Three

Hurt
"Please, just believe me. What do I have to do to get you to believe me? I love you so much and I love our baby so much. You two mean the world to me," Baekhyun said as got up off of the couch and sat on the floor beside me, holding my hands in his. He looked up at me, his eyes seemed so sincere, but I can't tell if he is lying. I don't know if I can trust Baekhyun anymore.
"I-I don't know, Baekhyun. I just want what's best for my baby and I. I just don't know what is best. Especially with you around. You treat me so badly," I said as I looked down at him. I pitied him, but it's his fault for being so wreckless. He placed his head on my lap and I felt tears on my pants as he began crying.
"Okay, Baekhyun. I will give you one more chance, but if you screw up again, I'm leaving you. With our baby." I can't believe I'm giving him another chance, but it will be for our baby's sake. As long as he doesn't screw up.
"Really? I promise that I won't hurt you again, baby. I love you," Baekhyun said before wiping away his tears as he stood up and placed a kiss on my lips and my stomach.
"I am going to make breakfast. This kid keeps kicking me," I said before I stood up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. I opened the fridge; I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.
"Why are you acting like this?" I asked, muddled. I detatched Baekhyun's arms from my waist before turning around to face him.
"What do you mean, babe?" he asked as he held his hands in mine.
"For months, y-you've been so parted from me and now you just seem to be there. I-I'm not used to it," I said and began breaking down, crying. Baekhyun pulled me into his arms, and rubbed my back to comfort me.
"I know, baby. I've been so stupid, but I want to be there for you now. Especially since we have a baby together," he said as he pulled away and wiped away the tears the fell from my eyes. I turned around and remembered thay Baekhyun hadn't bought me any groceries to make breakfast.
"I hate you," I said as I began hitting his chest while crying, and every time I had hit him, my hits became weaker and weaker.
"What is it now, baby?" Baekhyun said as he grabbed my wrists, preventing me from hitting him more.
"I told you to get me groceries to make breakfast, and you didn't. You never do!" I yelled as I began crying again.
"I'm sorry. Let's go to the supermarket to get it then. First we need to get changed," Baekhyun said as he picked me up and brought me to the bedroom.
"But I don't want to leave the house. I am gonna leave you if you bring me to the grocery store," I said as I repeatedly hit Baekhyun's chest.
"Fine. Fine," Baekhyun said as he set me on the bed. I looked over to him, and he began cleaning up the mess I had created. I was starting to like this side of him, but I didn't know how long it would last.