..."

"Yeah, so... Rin?" I nodded and we both walked down stairs holding Rin, our baby.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtOaz-EimF2Xfq-RQ4V4

 

"Cath right?" I was in SMent's cafeteria, it was lunch time so all the tables were packed with trainees, idols, teachers, producers and basically everyone that works in SM. I looked behind me and saw Johnny, he was smiling brightly. Johnny was a part of SM rookies, he was just a couple of months older than me. I smiled and nodded, he sat next to me.

"I heard you won the contest! That's so freaking cool..." he was speaking English. Johnny was born in America, however he has been living in Korea ever since he was five. I knew this because the girls here at SM loved to gossip, specially about boys, specially if they were cute. And boy was Johnny cute! I haven't spoken English ever since I arrived to Korea, I kind of missed my native language.

"News go by fast.." he smiled and opened my can of lemon iced tea,taking a sip from it. I removed the can from his grip "This is mine." 

"If you drink it now it'll be an indirect kiss." I looked at the can I was holding and sighed handing it to Johnny, who accepted my drink with as much joy as it was humanly possible. "So have you heard about Sureum?"

I choked on my dakjuk ( this was probably one of my favorite Korean dishes, it was incredibly simple, chicken and rice porridge, but oh my god it was so delicious), Johnny pat my back. 

"Su-what?" I asked, surprise tattooed on my face.

"Sureum, Suho and Areum. They're like the hottest couple right now..." he nudged his head towards  the left. Standing there were Joonmyeon and Areum, they were just talking however, every now and then, Areum would give a flirty,snotty little giggle and touch his shoulder, or his hands, she even touched his chest once. Every time she did so I felt like throwing up. Joonmyeon was a charming prince, the type of boy every little girl imagined of marrying when she grows up. Areum was a could hearted witch, the mean girl that tormented the princess because she wanted to get the prince. She did not deserve Joonmyeon. Actually, I've never seen a girl that was good enough for Joonmyeon.

"Trust me, they're not a couple." I scoffed, turning my face back at Johnny and taking another spoon full of dakjuk.

"How are you so sure, Goyangi?" I glared at him.

"Goyangi?"

"Your name is Cat right?" I rolled my eyes. His smile was gorgeous, yet incredibly irritating.

"Cath. From Catherine."

"Goyangi is cuter. You're Goyangi." I sighed. "As I was saying, before being rudely cut off, " I scoffed, his smile was a bright as ever "how can you be so sure of such thing?"

I wasn't... Of course I wasn't sure they weren't dating, but the last time I spoke about Areum, Joonmyeon didn't even know she was still a trainee. But I still hoped they weren't dating...

"She isn't his type." I simply replied, he arched an eyebrow.

"And what's his type?"

"Not Areum." I replied, he sighed.

"Whatever... I thought you would have more information on this case" he said, smiling once again. Seriously I couldn't stop staring at his smile, there was something about it.

"Why would I have more information about Sureum?" even that name felt like acid on my lips.

"You live with him..." his smile turned into a sly smirk.

"I don't... Does anyone actually believe in that rumor?"  

He laughed.

"Some naive girl trainees do... But to be honest I always knew SM wouldn't be that stupid..." Inside I was laughing out loud, on the outside I nodded.

"Precisely,putting an EXO-L living with EXO would be incredibly stupid. "

"HYUNG!" I looked behind Johnny and saw Mark running. Johnny smiled and patted Mark's head.

"If you keep on running like this you'll fall and get hurt." he said, fixing Mark's coat.

"Hyung, the teacher is calling you. We need to learn Call me baby today!" Mark said excitedly, he then noticed me and smiled "Hi Goyangi Noona!"

"Is this cat thing popular?" I asked Johnny.

"Just between us." he said and winked. He then got up "Duty calls! See you later Goyangi!" and they left.

I looked behind me and saw Areum leaving while Joonmyeon was on his phone. A few moments later I felt my phone buzzing.

It was Joonmyeon.

"See you later, Goyangi XD

I would never get rid of that nickname.