Chapter 2

Our House Full of Love

“Jongin...?” Kyungsoo said quietly walking back into the living room and seeing his husband sitting up an a couch with worry written on his face.

“What did they say?”

The older walked up to his lover and still showing no emotion he sat on his laps, and then wrapped his arms around the other’s neck.

“K–kyungsoo?” Jongin’s voice was shaking. He was waiting for the worst.

“Uhh... How do I say this...” He became silent for a moment just to smile a second later. “I’m pregnant.”

Jongin froze. His mouth opened unnaturally widely but soon they curled into a smile so big he thought his cheeks might fall off and leaned in to kiss Kyungsoo.

“Oh my god. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you,” he kept repeating between kisses which his partner gladly returned.

“You’re welcome,” Kyungsoo laughed and snuggled up into the younger’s chest who put his hand on his lover’s belly.

“Our baby–wait. It is our baby right?” Jongin looked suspiciously at his husband, still smiling.

“Of course it’s ours. I love you.”

“I love you more.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Sehun, you won’t believe that. I’m going to be a daddy!” Jongin shouted excitedly over the phone.

“By daddy you mean in bed with Kyungsoo or a real daddy of the baby?” Sehun chuckled on the other side of line.

“A real baby! Can you imagine?”

“Man, congratulations! Seriously. I would hug you if you were here.”

“Ugh, no you wouldn’t.”

“Okay, right. We need to celebrate! Do you know whether it’s a girl or a boy?”

Jongin smiled at Kyungsoo who was hugging his husband’s arm and answered, “Of course we’re going to celebrate. And it’s just the fifth week, Hun so no we don’t know the gender yet. Just don’t tell Luhan please. Kyungsoo wants to tell him himself once they meet in person.”

“Sure thing. Congratulations once again!”

“Thanks. See you.”

After ending the call, Jongin kissed the older male’s forehead and snuggled up into his soft hair closing his eyes.

Not even five minutes have passed in silence, when Kyungsoo’s phone started ringing. The screen was saying Luhan was calling.

“Hello–"

“YOU SON OF A . WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME. HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME.”

“Luhan–”

“YOU’RE ING PREGNANT! AS YOUR BEST FRIEND I SHOULD BE THE FIRST PERSON WHO KNOWS IT. EVEN BEFORE JONGIN!”

“Oh. ing. Sehun.”

 


 

Hi^^ I decided to write another chapter because I didn't feel like studying ugh I don't have too many classes tomorrow so I guess it's okay.

AND HAVE YOU SEEN EXO'S NEW MV??? Of course you have. What do you think? I actually love it. I literally keep on replying this part where they sing "You're the one, you're the one" beause oh my god it's so perfect. Okay enough sorry ;;

Please tell me what you think so far! :)

xoxo Maddie