∞ Hate - 4 minute

✧ Luminous Music Entertainment ✧ Collab Archive
H A T E - 4 MINUTE
 
3urnVSk.png

 

 

 

 

First of all, thanks to Pika for mix this and make it sound so flawless~ and her friend, Laila, for help me mix the video :D so guys don't forget to check both (the audio on soundcloud and video on youtube)~

 

Gaeul: When sing the first line there's some line sound it's nott off I dont know how to say it.. perhaps because you keep your voice in high tone thats why it end up sounded like this but its not a bad thing. You seems too sing it in high tone thats why It sounded like that, however its still good, Just like the opening of 'ne nunbichi' your second opening also shaked abit but your high notes never disappointed us.

 

Winny: Woww I kinda satisfied with how I sound in here.. hahahhaha this is narcissism but I love my voice so much here LOLL oke, I dont think I made mistake which is why the reason I fangirl over my part as well XD. Good job winny c:

 

Chystal : You got that swag, I love it so much, I was panicking because I couldnt find someone who seems to fits HyunA well and you apply, you give that HyunA vibe, I love it! (to be honest I secretly wishing you apply.. :D)

 

Seollin: For a moment I think Sohyun was in this collab! That high notes you did just so awesome! You pull it off so perfectly! You got that swag as well when you did the chorus alongside Chystal~ very well done Seol.. Your high notes really blew me away~

 

Pika: From the moment I heard this song I knew you would fits to sing this song.. And when I listen to Jiyoon rap somehow I heard you, or maybe I just being delusional but you proof me you really did suit her part. <3 Good job pika!

 

3urnVSk.png