Epilogue

You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early mornings were the prettiest.

 

“Hey.”

Chanyeol smiled and Baekhyun rubbed his sleepy eyes.

“Hi.”

Chanyeol loved his morning voice.

“Goodmorning.”

His voice sounded sweet like honey, smooth like wisps of lavender in the air.

Chanyeol closed his eyes and hummed with delight. 

 

Baekhyun sat up, stretching his back as he yawned loudly. Chanyeol laughed at that and Baekhyun frowned at him, feigning his anger.

 

“What are you laughing at huh?” Baekhyun got on top of Chanyeol holding down his large arms with all his force.

“I’ve trapped you now. You have nowhere to run.” Baekhyun ghosted his words lacing them with underwritten mischief.

“Who said I wanted to run?” Chanyeol smirked looking into Baekhyun’s hazel eyes. He had a way of making Chanyeol’s heart beat faster, the same way it did a year ago when he’d entered Chanyeol's life with a storm.

 

Baekhyun leaned down slowly, kissing Chanyeol’s lips softly before leaving him wanting for more. Baekhyun’s lower lip disappeared between his teeth as he looked down at Chanyeol who had his hands firmly placed around his waist.

 

Baekhyun wore a thin white t-shirt that clung onto his skin like wet cloth and Chanyeol felt his heartbeat fluttering within.

“There’s only one heart in this body.” Chanyeol sighed and Baekhyun ran his fingers through Chanyeol’s hair.

“Have some mercy on me.” Chanyeol breathed softly and Baekhyun laughed a little as he leaned down to kiss him again feeling his heart strings being pulled and played with.

 

Baekhyun started getting up but Chanyeol pulled him back.

“Where are you going?” Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol’s pout bringing a smile back on his face.

 

Mornings like these were the prettiest.

 

“I am kind of late for work.”

Chanyeol threw his arms around Baekhyun wrapping him up in his embrace. They rolled about the bed and Baekhyun's giggles sounded like soft bells, making Chanyeol hold him even tighter.

 

“What if I told you that you don’t have to work at that god awful place anymore?”

Baekhyun sat up and put his arms around Chanyeol’s neck.

“We’ve talked about this before Chan. I can’t sit in this house and do nothing while you’re away for days at that hospital.”

“I didn’t say you won’t be doing anything.” Chanyeol said, pausing in between kisses.

 

“What do you mean?” Baekhyun closed his eyes, breathing and humming loudly as he felt Chanyeol’s kisses trail down from his jaws to his neck and collarbones.

 

“Open this.” Chanyeol handed him an envelope from beneath the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter