* two

The Electrostatic Discharge Between Lovers

IN THE DARK music room, a small body is curled up at the corner where two walls meet. The figure's face is streaked with the salt of dried tears, saliva and snot. Underneath its bloodshot eyes are rings of despair that are called eyebags. Everything else about it is dishevelled; his black hair, his polo and still wet pants.

In this state, who could ever tell that this was Byun Baekhyun, the smiley guy, the smart-aleck that was able to lighten up even the most melodramatic situations with his comedic (and sometimes hurtful) insults.

Indeed, Byun Baekhyun is nothing without (the formerly) his Park Chanyeol. The pain of not having him resonates inside, disabling everything keeping him human.

So I guess that Do Kyungsoo's stupidity isn't entirely at fault when he enters the Music room. "Pa..aaark Chanyeoohhhl"

Kyungsoo freezes. Why was everything paranormal happening to him? "Ahhhh, He-hello? I-I di-didn't me-mean t-to b-b-b-bother you. I-I ju-just wa-wanted to c-count th-the st-strings o-of the si-six st-stringed g-g-g-g-gui-ta-ta-tar."

Hearing the word guitar reminds Baekhyun of how Chanyeol used to play guitar for him, albeit unwillinglingly. "PARK CHANYEOL!!!!"

Kyungsoo is now able to see the ghost and boy was it capital U-G-L-Y. It probably died because of its ugliness and those are the kind that got violent the most. Realizing that statistics wouldn't allow him to survive two encounters of the metaphysical kind, he starts to take his leave, slowly.

"I-I-I wi-will g-g-go n-now. I-I'm so-sorry f-for di-di-disturbing you." He backs away slowly, ever so slowly, so he won't further provoke the beast.

Unfortunately for Kyungsoo that won't be the case, for the figure stood up long before Kyungsoo reaches the door. It turns around creakily like a freshly risen zombie. Kyungsoo scared before is absolutely horrified. All his hairs stand on end from his feet to both of his heads, his heart bangs loudly in his chest and at that moment he genuinely feared death by consummation(?).

It shuffles to him, taking one step at a time. There is no doubting it now, it is a zombie. What else could it possibly be? It can't be human. Human eyes don't stick out of from their skulls, nor were human faces a motley shade of yellow that could only be caused by a isolation from the sun for months, years even.

"Park Chanyeol. . ." the zombie croaks a disgustingly ugly voice.

"W-who? P-Park Chanyeol? I-I-I'm not Park Ch-ch-chanyeol. I-I-I'm Do K-Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo's voice wavers as he makes little steps backwards. The creepy zombie continues to advance towards the poor idiot. Kyungsoo stumbles upon the banana peel which he didn't notice before and fell on his impossibly squishy , pulling the zombie on top of him. He cannot help himself as he screams out a girly scream.

x x x

MEANWHILE, A Y bronze-skinned guy is walking through the halls, looking for Kyungsoo, when he hears an annoyingly high-pitched scream, one that sounds like a dying whale. Jongin decides to follow the voice and discovers that it came from the music room. He enters the room slowly. There was no sound inside, only the sound of the door's creak.

"Hello?" Jongin calls out. There is no answer. He fumbles for the light switch and the room is filled with blinding light. To say that he is surprised of what he saw would be the understatement of the century. There in the far corner of the now brightly lit room is Kyungsoo's apparently dead body with a filthy body atop him. Jongin immediately recognizes it as a scene and Kyungsoo seems to be the victim.

Jongin does not hesitate to run towards the bodies and immediately grabs the one on top. He punches the ing necromancer in the face which jolts the guy alive. "What the did you do to my Kyungsoo?" Although he was raging, Jongin was actually more surprised to discover that a single punch could resurrect the dead.

"Whu-," the undead starts but Jongin throws the body away and rushes to Kyungsoo. He shakes Kyungsoo's body in hopes of waking the poor idiot up.

"Kyungsoo, baby," Jongin panickedly says. He notices Kyungsoo's perfect heart-shaped lips and began his own. Jongin begins to break out in a cold sweat, his hair sticking to his neck, palms beginning to swelter. How would it feel to discover the boy's soul through his lips? he thinks to himself. Slowly, Jongin instinctively closes the gap between his and Kyungsoo's lips. Inches from those sweet, soft and seductive lips, Kyungsoo's doe eyes open and Jongin's heart stopped.

"K-K-Kyungsoo, y-you're alive! I-i-it's n-not what y-you think! I d-di-," Jongin begins to explain himself while celebrating inwardly that the little devil is alive and at the same time regretting that he didn't kiss those lips sooner. Before he gets to finish his sentence, Kyungsoo's ing thick eyebrows knitted together and the ing devil threw up right on Jongin's godly face.

Jongin does not know what to feel - be grossed out of the vomit on his face or be overjoyed by the fact that Kyungsoo's guts have been spat out on his mouth (that was the closest thing he got to a kiss). He tastes Kyungsoo's lunch on his puke: a mixture of dog food - Kyungsoo's favorite - and kimchi, with a side dish of fried flies. Jongin faints because of the pandemonic events that happened in less than a day.

Kyungsoo stirs and finally wakes up. He sees the zombie and discovers that it wasn't really what he thought it was. He recognizes the figure to be Byun Baekhyun, a guy from one of his classes, who was now sporting a black eye. Kyungsoo notices another figure lying face down on the floor, smelling grubby. The smell was all too familiar, like the smell of his lunch from three days ago. He nudges the figure and discovers that it was his friend, Jongin, and learns that the appetizing smell comes from some on his friend's face which suspiciously looks like vomit.

"Oh." Kyungsoo immediately turns around leaving the dark guy behind. Jongin stares at his back, too busy daydreaming about seeing it bare that he fails to realize that he was being left behind.

Jongin wakes up and sees Kyungsoo staring wide-eyed at him. The bronze guy smiles at the devil and calls out his name. "Kyungsoo. . ."