♡ Because of You (Acoustic) - Seventeen

✧ Luminous Music Entertainment ✧ Collab Archive

HERE IT IS! The long awaited collab which in my personal opinion raises the bar for all our collabs. Aaahhhh~ The power and beauty of harmonies~~~~ If you are the type of person who never know what to comment, start here, because this definitely deserves some comments~ <3 ENJOY!




This is the first time we have attempted an acoustic version with crazy harmonies! Whenever someone recorded a part, it was immediately mixed and we could all hear it again so that everyone would know what harmony is already being done, and what else to add. Since some of the harmony lovers are in this collab, we actually ended up doing more harmonies than Seventeen themselves and added some extra ones. 


Zoe: Ah, your voice is perfect for the opening; so soothing, so peaceful, and yet emotional enough to let us know we are all depressed BECAUSE OF YOU! Who that "you" is will forever remain a mystery though. I love you for doing all those extra additional harmonies because it's fun and because you can~ I may have never told you this before.. But the truth is... that... I'm... actually.... deeply in love with.... your high harmonies. Your voice when singing high harmonies sounds so flawless and angelic. I've realized this ever since One Dream collab. So I super love how you did all the additional high harmonies. Because of you, this collab became complete.

Lyn: Ever since hearing your audition clip, I knew I wanted you.. I needed you... (This can sound wrong so easily) You could've very easily done the entire collab by yourself, I feel. But thank you for lending your beautiful voice~ I am amazed how you got all harmonies correct based on my lyric distribution. It's amazing! But everyone's voices blend so well together. Because of you, this collab became so awesome. Love the adlibs especially! Because of you, this collab became a masterpiece.

Maerin: So not used to seeing sweet innocent Maerin in the video, and in group chat I get spammed with the glow worm derp pictures..... Anyway, welcome to the harmony squad team~ You've come a looong way. I remember the days when I asked you to rerecord the harmonies again and again in order to be where it is now. I super love your adlibs where you harmonize with yourself; it still gives me the goosebumps even after listening to this for 200 times perhaps. Because of you, this collab gave us eargasms. 

Mimi: Good job on the vocals. I really love how your voice and Lyn balances each other well during your zig-zag parts together. All the harmonies sounds amazing, though the low harmony for the chorus was still a little off. But I lowered the volume so it's not that noticeable. I love all of your emotional adlibs too, which now contrasts Maerin's high voice. You contrast everyone so well in a sense that you complete them~ Your voice perffectly ended the entire collab at the end. Thank you for introducing me to the acoustic version and convincing me to do this! And thank you for editing the video too which turned out really greaattt! (though you really should've put me in a small corner somewhere hidden).


Melody: Ah... I am soooooooo sorry for going offtune so many times... And I am sooooo sorry for that video. This is the first time I am actually embarrassed watching myself. One Melody is too overdramatic, and the other Melody is too happy. Please don't look at me in the video. You'll feel like punching me. I feel like punching myself. I am sorry.....  Because of me, this became comedy.... XD

Thank you Mimi for editing the video! And thank you again for Zoe, Lyn, Mimi, and Maerin for participating and recording their parts with so much enthusiasm!

LYRICS
ACAPELLA

Is anyone still interested in the instrumental? Some people said they wanted it before they actually heard it. But sinc it's not so good, I'm not sure if you would still want it or not XD