Chapter 1

Our House Full of Love

Kyungsoo smelled coffee even before opening his eyes and took a deep breath. He loved mornings like this. Neither him nor Jongin had to work on Saturdays so they usually just enjoyed each other’s precence and sometimes went to the movies so today wasn’t going to be different. They had come back from their anniversary trip a month ago and he already missed warm and beautiful Thailand so they decided to come back there anytime soon–even if it had to be just for a weekend. Also, Kyungsoo couldn’t remember the last time they had as much as they did during that week. Usually, they would just tiredly kiss each other goodnight or do a quicky in a shower but in Thailand they had time. They made love until the sun was rising and wispered sweet nothings like they did when they were in high school and still had time for things like this.

Kyungsoo slipped out of a bed and made his way into the kitchen but before he could at least see it’s door, he wrapped his arms around a stomach and threw up.

Jongin hearing the weird noise ran to the corridor of their small apartment only to see his husband kneeling on the floor and emptying his stomach.

“K-kyungsoo?” He landed next to the shorter male and started massaging his back. “It’s okay. Please, try to stop.”

“Oh... kay...” Kyungsoo said. Tears were falling from his eyes but after a few seconds he did what Jongin had asked him to.

“What happened? Do you feel sick?” Concern was visible in Jongin’s voice.

“N-no, I don’t know. I was walking and suddenly...” Kyugsoo was so surprised by the whole situation he couldn’t put words into a normal sentence.

“Alright, babe. Let’s get you to the kitchen and then I will clean this up,” Jongin smiled and helped his lover stand up ignoring the other’s protests.

“No, Jongin, it stinks. I’m going to clean this,” Kyungsoo whined.

“No, Kyungsoo, you are going to sit patiently on a chair while I do this. Then, we will go to the doctor, ‘kay?”

Kyungsoo pouted knowing he wouldn’t win this time.

 

 

 

 

 

“So. I don’t see any symptoms of illness. Can you remind me what happened?” A man in his late fifties smiled at the couple in front of him.

“I woke up this morning feeling well but then I suddenly started throwing up. I don’t remember eating anything that would make me feel like this,” Kyungsoo replied

“Maybe it’s because of a number of sweets you’ve been eating lately,” Jongin but the doctor widened his eyes.

“Sweets? When did it begin?”

“About... two weeks ago?” Kyungsoo answered surpised. “Is there something wrong?”

“Well, I’m not sure but... I will give you a referral for a blood test.”

“What’s going on?” Jongin whispered but his husband could only shake his head.

After saying goodbye to the doctor both men head towards the blood test point where a young lady took a sample of Kyungsoo’s blood and said hospital would call them at around 4 pm with the results.

The couple went back home where they just enjoyed free Saturday and watched a few movies with a break for lunch to distract themselves from waiting for the results.

It was quater past 4 pm and Kyungsoo and Jongin were cuddling on a couch in a comfortable silence when Kyungsoo’s mobile phone rang. He stood up and walked over to the kitchen to pick it up.

“Hello.”

“Do Kyungsoo?”

“Yes. Are the results ready?” He asked sitting on a chair.

“Of course. We finally found out the reason of your today’s sickness.”

“Okay?”

“Actually... Congratulations! You’re pregnant, Mr. Do!”

If Kyungsoo wasn’t sitting he would be definitely lying on the floor now.

 

 


 

 

First chapter's up^^ Thanks to every person who subscribed and especially commented - I hope I didn't disappoint you! :) Also thanks to my lovely friends Sandra, Majka, Daria and Paulina^^ Guys, remember you can give me ideas for drabbles about our adorable Kaisoo! You can also tell me what you like and don't like about my story - for example stupid mistakes (sorry, my English can be really bad sometimes :( ) Please, wait for another chapter! I love you all xoxo Maddie :)