♡ [ORIGINAL SONG] Just Follow Your Dreams - Luminous

✧ Luminous Music Entertainment ✧ Collab Archive

A song that was created a long time ago ever since April, but finally got released until this day. It is a song that talks about reaching out towards our passion and dreams; which is the one thing we all have in common in this community. It starts out as a hobby, and for some this might be the passion they want to pursue in the future. This song is filled with hope and encouraging messages that will keep your spirits up at all times. Never give up; just follow your dreams.

Song is composed and produced by Melody (hence the homey quality XD) and lyrics were written mainly by Hyerim with Melody adding some stuff here and there, and Maerin was in charge of the rap. The singers are Luminous; a group of people who originally came together to co-write one story. Most of us know each other through AFF/LME, and some of us had the chance to meet up in real life. Watch the video to indulge yourself in all the feels. We have come a looooong way guys, we really did. And from this point onwards, we can only keep going until we reach the finish line. 
 


 

 

Even though not many of you leave comments, we hope that this song is at least worthy enough to deserve your precious time and kind words. Maybe then we'll know we can do more original songs in the future? Thank you for listening~ And much love to those who comments, likes, or shares it too~ <333