Chapter 5

Our House Full of Love

The sound of the ocean.  A non-alcohol drink. His beloved one by his side.

Kyungsoo and Jongin both decided they couldn’t stand winter in Seoul for too long so they agreed instantly when Sehun and Luhan suggested a two-week trip to Maldives with them. None of them has ever been there so they were a bit worried about how high temperature could be bad to six months pregnant Kyungsoo yet positive comments of pregnant people who had this pleasure of living in the hotel they were planning to go to convinced them and on 17 of January, four Koreans found themselves in front of the most beautiful villas situated next to each other they’ve ever seen.

“Okay... Wow,” Kyungsoo was looking at the buildings still not believing he was in such fantastic place like Maldives. The man squeezed his partner’s hand, which he has been holding to prevent himself from slipping off the bridge which was the only way to get to their houses which were practicaly a meter above water.

“Do you like it?” Jongin muttered into his ear smiling. If there was anything he adored more than Do Kyungsoo, it was making him happy.

“You don’t even know how much.”

“Okay, so here’s the plan,” Luhan exclaimed while holding onto his fiancé and smiling widely.  “We will go to our rooms, unpack and whatever else we want to do and then we will go to dinner at 6 p.m together. What do you say?”

“Do we have a choice?” Sehun asked jokingly gaining a light punch from the blonde.

“Nope. Then see you later!” Luhan waved his hand goodbye and pulled his partner to the villa.

Jongin and Kyungsoo also went to their house, smiling.

“It’s so amazing, Jongin. Thank you,” Kyungsoo whispered and kissed his husband. Jongin lied his hand on the other’s and squezzed it.

“You look fantastic in these shorts, you know.”

“I don’t. I’m fat, how can I look good in shorts?”

“Baby,” Jongin looked at the smaller man with a small smile on his lips. “You look ing hot. I don’t care whether you like it or not but it’s true. And I’m pretty sure the security guy at the airport enjoyed checking if you had any gun more than he should.”

Kyungsoo remembered the moment at the said place when Jongin wrapped his shoulders so thigtly he could barely walk and was so confused about it that he almost forgot about his suitcase. Now, he finally understood his husband’s actions.

“God, I want to take you here and now,” Jongin started pressing soft kisses on his neck, making Kyungsoo shiver.

“N-no, we need to go to the dinner soon,” Kyungsoo reasoned while trying to push him away.

“Why dinner when I can eat you?” Jongin tried to sound y but failed miserably.

The older man chuckled.

“You did not just say that.”

“Soo, you’re ruining the mood,” Jongin whined.

“Good, that’s exactly what I wanted.”

Jongin pouted but then pressed his lips to the latter’s ones again. This time, Kyungsoo knew he wouldn’t win. No one could say no to such talent so he started kissing the younger man back. When he moaned slightly, Jongin smirked.

“So you want it now?”

“Shut up before I change my mind and me already. Just quickly, so that Sehun and Luhan don’t know about it.”

“We hear it anyway!” Luhan’s voice could be heard from the outside.

Well. Oops.

 


 

I'm so sorry. I really feel like this story so much, god. I feel like deleting it because I really don't seem to have any new ideas, let alone being able to write about them. Anyways, I probably won't be updating too often now since I have important exams in a little more than a week!

Also, I started a new story called No Please! (fluff, comedy, high school!au, kind-of-a-player!Jongin) Please check it out! :)

xoxo Maddie (who's, like, super depressed lately and doesn't want to read or write about anything because everything that comes from her hands )