Part II

The Day She Twisted Our Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  -02-

 

This is so not happening. This can't be happening. It hurts me and at the same time it angers me. I feel like I'm watching my wife cheat on me right in front of my face but what makes things worst is I can't do anything about it because we are not married.

They look so in love and even shamelessly displays it in front of us, of me.

Taeyeon caters to Jessi's every need like she has no hands. She will personally pour Jessi's wine for her, cuts the steak for her and even wipes the corner of her lips. She was attentive like this when we were married but I always stopped her sometimes because showing affection is just not my thing, and again she respected that.

"Tiffany-ssi?"

She looked at me with those usual caring eyes and I almost gave in.

Please no, please not Jessi... Please not Taeyeon.

"You don't look fine"

"I'm okay"

"Are you sure?"

Does it even matter right now?

"Actually, I don't think I am. Can you please excuse me? I think I'll go home early. Dad, Jess I will see you at home. T-Taeyeon-ssi, it was nice meeting you" I tried to smile but I can't so I just stood up and bowed my head. Jessi wanted to say something but I don't think I can listen to anything right now.

 

 

 

I feel so lightheaded and I haven't even had a drink yet. I think I need one though. The three of us used one car so taking it home by myself is a big no. I'm currently waiting for a cab when I suddenly felt sick. I feel so sick so I just squatted down and let everything settle in my mind. I just saw my wife and finally sorted out my feelings but to see her so in love with someone else, and worst my cousin, hurts me so much.

I touched my face and noticed that I'm tearing up. It's so cold, I'm alone and I'm tearing up. Add up the fact that I feel so sad and devastated, these are things I've never felt when I was with her. These are the things she never allowed me to feel when we were together.

"I thought so" a familiar scent covered me up and that same soft voice entered my ears. I turned around and there I found her, my Taeyeon-ah.

"Are you okay, Tiffany-ssi? Well, sorry for asking that. You obviously aren't. But may I know what's wrong?" she sits down beside me.

"I hope I'm not intruding but I'm just really worried about you."

"Why are you worried about me? You don't know me and my cousin is probably looking for you"

"I told them that I have something important to discuss with my secretary"

"You're already lying to my cousin" I said as I grabbed the edge of her coat to wrap it more around me and wipe my tears. "Haha I'm not doing anything, right? And Sica won't mind if I worry about her cousin"

Her cousin? So I'm just Jessi's cousin.

"Taeyeon-ssi, do you really love my cousin?"

"We've been dating for a few weeks only so love is a fast word though I said that yes I think I love her it was mainly because she's impossible not to love. She's so cold but very very warm. I've never felt this way before"

"How did you two meet?"

"At a gathering in New York"

That gathering?! But she was not there when I went before, was she?

"We kinda had an argument and before I knew it I was falling for her."

"Is that so?"

"Tiffany-ssi I-"

"Tiffany"

"What?"

"Call me Tiffany"

"Tiffany" I love hearing her call my name.

"I will not let you go home alone." I saw a car pulling up in front of us. "Let my driver take you home safely? Put my mind at ease?" she asked as she helped me up. "Thank you, Taeyeon-ssi"

"Just Taeyeon"

"Thank you, Taeyeon"

"Good night, Tiffany"

"Good night, Taeyeon"

 

 

 

 

"This sure is messed up"

"Sigh~ I never thought I'd see Taengoo date Sica. It's like the most impossible thing of all especially since Sica hates Taeyeon" Sooyoung said as she watches the scene before her. "This is her decision."

"Come on, we have to follow Fany" Sunny said as she nudged Sooyoung to start the car

 

 

I immediately slumped on the couch when I arrived. I can’t believe everything that happened today. This is crazy but it’s happening and I'm lost, so lost.

 

 

 

 

The next morning... I feel so weak to even get up from bed. I feel sick too. But I have no choice but to move, right?

 

I can smell a delicious scent on my way down. I've smell this before

"Good morning"

"T-Taeyeon..."

"Hey" she was smiling brightly at me. "Why are you here?"

"Breakfast? Uncle told me he'll be leaving early and asked me if I can look after you and Sica while he's gone. He said none of you can cook so he asked me if I can cook for you too" She placed a plate of fried rice with bacon and eggs on the table. She also toasted some bread and made milk. "Hope you'd like it. I'll go wake Sica up first"

"No! I can do it!"

"You sure? Don’t worry I'm used to her morning temper. I always woke her up back in the States"

"You slept in one room?"

She coughed awkwardly and smiled while blushing. "She kinda took care of me when I fell sick"

That brought my mood very very down. A sick Taeyeon is a clingy Taeyeon... And them in one room? One bed? I don’t even want to think about it.

"Okay, wake her up" I said weakly and goes to the table. I was hoping she'd ask me what’s wrong like she always does but when I turned she was no longer there.

This isn’t my time, my world and my fate. I immediately touched my necklace, our ring. Our ring which has the date of our meeting and our wedding craved on it. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter