Chapter 4

Our House Full of Love

I dedicate this chapter to springjasmine91 because of two reasons. 1. She seems a bit down lately so I want to cheer her up at least a little. 2. She comments on every chapter of my story even though we don't know each other. Thank you honey :)

 


“This one’s good... Oh my god...! My baby’s gonna love it!” Jongin has been muttering to himself for the past half an hour. He was sitting on a bed with a laptop placed on his laps and scrolling down a baby blue site. Suddenly, the door opened and revealed a young man with a basket in his hands. Jongin immediately closed the page and stared dumbly at the desktop which was him and Kyungsoo during their holidays in Thailand–which was also the time when his partner got pregnant.

“Hey, I was thinking we could go on a picnic–wait are you watching ?” His husband’s eyes widened as he tried to get out of the room. “Sorry, didn’t mean to interrupt you–”

“Jesus, Soo, I don’t have to watch , you know you’re more than satisfying to me,” Jongin defended himself.

“Then what were you doing?”

“I, uh, nevermind.”

Kyungsoo stared suspiciously at him for a while but then looked away and pointed at the basket he was holding instead.

“Okay. Like I said before, we could go on a picnic. What to you think? It’s sunny and warm today and I prepared some snacks already.”

Jongin smiled and stood up after turning off the computer. He took the basket out of Kyungsoo’s grip (he wouldn’t let a pregnant man carry such a heavy thing) and kissed him sweetly.

“Alright, let’s go then.”

 

 

 

 

 

It was already past 10 p.m when Jongin finally went to take a shower. Kyungsoo got an offer to join him which he would gladly accept any other time but now he had an important mission to do.

He took the laptop from the nightstand and turned it on. It wasn’t like he didn’t trust Jongin–of course he did or else they would have broken up long time ago considering how many girls always flirted with the younger. He was just curious what made his partner so embarassed. Truth to be told, he couldn’t wait for this moment for a whole day and now his dreams were finally coming true.

He clicked the Internet app and once it was open, he want into today’s Internet history.

https://www.google.com

https://babymallonline.com

https://www.babymallonline.com/browse/0/0/0/Uni-baby

Kyungsoo started laughing so hard that his cheeks hurt.

Oh boy did he love Jongin so so so so so much.

 


Okay. So I wasn't planning on updating today but so many of you subscribed to the story that I couldn't leave it without any comment! Thank you thank you thank you! Actually, I have so much fun writing this story and it makes me want a baby! Seeing my searching history would be a little... worrying to my parents (you don't see everyday your 16 year daughter's searching history with results like 'when does a pregnant womant start showing a belly' or 'when does a pregnant woman start having food cravings' or 'baby clothes') 

But let me get one thing straight (definitely not Kaisoo) - baby clothes are the cutest! Did you know there are Pororo diapers? It's like it's made for Kaisoo's baby! You should visit the site Jongin was on! It's sooooo cute!

Thank you for commenting, subscribing and upvoting! I hope I won't disappoint you! :)

xoxo

Maddie