Four (Final)

Hurt

"You who has always been waiting for me"

"Over and over again, I wait for you to come home, and you come home later than usual some days. Some days you don't even come home at all!"

"You who embrace me with your arms"

"You go and hug me, telling me to forgive you, and this damn cycle keeps happening over and over again."

"I will make you happy"

"You always tell me, everything will be okay. I will make you happy. I'm sick and tired of being lied to, Baekhyun."

"'I'm sorry' 'I love you' asking you to believe in me like this time"

"You say, 'Baby, I'm sorry. I love you,' and I stupidly believe you."

"I will devote myself to you"

"You're telling me that you'll do anything for me, and now, I can't tell whether you're lying or not."

"Yes, I would do anything for you," Baekhyun replies with what seems likes sincerity, but I can tell deep inside, he isn't sure if he can.

"I'm sorry, Baekhyun, but I have to leave this relationship. It's not working out, and I don't want this child inside of me to have to see us fight and argue. I'm leaving you, Baekhyun."

"Please... No..." Baekhyun pleaded.

"I can't go on living like this."

☆ Author's Note ☆

I'll leave it up to your imagination and how you want it to end. I honestly think that the OC is better off without Baekhyun because he made too maby mistakes tbh. Ily Baek but no. Sorry not sorry. This was quite a short ending, but I hope you enjoyed the whole story. Ily guys!!