* one

The Electrostatic Discharge Between Lovers

CHANYEOL AGITATEDLY STORMS out of the classroom, nostrils flaring in frustration, as he kicks a pebble out of the way. Baekhyun lies on the floor, face down, drowning in a puddle of his own tears and saliva, trashing around and throwing annoying tantrums. He pisses in his own pants as he wails like a baby. "Park Chanyeol!" He screams out.

"Yah, yeobeo! Don't go! Don't leave me here, alone and cold in the absence of your loving touch!" Baekhyun is desperate to make the love of his life stay. He stands up but realizes his pants are wet. He curses out in exasperation and decides to go to the bathroom instead.

x x x

KYUNGSOO WALKS HURRIEDLY to class because the ing idiot is late again. He was probably lost like a ing puppy somewhere. Something hard hits his (something suspiciously like a pebble) and he cries out in pain. In an instant, his life flashes before his eyes: he sees the flock of birds he saw earlier this morning, the brown - or was it black? - dog pissing on the fire hydrant, the pair of socks he wore last Monday, and that little zit on Jongin's face.

He looks up to the heavens and sees a silhouette of a tall guy with his ears sticking out. "God, is that you?" He reaches out to touch the mirage. "God, what big ears you have!"

The silhouette moves and raises a long middle finger. " off. Look where you're going, babo!" The tall figure moves out of his way, annoyed as . Kyungsoo never imagined to die that way and heaven to seem very earth-like. He rubs the part where the sun doesn't shine, gathers his books and starts heading to the opposite direction of his classroom.

Jongin catches up behind the small guy and helps him carry his books. "Good morning, Satansoo. How many did you murder today?" He smiles.

The small idiot gives Jongin a blank look. "Huh?"

Jongin laughs at Kyungsoo's cuteness and ruffles the latter's hair. "Aren't you supposed to go to class?"

"Well, yeah. I am heading to class."

"Uh, Kyungsoo, your first period's headed the other way." Jongin raises his eyebrows at the poor idiot.

"Oh." Kyungsoo immediately turns around leaving the dark guy behind. Jongin stares at his back, too busy daydreaming about seeing it bare that he fails to realize that he was being left behind.

"Wait up!" he yells, running after the boy too dense to comprehend that Jongin was calling for him, nor to realize that he only puts up with his because he like-likes him.