Chapter 12: Amazing! [January 20, 2016]

Virtuoso | C-JeS Entertainment First Girl Group | Hiatus For Now

This news surprised the girls as they were nominated for first place on this week's 'Music Bank'! It made them excited as they only debuted 3 months ago, so to win would be amazing!

They were getting ready to go onstage and were more nervous but wanted to show the same performance as the other stages so far.

'Rum Pum Pum Pum Pum'

After Stage

Of course the girls were crying even after they got off the stage as this was their first win since debuting in October of last year! And to even achieve a win on a music show was a honor for them. They were against many sunbaes during their promotions and this completely surprised them. 

Their sunbaes came to congratulate them and hug them and to thank their fans they decided to do a little fan meeting behind the 'Music Bank' building. When they got to the meeting place the fans cheered for them and the girls bowed, "Hello we are Virutoso!" the fans cheered even louder.

Virtuoso still had tear streaks on their faces but tried to put smiles on their faces. Yeonhee started the fan meeting, "Hello our Maestros." she smiled. The fans greeted them and Yeonhee wiped her cheeks, "We wanted to thank the fans that came to today's performance and kept on voting till we got number one on music charts. We will remember 'Rum Pum Pum Pum' as #1 and today's date." she let Eunbyul take over.

Eunbyul, "I think is a good way to welcome the new year. A win for Virtuoso and Maestros!"

Fyre, "We will continue to do our best for these promotions and keep bringing new music." she bowed. Hiran, "I think all of us were shocked when we heard our names and didn't realize that we won today. Its still a shock a little." Hiran looked to her right side to see if Jasmine or the other members wanted to talk but she saw Yeonhee comforting Jasmine despite herself crying to. The fans saw where Hiran was looking to and shouted Yeonee's and Jasmine's names in support and saying it was okay.

After a minute or so Jasmine wiped her tears and said, "Thank you Maestros for supporting us these past 3 months and we will keep doing our best to showcase our music." she then bowed with fans cheering afterwards. Yeonhee ended it, "Thank you once again and please keep supporting us as we do our promotions. This has been-" and the rest said, "Virtuoso!" they bowed and ended the fan meeting.