Chapter 9: Comeback With 'Rum Pum Pum Pum' [January 3, 2016]

Virtuoso | C-JeS Entertainment First Girl Group | Hiatus For Now

Today was their comeback stage and they were going to visit some sunbaes! It made the girls have butterflies.

First they made a visit to TaeTiSeo's waiting room, the trio was currently promoting their new song 'Dear Santa' and since they were part of SM Entertainment and with Red Velvet, Virtuoso decided it would be a good start. 

Yeonhee knocked on the door of TaeTiSeo before she opened the door and bowed to the girls and the girls of TaeTiSeo were all but nothing of smiles for Virtuoso as they hugged them.

Virtuoso was shocked but bowed to their bug sunbaenims. Tiffany looked at Jasmine and said, "You look just like Wendy."

Taeyeon came over to Jasmine at every angle, Jasmine was flustered while her members giggled on the side and nodded saying, "That is true Tiffany." she then smiled saying, "Wendy talks a lot about you so we are glad to promote the same time as you."

Jasmine bowed and said, "Its a honor for us sunbaenims." she was turning red and Tiffany rubbed Jasmine's head. Yeonhee then presented Virtuoso's album to them saying, "We are doing our comeback stage with our 2nd mini album 'Record Player' and promoting 'Rum Pum Pum Pum'." TaeTiSeo were looking at it and Seohyun smiled, "Ah you girls are both vocals and rappers right? I heard about that!"

Eunbyul nodded, "Yes sunbaenim. We switched roles but some of ours are still the same. We are trying hard so every member can be vocals, rappers, and even the best dancers."

Tiffany looked at Eunbyul, "Well you girls are doing great. And what we hear from Red Velvet I think so as well." Virtuoso bowed from hearing great words from their sunbaes. Fyre looked at Eunbyul and said, "Each member is advantageous over one position over another of course but we are helping each other as best as we can." she smiled at the end.

Taeyeon smiled, "We know you'll do your best."

Virtuoso had to leave to go visit the next waiting room. Hiran, the kid at heart she was waved back at TaeTiSeo as she was last to exit and said, "Hope we can promote at the same time soon sunbaenims!" she then closed the door. TaeTiSeo looked at each other laughed at Virtuoso's energy.

The next waiting room was Nine Muses who were currently promoting their new song 'Sleepless Night'.

When Yeonhee knocked they felt more nervous than with TaeTiSeo, because they are known as the "model idols" and big sunbaenims to. But the one who was more nervous was Eunbyul she held her hands up to her chest in worry. Eunbyul was a Star Empire Entertainment trainee and actually was supposed to be in the place of Keumjo, one of the newer members of Nine Muses who joined in January of 2015. So Eunbyul got to know Nine Muses a little, but not a whole lot.

Yeonhee opened the door and Nine Muses got up as Virtuoso bowed. Yeonhee gave Virtuoso's album to Nine Muses and explained the same thing she did with TaeTiSeo. While the other Virtuoso members greeted Nine Muses with smiles, even feeling a little nervous, Eunbyul hung back a little. But Keumjo looked and saw Eunbyul and approached first. Eunbyul bowed, "Hello sunbaenim, I'm Eunbyul. Please take care of me."

Keumjo bowed to and said, "Hello I'm Keumjo. I hope we can take care of each other both." she lifted Eunbyul up so she wasn't bowing anymore and said, "We trained together Eunbyul-ah. I feel bad that this happened but I'm glad we got to promote after this long." she then hugged Eunbyul, surprising Eunbyul. The other members watched and were all smiles to, seeing the heartfelt moment. 

They were leaving Nine Muses waiting room and you could say today was a good way to start a new year, with Eunbyul mending the invisible wound with Keumjo.

They just had to visit one more sunbae and that was the group Romeo. Romeo debuted in May of 2015, so they were a few months older than Virtuoso, but still sunbaenims in a way.

As soon as Virtuoso popped in Romeo got up, with Kyle saying, "Oh! Its Virtuoso!"

Hiran bowed and looked saying, "You know us Kyle sunbaenim?"

Kyle nodded as Minsung said, "You girls are the talk of the town." Eunbyul waved her hands, "I don't think we are Minsung sunbaenim."

Hyunkyung shook his head with smiles on his face, "No Minsung hyung is right. Even though were sunbaes, we think of you girls as inspirations." the girls of Virtuoso had wide eyes. Fyre bowed, "I-Inspirations?? I think we should be saying that since you debuted before us Hyunkyung sunbaenim."

Yeonhee smiled, "Thank you Romeo sunbaenims. Hearing that means a lot. We also hope Romeo can become inspirations as well."

The leader of Romeo, Seunghwan bowed, "Thank you Yeonhee-ssi." Yeonhee was a noona to Seunghwa but they were not close so did not use the honorific. Yunseung then asked, "May I ask your birth years?"

Yeonhee, "I was born in 1992, Fyre and Eunbyul are both born in 1995, Hiran in 1997, and our maknae Jasmine is born in 1999."

Milo said, "Shucks no '96-liners." then Kyle shook hands with Hiran and said, "I'm a '97-liner to! Let's become friends!" Hiran was embarrassed but nodded. Romeo's maknae, Kangmin smiled as he approached Jasmine and said, "I'm a '99-liner to. I hope we can become good friends." a little shy. Jasmine became shy to and bowed, "Y-Yes. I hope so to." they took a picture to remember their meeting day and to a start of a friendship as a group.

After visiting the girls had to do their comeback stage.

[Comeback Stage] 'Inkigayo' Performance

'Rum Pum Pum Pum'

'Airplane'