Chapter 13: A Surprise

Virtuoso | C-JeS Entertainment First Girl Group | Hiatus For Now

Virtuoso's promotions for 'Rum Pum Pum Pum' were ending soon and then it would be full concentration on their mini concert and practicing for that. But for now the girls were in full practice mode to finish their promotions smoothly.

They were practicing by themselves since their dance teacher was out sick so they took charge of their own practice, with of course Yeonhee leading it. Yeonhee was looking in the mirror as the other girls danced to 'Rum Pum Pum Pum' with a serious look and she said, "Eunbyul-ah make sure you match the timing alright?" Eunbyul nodded, "Yes unnie."

Just as the song finished a knock came on the door and entered Gummy! Virtuoso all bowed to Gummy as she entered the room. Yeonhee asked, "Sunbaenim, how can we help you?"

Gummy looked at the paper she had in her hand and then looked at Virtuoso and said, "Well its what you can do for me." the girls looked confused. Fyre asked after the confusion sat in for a few seconds, "What can we do to help you sunbaenim?"

Gummy then handed the paper to them, a letter specifically to Yeonhee. Yeonhee took the letter and opened it and read out loud, "To Virtuoso, this comes from Jaejoong. Me and Yoochun have watched your progress over the past months and we couldn't be proud. You girls trained hard and long and accomplished a lot in a short amount of time as Virtuoso.  So we as JYJ talked and agreed now that the next step for you girls is to make your own song and choreography if required for the song you write. We would like for you girls to perform your own written song at your mini concert this month. We will root for you girls and do your best in your mini concert. Fighting!"

It took a minute for that last part to sink in. Hiran broke the silence, "Our own written song?!"

Jasmine had the same reaction, "Are JYJ sunbaenims serious?"

Gummy nodded and said, "Yes they are. Junsu was talking about the idea with me. I believe you girls can do it. You know you can always ask Junsu for suggestions."

Jasmine looked at Gummy, "But sunbaenim, its by our concert date. Isn't this to late to be notifying us?" Gummy shook her head and said, "I believe JYJ told you now because they believe you girls can write a song in this amount of time. They believe in you very much, even during your training and now. They watch you girls very well."

Yeonhee breathed in and said, "We'll do our best Gummy sunbaenim." Gummy bowed slightly, "I can't wait to see the results." she left the room.

Fyre scratched her head, "We only have a few weeks. What are we going to do?"

Yeonhee looked at all the girls and said, "Let's do our best to write a song that all of our sunbaes will love, as well as our fans." Eunbyul nodded, "Fighting!" the whole group nodded and also shouted a, "Fighting!"

****

AN: So the mini concert is coming up and do you guys have a song suggestion for the group to "write"? If so let me know. Also the mini concert I will have solo stages for each member, if you want to select your own solo stage please PM me the solo stage, BUT it has to be performed by a K-Pop idol! And it must be PM to me by February 10th or I'll pick your stage for you!