Stubbles

A Place I Call Home

I was surprised this morning, I was eating breakfast until I felt a hand on my face and naturally I jerked away, but in the process knocking the tissue box on the ground too.

“You have stubbles again.” Hyunseung said in his sleepy voice.

Hyunseung has this weird thing for feeling people’s face with stubbles. This habit started back in the dorm when ever one of us haven’t shaved for a few days, they would fall victims to his touchiness. He’s one of the few that have none existing facial hair, so I guess he’s fascinated and curious. I forgot that he had this habit, after living by myself for a while.

“Don’t creep up on me like that, I almost had a heart attack.”

He shuffled his way to the seat across from me, grabbing his own bowl and utensils and starts eating, ignoring me. The sound of chopsticks scraping bowls filled the air as we ate in silence.

 “What’s with you and stubbles anyways?” I asked

“I think their handsome, their like a sign masculine beauty.” He answered after some thought. “And they feel funny, so I like touching them.”

I unconscionably rubbed my chin a bit. “Your weird.”

He chuckled, “But I don’t want to grow facial hair.”

“Why? I thought you said it was masculine beauty or something, aren’t you trying to be more masculine these days.”

“First of all, I was always masculine. Secondly, I just don’t want to go through the trouble of shaving everyday, too much of a hustle. And their prickly when kissing, so it’s uncomfortable.”

“Is that why you always kiss me after shaving?”

Hyunseung choked upon hearing that, coughing on his food and blushing in embarrassment. I chuckled at Hyunseungie.

 

 

What the readers didn't know: 

Hyunseung had tried to grow some facial hair before; he searched online for different remedies that were said to help grow facial hair. But even after drinking and eating the weird concoctions he made, none of them worked and in the end he could only stare in jealously at his more fuzzy members and their ability to grow facial hair. Even thought they have to shave it off whenever promoting. His habit began when he accidentally touched JunHyungs face when he was reaching for his toothbrush, while they were getting ready in the bathroom. At that time Junhyung hadn't shaved yet and instead of shaving, Hyunseung’s hands were cupping his face. From that day Junhyung made sure that Hyunseung wasn't near him when he's shaving, he didn't want to go throught another awkward moment like that again.

Also Junhyung and Hyunseung had a interesting history together, one might call them ex-lovers (-‿‿-)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

April Fool's tomorrow or today depending in which time zone you live in, but either ways I'm probably going to put stuff into my friends locker or scare them tomorrow as if i don't do that everyday. Happy April Fools, wonder which idols are going to pull a prank.