Introductions and Whatnots

Death's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2NE1 left after Minzy had her outburst of anger towards EXO.  I didn’t know what to do.  Should I stay away?  See what is going on?  I decided to see what was going on, but to keep my distance.  After all, 2NE1 unnies seemed very nice.

I took tentative steps towards the edge of the room and stood at least 150 feet away from EXO.  And then, I turned my power on.  Inhaling deeply, I noted that only three members in EXO I would allow to come near me, three members I would stay away from, and the other six were neutral.  I continued to study each member, when one caught my eye and stared at me.  Then his eyes flashed blue.

“How many more hours do we have to stand here?” Kai gritted through his teeth.

“We’re almost done,” Suho smiled.  He looked and Kris, and nodded.  “Alright, let’s go.”

EXO started to move around, and some started to sign some autographs for their fans.  Suho felt some of his strength slip away.

“What?” Suho looked around.  He elbowed Baekhyun.  “Did you feel that?”

“Feel like something was out of me?” Baekhyun asked.  Suho nodded.

“Who did that?” Sehun scowled.

“Did you feel some of your energy leave you?” Suho questioned. 

“Yeah, I’m going to kill that bastard who did that!” Sehun narrowed his eyes.

“Calm down maknae.  Whoever did that, is a very strong person.  Only the highest ranks of royalty can hold that power,” Suho warned.  “I’ll try to find this person.”

His eyes scanned the crowd before it landed on a girl.  His eyes widen.  This girl was beautiful.  She was holding his gaze with her eyes.  Then it hit him. 

This was the girl.  This was the one he was looking for.  And she was the one who extracted their energy. 

Before he could break the stare from her trance, he knew it happened.

He knew he bonded with her.

His eyes flashed blue.

I looked back at the guy whose eyes just flashed blue and turned away.  That was so creepy.  2NE1 unnies were right, stay away from EXO.

Breaking the eye contact with that boy, I looked around the room for someone I knew.  But there was no one around.  I felt a pair of eyes following me and I bet it was that guy whose eyes flashed blue.  I turned my head, and sure it was him.

Why is he looking at me?  Does he know who I am? 

I was caught up in my thoughts when the all of the liquid in the room started to form a sphere in the middle of the ballroom. 

“OH MY GOD!”

“HOLY CRAP!”

“STOP THIS SORCERY!”

“RUN FOR COVER!”

“HYUNG!  CONTROL YOURSELF!”

“SUHO-SSHI!  PLEASE CONTAIN YOUR POWERS!”

Everyone looked at the person who spoke the last statement.  It was the principal of the Academy.  He started walking to the boy who was looking at me.  That boy never left his eyes off of me.  Something was off with him. 

“Hyung, look at me!” one of the boys from EXO shook the person who was still staring at me.  The boys followed where he was staring and looked at me.

“YAH!” one of the taller boys yelled.  “You!  Stop seducing my hyung!”

“What?  What the hell?” I looked at them incredulously.  “Don’t blame me!  He’s the one who looked at me and flashed me with his blue eyes!  Then all of the watery stuff in this room is floating in the air.  Blame your ‘hyung.’”

“Wait!  Suho doesn’t have blue eyes,” another boy with blonde hair said, before checking Suho’s eyes.  “What?  What is going on?”

“Suho!  Stop it!” some of the boys from EXO shouted.  At this point, the entire ballroom was silent, looking at EXO and me.  This was so weird.  This is supposed to be an induction, not some water show.

“You!” another boy from EXO pointed at me.  “Make Suho stop this.”

“You guys are so rude,” I crossed my arms.  “Make him stop yourself.”

I turned away before a hit a body in front of me.  I looked up, and it was this super tall gorgeous boy.  He smirked at me as he fixed his suit jacket.

“I’m sorry.  I’m Kris, and I need you to fix Suho,” he looked at me before grabbing my hand and literally flew me to where EXO was.  

“Fine,” I blew the air out of my cheeks in frustration.  “Suho-sshi, please stop.”

I touched his shoulders and he turned to me.  All of the liquid returned to their original position, like nothing happened. 

Suho smiled at me and checked me out, to my disgust.

“Hey there, I’m Suho,” he smirked.

“I know,” I replied before turning around, escaping EXO’s presence and Suho’s.

“Wait, who are you?” he grabbed my wrist.

“Don’t touch her!”  Someone smacked his hand away and pulled me.  EXO narrowed their eyes at the newcomer.

“Dara-ah,” Suho smiled.

“It’s Dara-sshi to you,” she smirked.  “What do you want from her?  Leave her alone and go find someone else to bother.”

“No, you go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter