✮ Gotta Be You - 2NE1

✧ Luminous Music Entertainment ✧ Collab Archive

Hello Everyone~

First of all, I just wanna thank you all for the interest and participation in collabrating in our company and collabs. *Deep Bow*

So ta-dah, presenting Gotta Be You . Neon Anim Andwae , No oh~

 

 

 

Maerin : your pronunciation is soooo good! Are you perhaps a korean? And your voice suits well singing and rapper. Both unique voice in rapping and singing. So much in swag in rapper. Good job!

KyuC : Your voice projection is still soft and and I have to amplify it again. And and in first part of you sing, it aint over is a bit lacking of emotion? Nevertheless, your voice is good. The Minzy/ Dara part is quite hard, I understand too (cuz I used to cover the song *pinch nose's bridge*

Yoomi : I like both of your harmonization and your singing voice. Your voice is very unique! I think your voice will suit songs Omona (ps:its an old Korean Trot Song). And your voice is falsetto is so damn good~ I picked you well XD You was on it, both tune and timing.

Mimi : for some reasons your voice (especially in chorus) is too shaky? But I love the falsetto quite nice~ and your forgotten part ,you give another empty song? And considering it is beyond deadline, sorry

Yoo : 2ne1 fan eyy? Hehe. Hum, you struggled a bit when its your 2nd part in the song and you forgot to record ur part in the third chorus is it? Nevertheless, it is a good try. ;)

Me : Yeah. Here I decided that I would never take part in any collabs again that I mixed again. LOL