Chapter 6

Our House Full of Love

“Hurry up, Kim Jongin!” Kyungsoo shouted. He watched his husband put on a jacket the older male had bought for him two days earlier as fall was getting closer and closer. Jongin looked smokin’ hot in the light brown cloth but it didn’t make Kyungsoo any less mad at him. “We’re going to miss the appointment,” he whined, tapping his foot impatiently.

“I’m going, babe. No worries,” Jongin smiled widely and made his way to the car already standing on a driveway. He opened the door for Kyungsoo and pecked his cheek before getting into the car on the other side.

The ride to the hospital was full of laughter and loud singing. When their favourite radio station played Happy by Pharrell Williams, they didn’t even think before Jongin turned up the volume and they both started shouting the lyrics of the song.

They couldn’t be any happier. Soon, they would find out the of their baby. They felt like flying every time they thought about the fact that in less than half an hour they would know what color of rompers they would need to buy.

They talked about it before. Jongin claimed that as long as the baby was healthy, he didn’t care about the gender, but Kyungsoo knew he’s always dreamed about a little baby girl.

When they finally reached their destination, Jongin grabbed Kyungsoo’s hand and pulled the man into the building. After confirming their presence at the counter, two men sat in front of the doctor’s office. A few minutes passed and Kyungsoo started squeezing his husband’s hand nervously.

“Do Kyungsoo?” Suddenly, a short lady walked out of the office and asked with a smile.

“Y-yes,” the pregnant man answered, his voice slightly shaking. Thank God Jongin was here. He would have passed out a long time ago without his partner.

A few questions later Kyungsoo was asked to take off his shirt and lie down on a settee which he did immediately.

He hissed quietely when the woman smeared cold gel on his belly but smiled brightly at Jongin.

“Oh I can see your baby!” Mrs. Kwon exlaimed happily. The couple’s eyes immediately went to the small screen.

“It’s our baby, Jongin,” Kyungsoo felt tears in his eyes. Jongin squeezed his hand in response.

“For now, I can tell you that your little one is healthy so no need to worry,” all three of them started smiling like idiots. “So, do you want to know a gender?”

“YES!” Two men almost shouted.

“Uhm... I mean yes... Sorry...” Kyungsoo whispered, embarassed.

The doctor just laughed.

“It’s alright. Well, I think it’s the time you find out about the gender. I guess you should go shopping for some pink clothes.”

“Wait, so it’s a...”

“GIRL?”

 


 

I'm so sorry you all had to wait for such a long time T.T I had these exams last week + it was my birthday on Thursday last week so I really couldn't update earlier! But so many of you subscribed and didn't unsubscribe after reading! Thank you so much! 

I may give you a double update but I'm not sure yet! I will start writing it now but I can't promise finishing it today T.T

Thank you for your support! (and I'm feeling better now :) )

xoxo

Maddie :)