Chapter 6

You Found Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun placed his hands on Chanyeol’s shoulder blades with his left cheek on the backside of his exposed neck. He slowly moved his face rubbing them softly which earned him a slight shiver from Chanyeol.

“Stop it. You’re tickling me!” Chanyeol protested trying his best to concentrate on perfecting the cake he had just created.

It had been 8 months since the incident and he had never seen Baekhyun happier. He almost never cried and had a silly childish side to him that Chanyeol had never seen before. He laughed louder each day and smiled wider as days passed. Chanyeol felt sated with happiness whenever he saw Baekhyun’s sparkling giggling self.

“It looks perfect Chanyeol. If you add any more frosting we both will end up dying with Diabetes.” Baekhyun dipped his finger into the mound of discarded frosting and swiped it across Chanyeol’s cheek. Chanyeol turned to look at him with a fake-angry expression. Baekhyun dipped his finger and again marked the frosting on his face despite Chanyeol trying to dodge his attacks. Now Chanyeol was running around trying to escape Baekhyun’s antics.

“I won’t stop, if you don’t stop.” Baekhyun lifted yet again another frosted cream finger and this time Chanyeol grabbed his wrist.

Baekhyun looked at him with a mischievous smirk on his face and started running away.

Before Baekhyun could lift his other hand Chanyeol grabbed both his wrists and successfully pinned him against the wall with both his hands on either sides of his head. They both were panting now with all the running around, giggles escaping their shaky breaths.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol’s face covered with white cream and tiptoed to kiss off some of the frosting. He placed his lips circling the spot on his cheek and his tongue swirling at his skin slowly it off. He felt Chanyeol shudder slightly and that made him smile.

“Delicous.” His thin lips curled upwards.

“It was just frosting” Chanyeol said while staring at Baekhyun. He couldn’t just look away from those eyes. There was a little bit of frosting on his lips now and Chanyeol wanted to taste it so bad.

“I wasn’t talking about the frosting” Baekhyun spoke in a hushed voice.

He felt his face heat up and Baekhyun talking in his hushed whispers wasn’t helping much. He had pecked on Baekhyun’s cheeks and the rest of his face several times these past months but never his lips. He felt something hot in the pits of his stomach due to the proximity stepped back releasing Baekhyun’s wrists.

Rubbing the back his neck, he felt flustered and turned around.

“Chanyeol…”

“Let’s go have some ice-cream!” Chanyeol clapped his hands together cutting Baekhyun off. He didn’t want to seem overbearing. That’s the last thing he wanted; for Baekhyun to feel uncomfortable. It’s just that whenever he was close to Baekhyun his pants seemed to acquire a mind of their own. He had accidentally pinned Baekhyun on his bed a week ago because Baekhyun didn’t stop laughing from some silly joke Chanyeol had told. He quickly realised it was wrong when Baekhyun was looking at him with eyes wide open and he got off of him the next second.

And again a few days ago Baekhyun was tickling him early in the morning and Chanyeol got on top of Baekhyun grabbing his wrists to stop him.

I really need to stop doing that.

 

They both were now walking out as the dark grey clouds hung low. Baekhyun looped his arm around Chanyeol’s for warmth as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter