Chapter 18: Comeback After 11 Months (November 25, 2016)

Virtuoso | C-JeS Entertainment First Girl Group | Hiatus For Now

For the first time in eleven months the girls were back at music stages and you can say the tension was a little high, no make that super high.

Eunbyul was pacing back and fourth in the girls waiting room. Fyre was petting Jasmine's head in comfort. Hiran was checking her makeup and hair from time to time. And Yeonhee was checking to make sure the girls were actually some what sane with the pressure going around.

Yeonhee tried to reassure them, "Girls make sure you don't stress out to much." even she was stressing out but had to stay calm for her group.  Eunbyul stopped from where she was pacing, "Unnie how can we not panic? Or even just not stress?"

Hiran tried to put on a convincing smile, "If we stress Eunbyul unnie then the fans will feel it and won't think we are confident in our new album despite the circumstances that happened." Hiran referring to Yoochun's case. Eunbyul was about to respond to Hiran but then the door knocked. Their Manager Oppa answered the door and came in Berry Good!

The five girls got up and bowed to Berry Good ninety degrees (Berry Good debuted in 2014 despite new members joining afterwards). Virtuoso introduced themselves first, than Berry Good. The oldest in Berry Good Taeha gave them their new album 'Glory' and said, "We wanted to congratulate you on your comeback and may it be success." she bowed. Yeonhee bowed after receiving the album, "Thank you sunbaenim. We hope your album goes good as well."

Berry Good's newest member Johyun bowed to Virtuoso and said, "I'm Berry Good's newest member Johyun. I hope we can meet more in the future." Virtuoso bowed. Fyre patted Johyun's shoulder and said, "You don't have to be so formal, its alright." Johyun put on a nervous smile but nodded and bowed again. The Berry Good was on their way. Jasmine smiled and said, "I like Berry Good sunbaenims. They seem friendly." the other girls agreed. Fyre smiled as she was looking over Berry Good's album, "I think so to. Me and Eunbyul are the same age as Taeha sunbaenim so hopefully we can become friends."

The girls were called onstage for their first performance of 'Ice Cream Cake'. On the way to the stage the girls saw SHINee! They bowed right away and SHINee bowed right back, but before they could leave again Key spoke out, "Oh Virtuoso let's take a picture!" the girls were shocked but nodded.

After the picture Key was amazed and said, "I heard your new song and bought it right away!" 

Yeonhee bowed to Key, "Thank you so much sunbaenim!" the other girls thanked SHINee and got on stage right away, while fan girling at the same time.