Trying to Survive in the Woods ft. Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest

Death's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aerum’s POV

I haven’t even been with these four dorks for a full 24 hours, and I’m dying.  They are so immature, and they are acting so childish when we are in the middle of nowhere.  Who knows how long we can even survive. 

If we get attacked, I have a feeling that Xiumin will die first.  He seems like he’s one of the slower ones in this group. 

Suho and Lay would find a way to survive, no doubt.  Suho could possibly drain the water out of a human being.  He drained my briars, and that is impressive.  With Lay’s creepy illusions and insane healing powers, he’s pretty much unstoppable.

Chen – he can easily kill anyone with a touch of his electric hands.  I could imagine him purposefully frying my plants for no reason.  If he does that in the future, he will wish that he never had a bed, because I will personally make one for him out of thorns. 

Wait, why am I so mean all of sudden?  He hasn’t even done anything!  Why am I so paranoid?

“Aerum!  Come with me, we’re going fishing!” Chen called for me. 

“Me?” I asked, pointing to myself.  Did he just tell me to come with him to go fishing?

“Yes, you!  Who else here is named Aerum?” he chuckled.  “When did you become dumb?”

“What the hell?  I am not ‘dumb’, you idiot.  A simple ‘yes’ would suffice,” I snapped at him.  “You didn’t have to call me ‘dumb.’”

“You didn’t have to call me an ‘idiot,’” he faked cried and sniffled. 

“Let’s go, I can’t deal with you anymore.”  I grabbed him by his collar and started to tug into a random direction.

“Hey, hey, hey!  Go easy on the clothes!  I don’t know when I’ll be able to get a new pair,” he protested and got himself out from my grip.

“Ohh, sorry.  Little Fashionista must look perfect, even when we are in a new world!” I snarked at him.  “Calm down!  Worse comes to worse, I can always make clothes for you.”

“With your thor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter