One

Hurt

"Your scent still remains sticky"

I grabbed my things and placed them into a suitcase.  I clutched a white shirt that I had worn the night before and held it up to my nose; the scent of his filled my senses.  Our memories entered my mind. The thought of us together again made me cringe. I dropped the t-shirt into my suitcase before zipping it up.

"My heart is desperate for your breath, I melt it down and shout"

I stood up and saw a picture of us, sitting on a bench together at the park, in a small, wooden frame on our dresser. I missed when we were like this, but now, everything has changed. I took it off the dresser and angrily threw it to the ground. I stomped on it with my shoe, causing it the shatter into multiple pieces.  "I hate you, Byun Baekhyun!"  I searched throughout the house for items that contained the two of us and had a melt down; I threw every single thing, smashing it into myriad pieces.

"The sound of the rain mixed with tears, the sound of your breath in my ears"

I exited our apartment with my suitcase and other belongings. Once I closed the front door, I just stood there, tears traveling down my cheeks as I began to weep.  Rain poured on my head as I had no umbrella to protect me from its harsh drops. I felt as if Baekhyun's presence was behind me. As if his presence was there to comfort me as I cried. It felt like his breath was hitting against my ear. I turned around and to my disappointment, there was no one there. It was only a figment of my imagination.

"You hurt me"

- Flashback -

I walked past a club and saw two people making out on the outside of the building; it disgusted me. Then I realized, that the larger figure was Byun Baekhyun. The Byun Baekhyun that I happened to be dating. It hurt me inside, and I scurried off, leaving him behind with that mysterious girl.

"The night is like a river, living with many secrets"

I decided not to leave, although it would've been the best option for the both of us.  I had cleaned up the horrid mess that I had created and threw all of the fragments away. I lied in our bed and stared at the blank, white ceiling, pondering off into my thoughts. I wonder what he's doing right now at a time like this, I thought as I hugged a pillow against my chest. I stayed awake until he came home, only to find him drunk as usual, his shirt almost completely ed, and his hair in disarray.

"Every night, I fall asleep to you"

Baekhyun wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me close against himself as I faced the wall. A few tears slid from my eyes, knowing that my feelings for my boy- I don't even know if I wanted to consider him that anymore. My feelings for him weren't sincere anymore, and I knew that he was hurting me. I closed my eyes tight and soon drifted off to sleep.

"I’m afraid of being alone"

I opened your eyes to see Baekhyun getting up from the bed. Knowing what was happening, I sat up in a swift movement and grabbed Baekhyun's wrist with the both of my hands, gripping him tightly. "What are you doing?" He asked as he turned to look back at me. "Please, come stay with me for a bit longer," I begged as I still held onto his wrist. He suddenly jerked his arm back, causing me to let go. "I'm going out," Baekhyun said as he walked away. Tears slid down my cheek as I had realized what was going on in my head. I'm afraid of being alone. The thought of being by myself hurts me. I feel like he's the only one, and it pains me knowing that he doesn't give a single about me.