Call

A Place I Call Home

Hello”

 

“Hey Junhyung, it’s me Hyunseung. Ummmm… I was wondering if I can stay at your place for a bit, my parents are moving and I don’t have a place to stay.”

 

“Did you ask Yoseob?”

 

“Yeah, he’s going overseas soon and doesn’t trust me alone in his house.”

 

“ How long do you think your going to be staying?”

 

“Ummmmm…. Two weeks or so, until I can get a place of my own.”

 

“…”

“Please Junnie, I won’t be a bother and I’ll help you clean your house.”

 

“hmmm”

 

“I bring over gift and cook for you, come on it’s just 2 week, please I’m begging you.”

 

“Ok, fine you can come, remember to bring gifts.”

 

“Yeah, yeah. Bye I’ll see you soon.” 

 

 

 

 

 

Ding Dong

 

“Who is it?” I asked through my security system, seeing a small head of brown hair and large eyes peaking through the screen.

“It’s Hyunseungie.”I pressed a button unlocking the door letting him in.

“Hey, thanks again for letting me stay over. Wow, your house was a lot cleaner the last time I visited.” The table was littered with papers, most likely lyric sheets and it wasn’t better on the living room either with clothe hanging off the coach.

‘But at least it doesn’t smell like an Abercrombie and Finch store like last time’ Hyunseung thought. 

“Well last time there were camera’s, you know I still have an image to keep.”

He laughed, “Oh I bought food, so I can cook for you today.” As he carried in bags of grocery and luggage, occupying my floor.

“That’s a lot of food.”

“Well I’ve seen your fridge and I just bought what ever I think you didn’t have, which is everything. Since you live off of instant noodles and take out.”  He says as he starts to unload the groceries in to my empty fridge. “Ah, I see you finally got rid of those yogurts, who’s the poor soul you gave them to.” He jokes.

I ignore the question and lay down on my sofa, continuing to use my ipad before Hyunseung came.

“Where’s Hyungnim?”

“In the vet he caught an illness.”

“That too bad, I bought him toys too.”

“You should try to save that money to buy a house, do you have any idea on where you want to live?” I questioned, now sitting up facing the kitchen.

“I want to buy a house close to the studio, I don’t really care about the size.” He said still stuffing my fridge.

“Hey since you’re here, I might as well make use of you.”

“What am I your slave?”

“Tomorrow, I’m busy so can you pick up Hyungnim from the vet at 3:30pm.”

Hyunseung stepped out of the kitchen, finishing unloading and leans against the wall facing me, “Sure. So where am I sleeping tonight?”

“You can sleep on my bed.”

He raised his eyebrow. “You really want this to be awkward don’t you.”

“What are you so paranoid about, it’ll just be like back when we lived in the dorm. There’s enough space, plus it's cold in the livin room and the couch is uncomfortable.”

“You know sometimes I question your uality.”

“I question your gender.” I shoot back, “Your free to sleep on the couch if you want.”

He glared, “I’m going to cook dinner.” I shrugged and went back to playing my ipad.

“Ya! Yong Junhyung! Where’s your rice cooker!”

 

What the reader didn’t know:

 The reason why Yoseob didn’t let Hyunseung stay over was because the last time Hyunseung stayed over, he managed to clog both his toilet and sink, and accidentally washed his coloured shirts with his white shirts, dyeing them the colour of the rainbow.

Also Junhyung doesn’t own a rice cooker.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been wondering for a while where do the Beast members live, I know that Junhyung and Yoseob lives by themselves, but where does Doojoon, Doowoon, Kikwang and Hyunseung live?

Wow that was such a stalker like question