Chapter 7: First 'V' App

Virtuoso | C-JeS Entertainment First Girl Group | Hiatus For Now

The five girls were getting ready for their first 'V' app interaction with fans and it was a few days before Christmas (as well as the release of their MV teaser). They were at the hair salon so they were busy getting freshened up before the 'V' live.

Jasmine asked, "Unnies do you think the fans will be viewing us?" 

Fyre nodded, "Of course Sena-ah. I saw on social media that fans have been waiting for our first 'V' broadcast since we debuted. So there is bound to be fans waiting right now." 

Yeonhee who was still getting her hair done said, "I think I know what your talking about Yebin. I looked through tweets that had our name as the hashtag and saw the hashtag, #virtuosovapplive. I thought that was daebak!"

Hiran looked up in shock, "Really unnie?" Yeonhee nodded. Eunbyul, "Well we still have early schedule to go to so we won't have much time."

Yeonhee nodded, "That's true so let's enjoy it mm?" they all nodded. Jasmine stood up and said, "My unnie (Wendy) said that if she views it she'll message me." Hiran raised her hand, "My parents said the same thing!"

Then it was time to see the 'V' app for the first time.

After their first 'V' app viewing was finished they came back with another one, but this time in their practice room. They all gathered around Yeonhee who was holding her phone with the live 'V' app going. Yeonhee was all smiles when she greeted the fans via the 'V' app, "Hello everyone this is Virtuoso and before we used the 'V' app for the first time and this is our second time and we wanted to show our fans, the Maestro's what it looks like." she turned the camera to show the practice room.

Fyre and Hiran were at the corner of the room where the speakers where and Hiran said, "Unnie show them this!" Yeonhee went toward them and showed where cute little anime stickers, and some of them were stuck on. Hiran explained, "We all like stickers so we decided to put them on the speaker stand as well as the mirror where it can be allowed."

Fyre nodded, "We can't put stickers on the center mirrors or else we'll get in trouble." she giggled. Yeonhee, "We hope to add more stickers of any kind to our collection." she then guided the phone to where Eunbyul and Jasmine where sitting on the floor and working on something. Yeonhee sat down so she was at their level and asked, "What are you girls doing?"

Eunbyul looked up, "Were working on future projects." and that's all she said. Jasmine looked at the camera and nodded, "Its secret but eventually our fans will find out what they are. We are doing our best." 

Yeonhee nodded and said, "Fighting!" Eunbyul and Jasmine did a "Fighting!" as well and Yeonhee showed the whole room and faced it to herself like a selca and said, "We hope our first to 'V' lives were excited and showed Virtuoso's true selves. Our comeback is really soon and our MV teaser will be out on Christmas. We hope everyone has a good holiday and support our new album." she then waved goodbye as the other members did as well.