Two

Hurt

I heard the front door slam close as Baekhyun had left me alone. Again.  I rolled over on the messy bed and placed my face in a nearby pillow; I screamed while tears also tears spewed out of my eyes.

"I ing hate you, Baekhyun!" I yelled. I sat up in the bed and threw the pillow, that I had my face buried in, across the bedroom. It had hit a frame that was hanging on the wall and as it fell to the wooden flooring, multiple papers had fallen, too. What's this? I thought as I got up from the bed and walked towards the pile of puzzling papers. I knelt down to pick up one of the papers on the floor and read it.

November 13, 2014 7:32 P.M.

 

I got drunk the other day and I was with this girl named Taeyeon; then we had . Today, I found out that I had gotten her pregnant. . Oh well, it's not like I had actually liked her. She was just some girl I happened to have  with. Hopefully, __________ doesn't find out.

Baekhyun got some girl pregnant? And this happened 4 months ago, I said myself as I stood up from the floor and folded the paper that was in my hands; I placed it into my back pocket. I walked to the living room, surprisingly calm, and picked up my phone that was lying on the coffee table.  I dialed Baekhyun's number and as the phone rang, I held it up to my ear, waiting for him to answer my call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Baek. Um. C-could you come home? I have something to talk to you about," I said in a soft voice, but it was still audible for Baekhyun to hear.

"Babe, I just left the house-"

"Baekhyun. Come home. I have something to discuss with you," I said ain a louder, more stern voice.

"Alright. I'll see you at home."

"Bye," I said before hanging up the phone. I don't think that I've spoken like that to Baekhyun in a long time. I set my cell phone on the coffee table and walked to the kitchen to grab breakfast.  I opened the refridgerator to get some eggs and bacon, but I had forgotten that I told Baekhyun to get some yesterday. I had no idea why I'd do that. He obviously wasn't going to get it for me. Sometimes I don't even know why I bother.

Knock Knock

I ran to the front door and looked through the peep hole. It was Baekhyun. That was quick. He must've been somewhere nearby. I opened the door and he had an agrivated look on his face.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?" Baekhyun said as he walked right past me and sat on the couch.

"I found a paper earlier," I said as I took the paper out of my back pocket, "It said that you got some girl pregnant. Her name was Taeyeon?"

"H-How did you get that?" Baekhyun asked while trying to snatch the paper away from me, but I was quicker than him and I placed the paper into my pocket again.

"I found it when I... accidently hit a picture frame in the room. Can you explain what the meaning of this is?" I asked as I looked at Baekhyun with careful eyes.

"It's true. I did get her pregnant, but-"

"You cheated on me, Baekhyun? You know that I loved you. H-How could you?" I asked as my vision became blurry, salty water on my eyes, about to form tears.

"It was just one night-"

"But you know that I love- No, loved you. Why would you do such a thing?"

"I had no idea what was going on that night. I was so drunk, and it just happened."

"You are drunk any other day. Should I think that you're haing with some girl while you're not home, Baekhyun?"

"No, it's not like that, babe. I go to Chanyeol's house and just go there to drink my thoughts away. Please. Believe me, __________."

"I don't know how I feel about this, Baekhyun. One day last year, I saw you with a girl outside of a club. And... The two of you were making out." The tears I were holding back finally fell, forming multiple to travel down my cheeks.

"That was probably the same day I got Taeyeon pregnant. You have to believe me, __________."

"How am I supposed to believe you, Baekhyun, when you're out all the time, supposedly drinking your thoughts away. You have some other girl pregnant with your child while I'm at home alone with only your child?!" I confessed. Yes, I was pregnant with his child.

"W-What?" Baekhyun asked in surprise.

"I'm pregnant with our baby, Baekhyun. Can't you see? All those times you tried to have with me, I said, "No," and all those times I felt like I was going to vomit, you didn't realize that I was pregnant with your child?  I was dumb to think it was a good idea to stay here. I knew it was a dumb deciscion, but I decided to stay in this horrid placed with our baby. I was going to leave-" I suddenly felt Baekhuyn's warm arms wrap around me.

"I can't believe it. We have a baby."

"That's beside the point. Do you know how much pain you've put me and your child for the past months?"

"Let me explain, __________. You don't understand. I only go out to Chanyeol's house to drink although he think it's a dumb thing to do and that it will never solve my problems. I'd go to his house every day to complain to him about my stupid actions. I'm not out with some girl and having with her.  I love you, _________." I didn't know how to respond. I was so dumbfounded, but how could I trust him? I can't tell if he was telling the truth or not. I couldn't before and I still can't.

"Baekhyun, how am I supposed to tell whether or not you're telling a lie right now? How am I supposed to know if you were actually having with women and getting drunk at the club?" I asked as multiple tears streamed down my face.

"Please, believe me. If not, let's just start over. The two of us and our baby," Baekhyun said as he held me tight.

"I-I don't know, Baekhyun. For all I know, you might just go out and get drunk after today, not keeping your word."