✮ Heart Beat - 2PM

✧ Luminous Music Entertainment ✧ Collab Archive

Sorry, not the Dramatic Makeover Contest result. *evil smirk* I promised its coming soon, soon. Like my not done mixed collabs (Coloring and I'm different. Sorry guys I make you wait, its coming, soon, sooneer) But for now please enjoy Heartbeat. Overall, I feel satisfied with this collabs and this member. Everyone give the feels that I imagined it to be. Thank you~ (And I add little bit of intro)

 

 

Zee = Ha Ha Ha. I think I have long way to go for fast rapping. Kbye (Dont slap me for my dramatic adlibs, I'm feeling the May special , Drama OST)

Jenni= Really love your solo part! It really gives me Chansung feels. Just awesome! And your voice is too cute "Really"

Mimi= I iz very satisfied with you. The intro feels, the solo, the chorus and the adlibs. Everything is awesome!

Byul= Your voice has this kinda of charms that makes me wanna hear it all over and again. I really love it~ And the adlibs maybe you could more power in it? Overall its really good.

Soomi=First of all thank you for saying yes for Junsu part! It gives a different feel from Junsu voice.  But the adlibs though I cant do anything to save it cuz it supposed to be a bit longer, thus I add my voice. XD Nevertheles, good job! I really love your "What about it". It gives off arrogant feels.

Dia = I really love your intro "Who is she" and "Can you feel my heartbeat" and the rap/sing for Nickhun. WOW! I is really impressed! So much swag. Your hardwork pays off, the only thing I want to work is your harmony. and the adlibs, maybe more power can be add to it.

 

Lyric distribution

 

Inspired by Heartbeat that is done by Wonder Girls and Miss A for JYP Nation Concert.

 

And btw please add me on LINE, "zahrina.h." so I can add you guys on LM Stars group chat LINE. There you will have direct updates~ And I can spam you. Just kidding.